[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see grill at gym >fantasize about eating her ass out >try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1885.gif (469KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1885.gif
469KB, 500x281px
>see grill at gym
>fantasize about eating her ass out
>try to build courage to approach her
>she's super setting exercises. Trying to calculate the right time to approach while she's resting in between sets
>30 minutes pass by
>approach her, her torso is facing me
>she looks the other direction, gives me the cold shoulder and walks away to her next exercise
>after she's done with her exercise, she's back in my proximity
>figured she's probably playing stupid mind games so I act like she doesn't exist
>done with routine, leave the gym

How was your day /fit/?
>>
>>42381273
>>figured she's probably playing stupid mind games so I act like she doesn't exist

why even mention this when she didn't even fucking care?

what mind games are there to play when she didn't even give you any signals in the first place.

just kys op
>>
>>42381273

Why do dyel faggots starting out in the gym have these same type of fantasies
>>
>>42381287
>what mind games are there to play when she didn't even give you any signals in the first place.

She did. We made eye contact a few times and she would bend over her ass facing me to pretend to look for something in her bag whenever I walked by

Kill your self
>>
File: anime despair.gif (381KB, 180x135px) Image search: [Google]
anime despair.gif
381KB, 180x135px
>Talking to really nice girl at work every day
>We make eachother laugh a lot
>I feel like shes gravitating more towards this other guy
>Want to ask her out but never find exactly the right time
>Have been wanting to ask her out for weeks and beat myself up mentally every day when I fail to do it
>>
>>42381273
>bunch of people from work getting together in group chat
>ask who wants to join
>think I'd actually be social for once
>say I might join
>chat literally dies, 2 people cancel within 30 minutes
>that's the end of it

pretty average I'd say
>>
> Have first date in years in a few days
> Girl I work with who I had a crush on which I thought I was over was talking about having a date next week
> Spend the rest of the day despressed

Fuck
>>
>>42381294
They fell for the picking up girls at the gym meme and are also delusional >>42381302
>>
>>42381312

Don't wait for the right time, just blurt it out you want to meet up sometime for a date in conversation.

If this doesn't work nothing else would have anyway.
>>
>>42381312
Literally do it next time you see her
Better too soon than too late
>>
>>42381339
Spotted the kissless virgin
>>
>eating ass

Wtf happened lately, as late as the early 2000s, eating pussy was seen as weird and a little gay (there was even a The Sopranos episode about it) Now everyone is into licking poopholes?! How is it that degeneracy travels so fast?
>>
>>42381387
>fantasy and reality aren't the same

Dumbass
>>
>>42381387
Eating pussy was never seen as gay it was just seen by retards as submissive or beta
>>
>tfw my gf was too busy to meet for lunch due to school schedule so I was forced to ask her out through text

At least she said yes
>>
>>42381273
>thinking about women in the gym
Never gonna make it. People who go to the gym to socialize are pathetic
>>
>>42381449
>coping this hard to justify your autism

Kys
>>
>>42381449
Training alone is awkward as fuck.
>>
>>42381700
The majority of people work out by themselves
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.