[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get lower abs like in pic related? I'm talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

How do I get lower abs like in pic related? I'm talking about the lines that taper to your dick.
>>
>>42384484
That's Athenas saddle or the adontis belt and is mostly genetic
>>
Helicopter dick: 5 sets to failure
>>
>>42386503
Do some men not get them? I'd be interested in seeing a well built lean guy without them.
>>
>>42384484
Leg raises and planks along with low body fat.
./thread
>>
>>42386503
>using shit mythology names for muscle group

It's the transverse abdominis. Can be trained with incline ab exercises and preachers chair leg raises.
>>
>>42384484
How is that man still single? He works his ass off in the fitness industry yet a beautiful girl won't be with him? What's up with that?
>>
>>42386678
It's that 0.9% bro
>>
>>42386678
IS Genova a virgin?
Did he fuck that nasty tranny?
>>
File: 20170803_223158.jpg (2MB, 2148x2654px) Image search: [Google]
20170803_223158.jpg
2MB, 2148x2654px
Heres what I think
Half of it is genetic and the rest is all up to low bodyfat and the other half is genetic. You can have low insertions and it would barely be visible if you are wearing pants or underwear. Or you can have high insertions and you could see that valley of muscle become more acute. Idk if I'm explaining myself too well so I took a picture and drew it out. Yellow is a lower adonis belt (bad/less visible) and green is a higher insertion (good).

>then again im not a fucking doctor dont take my word for it
>>
Weighted hangimg knee raises.
>>
>>42386678
He's a total sperg, even taking the autism into account. Even if he were normal, he'd still be frustrating to be around, I'm sure.

Also, stop eating at Burger King, Jason.
>>
I just never stretch my hipflexors and let them stay infected so they bulge there
>>
>>42384484
It sick, it piss, it revoltening, it insultening.
>>
>>42386985
You forgot that one factor is that you actually have to work that muscle out to get it to be more prominent.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.