[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When roided up insta bodybuilders use their bulk and cut photos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170803-203512.png (637KB, 720x1480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170803-203512.png
637KB, 720x1480px
When roided up insta bodybuilders use their bulk and cut photos to tell some bullshit dramatic weightloss story to trick fatties into thinking they can achieve that body with a shitty nutrition plan.

General fitness industry rage thread?
>>
>>42377297
>this is the absolute state of DYELs

That is completely achievable natty after 2.5 years of lifting/cutting

Now I don't know the guy and the rest of the profile, but from those two pictures and what he claims, it's completely possible
>>
>>42377297
He didn't need to build muscle, it's clear all that he had a shitload of muscle under all that fat

Cutting for 2.5 years from that muscle base will get you that body easy lol
>>
>>42377323
>>42377329

My main issue is that in the first photo he was obviously on a bulk and has a lot of muscle mass under that fat that he spent ages training for. Now he flips that and talks as if he was obese in the first photo and a nutrition plan gave him that body. The average overweight person will still need to put on a shit load of muscle mass before they will look anything like that.
>>
>>42377323
>Now I don't know the guy and the rest of the profile, but from those two pictures and what he claims, it's completely possible

So what are you basing your judgement on? How do you KNOW for a FACT that is possible WITHOUT the assistance of ANABOLIC ASSISTANCE.

I just left another thread on here. I'm honestly too old for /f/it. The sheer level of stupidity on this board. I could ignore the naivety of the younger anons but I've had enough.

I'm only going to be back for the fat hate threads.
>>
It's just marketing to retards.

Why do you care if retards throw away their money?

Your empathy will be your undoing.
>>
>>42377323

yeah i think you missed the point OPs post
>>
>>42377323
I think OP's talking about the fact the guys results are not simply the work of dieting down, but in-fact due to him lifting weights for several years prior to cutting.

Someone who has been lifting for years on end that cuts down to a low bodyfat is going to look a lot different to somebody who doesn't lift and cuts down to a low bodyfat.
>>
>>42377297
>time period: 2.5 years
>>
>>42377436
Yeah. The roids dig probably wasn't necessary and threw everyone off my point.
>>
>>42377297
How tall is he?
He doesnt seem tall.
He could have achieved that in a smaller time frame since he was already muscular.
I once lost 20lb in a month.
With a rigorous regimen he could have done that in a year.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.