[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you have a gymbro yet /fit/? Why do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: anonandhisbro.jpg (66KB, 640x506px) Image search: [Google]
anonandhisbro.jpg
66KB, 640x506px
Why don't you have a gymbro yet /fit/?

Why do you still lift alone?
>>
>>42371227
i'm shy and don't think i'm gay enough to snag one
>>
File: IMG_0464.png (111KB, 680x614px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0464.png
111KB, 680x614px
>>42371227
I don't know
When I see a guy that actually works out I feel self conscious cause I'm in ayy lmao mode and when I see someone who's skinny I can't trust them to spot me
>>
>>42371227
only guys who knows what a squat is is an old dude that spots me sometimes, but doesn't squat anymore.
>>
Because that's gay
>>
File: 2nohomogymbros.png (1MB, 1107x626px) Image search: [Google]
2nohomogymbros.png
1MB, 1107x626px
>>42371271
It's only gay if your balls touch and you don't say no homo.
>>
File: 1498351973651.gif (2MB, 320x218px) Image search: [Google]
1498351973651.gif
2MB, 320x218px
i want a bf but i also dont want to be gay.
i don't really want one but i feel really lonely and dream about having someone to love and stuff like that.
but i also don't want one and i don't want to be gay.
wat do?
>>
>>42371227
N-no homo
>>
File: file.jpg (154KB, 406x489px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
154KB, 406x489px
>Tfw you turn your twin brother into a gym rat
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>42371227
I lift with my cousin you fag wtf you don't know me
>>
Im probably the only white guy at my gym, and none of the blacks or mexicans want to associate with me.
>>
My friends are all gay hipster motherfuckers

Like, i must have TWO straight friends, and those sons of bitches are not into lifting.
I've been making some acquaintances in the gym, and they always spot me if necessary, but im very far of having gymbros
>>
>>42372279

get a gf
>>
>>42371253
This
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 500x600px
>>42372279
I remember when I was like you. At least ask out a qt guy if you're doubting yourself this much. Worst case scenario you aren't gay and you can focus on grills. Other option is that you discover that you're into dudes, and after the first hit of gay panic, you can come around to accepting it, like I have over the past year. Feels great honestly, being loved by a kind qt boy that cooks me food and mires me and plays tabletop games with me

>no homo
>>
>>42371227
I'm antisocial and go to the gym only to lift.
>>
I'm ,icing back to my hometown where my best friend lives. He used to be really fit. I'm going to start going to he gym with him next month. So that's good at least.
>>
>tfw tiny gymbro gf
>lift naked together
>more dedicated than I am
>gets thrilled about her tiny gains
>cooks us healthy meals
>only gymbro I've ever had that didn't quit after a month
>self lubricates

I used to wish I was gay so I could have even half of this.
>>
I've been trying to convince any of my friends to come to the gym with me for a fucking long time, but a lot of them refuse to do weight training.

>I don't want to be buff or muscular!

How do you explain to normies that you can't end up roidmode by accident? You'd think the fact that I've been going for about a year and a half and still basically DYEL would be evidence enough.
>>
Nothing wrong with gettin gains solo. I've always went to the gym by myself. Dont got to worry about other peoples time schedules or anything.

But I won't lie, havin somebody lift with you is probably legit.
>>
File: 1450388106155.jpg (163KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
1450388106155.jpg
163KB, 900x800px
>>42371227

Because he's a lazy prick that will do nothing with his life because his "life" always starts tomorrow!
>>
cause i'm fucking autistic damnit
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.