[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stronglifts 5x5 you do Squat 5x5 OHP 5x5. +warmups question-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Stronglifts 5x5

you do
Squat 5x5
OHP 5x5.
+warmups

question- would you keep the rack for this long or walk away between the exercises to give people a chance to use it if they need to?
>>
You hold onto it for as long as you need it.

If someone asks to work in, let them.
>>
My gym has 4 racks so I just hog that shit. No one has ever asked me to work in and it's a busy gym.
>>
OHP is a meme exercise
>>
There's only one rack in my gym but rarely anyone uses it. I'm squatting/deadlifting at it whenever I want, never in my 2 years have I had to wait for it to be free. Pretty weird but I don't mind.
>>
>>42382781
t. manlet who can't reach the bar
>>
>>42382753
>OHP in the squat rack
>>
>>42382875
where else would you do it?
>>
>>42382940
Clean it you faglord
>>
>>42383041
Only lift I've ever passed out on was OHP. Glad I wasn't lifting alone.
>>
If the gym is crowded and I know I'll be wanting the rack for a while, I'll look around between sets for people who might be trying to catch my eye, or hovering in the area, or whatever, and ask them if they'd like to work in. That way I keep the rack and don't feel rushed, and they don't feel like I'm hogging it or are uncomfortable asking me first.
>>
>>42384794
Only non autistic answer congrats
>>
>>42382840
>deadlifting
You use a rack to deadlift? How? Why?
>>
>>42385013
Well I don't really "use it", I just do my deadlifts there since it's a rarely touched spot and I already finished my squats, I leave the bar there and go back to it when it's time to deadlift. It's just a way of showing how empty and unused the rack is at my gym I guess.
>>
>>42382753
I do keep the rack to myself, however if people ask to work in I let them, not alpha enough to refuse unfortunately. It always messes with my focus too. God I hate that there are other people in the gym.
>>
Home gyms don't have this problem.
>>
>>42383088
>Only lift I've ever passed out on was OHP. Glad I wasn't lifting alone.
Same here. Except I was alone. I did hit a big PR way back then though (first time I OHP'd more than my bodyweight). Then I collapsed. Also one of the very few times I've recorded myself ironically. It's a pretty amusing video.

No I won't post it.
>>
>>42385179
Being generous is an alpha trait bruh. besides if they pay the membership fees they have as much right to the equipment as you do, they're not your weighs
>>
>>42382781
kek

you're a fucking retard
>>
>>42382753
let people work in while you are squatting. if somebody wants to squat while you are doing OHP let them have the rack and take the bar elsewhere and clean it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.