[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out /fit/. How can I, a 20 year old with the body and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1474664223139.jpg (184KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1474664223139.jpg
184KB, 785x757px
Help me out /fit/.

How can I, a 20 year old with the body and face of a 14 year old while suffering skinnyfat, turn my body into the model body. I want to go to the gym but I don't want to go alone. But I have no friends to go with. Is there no hope for me?
>>
You get over it and go to the gym anyway
>>
Post height and weight.

>I want to go to the gym but I don't want to go alone. But I have no friends to go with.

Get over it and go alone. Everything can't be done exactly in the way you want it. If you're afraid of the gym then you simply force yourself to go anyway.

>Is there no hope for me?

Provided you eat and and work out properly, then it is almost inevitable that your body will change. Read the sticky.
>>
>>42366759
Most people go to the gym alone. If you're worried about being judged justhe know that 99% of people there don't give a shit who you are or what you do there. There's no reason to feel insecure. Everyone look's lost their first couple days.
>>
>>42366759
Honestly theres almost no point in even trying to go to the gym with anyone once you get motivated to go regularly. All it does it make you're working out time harder, waiting on someone to arrive, finding a time to agree on, your gymbro texting you he's gotta wash his cat five minutes before your meetup time after you drove through rush hour yraffic to get there. Not to mention you both could be doing completely different gym regimens and all you do is high five every fifteen minutes. It could be beneficial if you are on the exact same workout, but hey once you got your thing going you kinda just stick to that. Just show up with ear buds music cranking ready to fuck shit up. Literally no one cares you're there, unless you ars doing autistic hip thrusts in the corner or something
>>
>>42366759
do 5 x 20 push ups, 5 x 10 pull ups/chin ups (get a chin up bar), 5 x 20 dumbbell curls (get dumbbells from a sporting good stores), do 5 x 30 leg lifts or some kind of ab exercise. eat at a calorie defecit. drink hella water. get a nice hair cut. cut out soda/fast food.

go fuck yourself because all of this should have been obvious from before you posted this to a fucking fitness board.
>>
>>42366777
fpbp. i was in the same position but what helped me most was getting new cool gym attire instead of wearing my old raggedy clothing there. it will help your confidence
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.