[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Eat no diet whatsoever, just make sure I hit my calorie macros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: enough.jpg (63KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
63KB, 500x600px
>Eat no diet whatsoever, just make sure I hit my calorie macros
>Maybe run a few days a week
>Lose a shitton of weight fast

Meanwhile

>follow a strict meal plan, use a foodscale to to measure everything and eat at a 600-700 caloric deficit while getting necessary protein/fat/carbs & other nutrients
>Lift 3x a week and run everyday
>Weight barely goes down

Someone explain this shit.
>>
>>42379484
You weighed more when you did the first set of things than when you did the second set. It becomes harder to lose weight the more you drop.
>>
File: 1482660258640.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1482660258640.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>42379484
>>Eat no diet
>>
http://www.livestrong.com/article/354980-how-to-determine-a-weight-set-point/

It can be near impossible to go much lower than your natural set point.
>>
File: he's fast.gif (405KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
he's fast.gif
405KB, 359x371px
>>42379503
Nope, it was from the same weight because I stalled and gained a few pounds back.

>>42379525
You know what I mean, frogposter.
>>
>>42379578
I don't think that's it, I'm 200Ibs right now (6ft) and I've been as light as 175 at this height.
>>
>>42379484
If it's your first time lifting, that means you are gaining muscle while losing fat.
Don't trust the scale too much in this situation, go by the mirror, or by measuring yourself with calipers or a tape.
>>
>>42379484
>do c*rdio
>lose a bunch of fat and muscle
>cut properly with weights
>lose some fat and retain/gain some muscle
>babby learns muscle isn't weightless
fucking dumbass
>>
>>42379484
>Eat no diet whatsoever,
>just make sure I hit my calorie macros

That's literally a diet retard
>>
>>42379742
This is basically what I was waiting to hear from someone else. I'm doing Phraks Greyskull and my lifts are

Bench: 165 IB
Squat: 2 plate
Deadlift: 2 plate
OHP: 98 IB
Barbell Row: 98IB

So I'm assuming I'm going through noob gains on most of my shit? I've only been on this program for a month (first time I've lifted for a month consistently in a few years, pretty nice feeling desu) and most of my lifts are pretty shit still.
>>
>>42379786
Most likely yeah, i'm going through the same as you, made a cut at december of last year, was easy af and lost 10lbs on 4 months, but i didnt lift, started lifting on may and gained 6lbs, now i'm trying to loose a bit of fat scale barely moves, but that's because muscles weight too, and fat loss =/= weight loss, its a lot slower, dont get demotivated and keep going brah
>>
File: 1473533101464.jpg (71KB, 581x542px) Image search: [Google]
1473533101464.jpg
71KB, 581x542px
>>42380078
>10lb in 4 month
Of course it was easy, that's fucking nothing.
You should be losing 5-10lbs a month cutting.

And the rest of you faggots, you're doing good to gain 1-1.5lb muscle in a month, so that isn't gonna do shit to fuck with your scale reading.

>>42379484
Don't bother measuring calories burnt or eaten or needed for your age/height/weight/sex/bbq, the calorie counts are usually fucked.
You wanna lose weight, you eat less and move more. The numbers don't fucking matter. Wanna lose more weight, faster? Eat even less, move even more.
Same type of thinking goes for gaining muscle, move more and eat more.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.