[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I weighed 230 at 5 foot 9 when I graduated highschool in 2011.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9977.jpg (618KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9977.jpg
618KB, 1932x2576px
I weighed 230 at 5 foot 9 when I graduated highschool in 2011. I got my weight all the way down to 150 by 2012 and it was a life changing summer except, I had kept my manboobs. It was weird being skinny but still keeping the moobs. Im so jealous of chubby guys who are still flat chested. Basically it has been five years since I got down to 150 and today i weight about 190. Ive mostly been depressed because after watching all the weight fly off and going to the gym and eating right I think the only way for me to look normal is to get surgery. Ive been slowly putting weight back on and I know its self destructive and I tell myself to eat right and get back in the gym but knowing that ill be a skinny twig with a pair of tits just makes me want to give up.
>>
File: IMG_9974.jpg (683KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9974.jpg
683KB, 2576x1932px
>>
>>42368356
Stop crying and get in the gym faggot.

You have gyno but it isn't severe. Surgery or not, start lifting.
>>
File: IMG_9973.jpg (872KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9973.jpg
872KB, 2576x1932px
I always figured trying to build a bunch of chest muscle would just make them appear larger. I also have to get shoulder surgery this month so that kinda limits what I can do in the gym at the moment. Besides the fact that I cant take my shirt off around anyone they get sore sometimes too. especially when its hot outside its like they swell.
>>
>>42368459

Former 5'4 230 pound 15 y/o here. Lost 100 pounds by age 17.

OP, you look like all you did was limit the amount of mountain dew you drink.

Eat healthier and do some fucking body weight exercises ffs you stupid bitch.
>>
does your chest feel like girl boobs?
>>
yup. You're one of the few with an actual gyno/terrible fat distribution
>>
>>42368548

>implying he would know
>>
File: IMAG0391 (1).jpg (522KB, 1069x2316px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0391 (1).jpg
522KB, 1069x2316px
>>42368590
Here is a picture of me at 150lbs. I felt the most comfortable at this weight especially being 230 before but even at 150 I still had my mantits. I feel like I had some sort of hormone imbalance during puberty because they came in at about 14. I remember being slightly chunky but having a flat chest at 12. 14 came along and my nipples got huge and they started to grow. Im not a virgin surprisingly, not a lady killer but Ive fucked some hot chicks. I always leave my shirt on during sex it just makes me feel like no matter how hard I work they are going to look ridiculous
>>
>>42368356

Have you tried actually lifting at any point during this?
>>
>>42368937
yes actually in highschool I was in weight lifting class. went in a fat kit and could only max out benching at 105 and left the class benching like 185. didnt change anything.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.