[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /fit/ cope with anxiety? More precisely stage fright.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1391373816993.png (529KB, 640x524px) Image search: [Google]
1391373816993.png
529KB, 640x524px
How does /fit/ cope with anxiety? More precisely stage fright. I was casted as part of a television program in my country called xfactor and I might have to perform in front of thousands of people. I have severe anxiety when getting up in front of crowds, and I'm worried that I could fuck up on this one.

What approach should I use to tackle it? Drugs? Help?

/anxiety general/
>>
>>42376874
try phenibut, just dont take it every day
>>
>>42376888
Does phenibut just take the edge off or is it speedy as fuck?
>>
>>42376874
My anxiety got so bad I had a hard time moving when I first woke up(just layed there shaking)

I went on a clean paleoish diet and started doing Wim Hof method.
I haven't felt anxiety like that since.
>>
Meditation and ego depletion.
>>
>>42378329
I mean ego death, not depletion.
>>
>>42376874
say no
>>
>>42376921
It works like alcohol but there's no hangover. But it's addicting af so be careful
>>
File: 1490599601083.jpg (148KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490599601083.jpg
148KB, 960x960px
are you australian
do you sing

I have played piano in front of fairly big crowds 500-600 as a solo piece in a competition. To keep your cool up on stage you first need to keep your cool in other environments. do some meditation and become a cool a PERSON as you can before your performance. this won't happen overnight , but good luck
>>
>>42376874

Pray the rosary and breathe into your balls
>>
>>42376888
>How does fit cope with anxiety
>just do drugs

Piece of shit advice.
>>
>>42376874
You're going on X factor? That show is for middle aged women and faggots.
>>
Either build up your ego so much around the thing you need to perform that there's basically zero chance you can fuck up or get yourself in such a position that you have worse things to worry about, even on stage.

For example:
>REALLY anxious when holding speeches
>Completely shaking and stuff
>Have to hold a group speech in political education classes
>Woke up in the morning to find out that my brother has gone off without me
>Grab some shitty bike from the basement and pace through heavy rain and mist to main street to get picked up by my friend
>Both arrive 5min late anyway there together
>Literally have to jump into the speech as we stomp in the door
>Deliver the speech like Bill Clinton

It also helps that I was so much educated in politics that I could throw in bullshit arguments and facts I made up that even teachers used in their arguments without questioning, so basically I could not fuck up.
>>
>>42376874
>How does /fit/ cope with anxiety?
i don't do things that invoke it
>>
>>42376874
get an ativan prescription + therapy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.