[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My current body looks like the one on the left, how can I make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: fat-skinny-guy.jpg (43KB, 798x600px) Image search: [Google]
fat-skinny-guy.jpg
43KB, 798x600px
My current body looks like the one on the left, how can I make myself look like the one in the right?

I have very skinny arms, but have very bulky fat lets which is 6 times larger than my arms. I also have a fat beer belly(I don't even drink beer now) despite having very skinny arms
>>
read the sticky you skinnyfat faggot
>>
400mg Test E, 200mg Tren, 500mg Mast
>>
>>42377992
Cut down to 10% bodyfat, and try to do some lifting in the meantime.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30KB, 477x318px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30KB, 477x318px
>>42377997
Sticky says I can ask for tips & methods

>>42377998
I'm not a health expert, I'm new here(I'm from /b/) please make the terms understandable

>>42378001
How do I cut down 10% bodyfat?

And may I ask if you yourselves experienced having this body and became fit? some people are just born with great bodies with fats stored on the right places.
>>
>>42378067
Find the biggest guy in your gym, ask him if he knows where you can get a cycle.
Pay the money and inject directly into your glutes every Monday and Thursday.
>>
>>42378067
>Some people are just born with great bodies.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>42378067
>How do I cut down 10% bodyfat?
Are you serious? I hate saying this but read the sticky. Literally just Google a calorie calculator, find the amount of calories you need to eat a day, take 300 off and track your calories every day. Should take a few months.

Most people are not 'born with great bodies', and even if they are, they still have to work to actually look great. Many guys start out as skinnyfat or skinny.
>>
>>42378159
take 600 off
>>
>>42378131
Did a little research just now on Test E, Tren & Masteron, are these steroids even safe?
>>
>>42378355
Does it matter?
>>
>>42378355
Yes very
You will need at least 1g a day of each
>>
>>42378355
Yeah, go for it my dude
>>
>>42378383
>>42378382
Where can I buy these?

I'm ashamed to go to the gym, people might laugh at me
>>
>>42377992
I also have the left body. If I train 3x a week and eat on a small deficit will I still make some muscle?
Or is it better to just bulk for 6 months/1 year and then cut to low bodyfat%?
>>
>>42378425
Are you ashamed to go outside? People might laugh at you there too.
>>
>>42378355
With appropriate dosages, AI, on cycle support and post cycle therapy.

Go to /fraud/ and get some guidance.
>>
>>42378428
If you've just started, newbgains will give you some muscle.

Suggest a course of LGD and Ostarine.
>>
move heavy pieces of metal around 3 times a week
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.