[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would happen if i inject test and do bodyweight exercises?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

what would happen if i inject test and do bodyweight exercises?

i need to lose 10%bf (around 10kg) and want to gain 10kg muscles, how long would i need?
>>
>>42378889
About 15 years to gain 10lbs of muscles with calisthenics.
>>
>>42378889
You sound like you know jack shit about nutrition let alone steroids, now stop asking retarded questions and kys
>>
>>42378889
This threads should be banned. Its depends on genetics, nutrition and training plan.
>>
>>42379144
I always imagine anti-calisthenics fags as fatties and dyels since they categorically NEVER post pics
>>
Tbh you can lose fat and build muscle lying on the counch as long as you pin enough, so yeah bodyweight will work.
>>
>>42378889
bodyweight exerices aren't efficient at building muscle. You need to lift heavy weights to put on size.
You can probably do it in 1-2 years if you use test and lift heavy weights. 10 kg is a lot so it would take you 5 doing bodyweights
>>
>>42379571
>>42379488
i was 210lbs 10%bf when i was 20
now i'm 210lbs 20%bf with 31years

i just need my old body back
>>
>>42379571
>body weight exercises aren't efficient at building muscle. You need to lift heavy weights to put on size.
You know absolutely nothing. I have more muscle mass that you ever will and i do a lot of body weight exercises. You are a stupid,lazy, fat,retarded fuck who has no fucking clue what you are talking about, stop giving bad advice on here before you get judgment passed on you and you end up in the gutter with a hole in your head,fucking punk.
>>
>>42378889
enjoy permanent damage to your body
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.