[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old cunt talking to me at the gym won't shut the fuck up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1556.jpg (29KB, 408x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1556.jpg
29KB, 408x360px
Old cunt talking to me at the gym won't shut the fuck up

Literally typing this as he's talking
>>
>>42362981
Ask to show you rear glute spread
>>
He wants to fuck you
>>
He's a fucking dyel cunt going on about Squats deadlits bench chin-ups holy fuck.

Just because he saw me deadlifting 4plates for reps then saw me go to a leg Press and started going on about how when I'm his age the leg Press will injure me.
>>
>>42363003
Tell him that you're not planning on living until his age and that you're going to die a sick kunt
>>
>>42362981
Talk to him you ficking inbred
He probably has shit tons of useful information simply because he's existed longer than you
Listening to people older than you is probably one of the smartest things you can do to save yourself a lot of trouble in life
Learn from their mistakes instead of yours
>>
File: NiggerMindBlown.gif (931KB, 250x197px) Image search: [Google]
NiggerMindBlown.gif
931KB, 250x197px
>he doesn't wear ear muffs while on public to avoid unwanted interpersonal interactions
>>
File: 1488487876456.png (15KB, 568x568px) Image search: [Google]
1488487876456.png
15KB, 568x568px
>>42363364
Not all old people have anything worthwhile to say, they all think they do though
>>
>>42363003
He's not wrong about the leg press
>>
>>42363372
This desu
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.