[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder girls don't like huge muscle bodybuilder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 33

Daily reminder girls don't like huge muscle bodybuilder types and prefer guys with decent athletic bodies.
In other words, juice heads are fucking faggots who only work out for approval from other men.
>>
>>42362001
forgot to post link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwlWSKa5sGY
>>
>>42362001
This is true but most bodybuilder types will admit to you they no longer work out for women but "for themselves".
>>
These cunts all sound the same. They don't know what they want. Actually they want chad nevermind
>>
Not of them established what exactly counts as "thin but not too thin", "muscley but not too muscley", or "goes to the gym but not all the time"; which were all things they want.

The only one that can be determined is they all said they want someone taller than themselves.

Manlets BTFO again, everyone else keep doing what you're doing.

General reminder that women do not have opinions, they will let an attractive man make their minds up for them, and actively want a guy who makes all of the decisions.
>>
>>42362079

The two things we can be sure that women will always prefer are height (average or better) and broad shoulders.
>>
>>42362234
Please, senpai, do you know how boring everything is when you're basically the babysitter and she's the baby?
>>
Daily reminder to myself that I'm still skinnyfat so I'm gonna keep lifting
>>
>caring what the lesser sex thinks
what is wrong with you niggers?
>>
>Girls don't like roided beasts and prefer well rounded athletic men

By god this gumshoe may be onto a conspiracy
>>
>>42362293
Well yeah but you're not supposed to fuck the baby when you're a babysitter you moron.
>>
>>42362001
Yeah no shit, we're all faggots here dude
>>
>>42362234
Women don't know how to describe the male body in terms men know, they just vaguely know what they've found appealing before and describe it relative to what they view as "average" for male looks, which as we all know is absurdly high compared to how men average women's looks.

"muscly, but not TOO muscly", means jacked jock-bods because they want something more muscly than the "dad bod" they think is common.

Thin but not TOO thin means they want to see your muscles but they don't want you looking like an Auschwitz survivor.

"Goes to the gym but not all the time" is magical thinking that comes about from believing that jacked bodies "just happen" and not that they are the product of hard work.
>>
>daily reminder that girls prefer guys slightly more muscular than your natty limit
>>
>>42362319
Then how am I supposed to fuck any woman you fag?
>>
>>42362005
So basically

>Tall (6ft and up) [check]
>Not Skelly [X]
>Not fatty [check]
>Not Roider [check]
>Otter mode [X]
>Swimmer build [check]

4/6 not bad, when I gain more weight I'll be out of skelly and into otter.
>>
>>42362234
Marvel movie hero is probably the size most of them have in mind.
>>
>>42362234
Women want

Height
Face
Fight club ottermode/slight excess muscle over that

These are fundamentals, personality genuinely varies though
>>
>>42362293
Who cares seriously???? As long as she's hot and there's sex who cares
>>
>>42362001
these same women would date midgets if the midget made enough money.
>>
>>42362001
/fit/ wants to look like zyzz and Scooby. Not rich piana.
>>
File: 1498581806907.gif (575KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1498581806907.gif
575KB, 500x375px
>>42362001
daily reminder girls want tall guys and i'm a manlet.

It was never a meme
>>
You're all retards. Literally.

I have female friends, they are attracted to height and ripped bodies. If you can do 2/3/4/5, big arms and are 10-13% bf girls will fawn over you.

Your personality must match your chad body tho, confident, bit cocky and flirty. Done.

Who did gets like in highschool? That type is exactly what women want in general.
>>
>>42362731
No retard, imagine a tall skelly man conpared to average height ripped man. Who has more presence? Most likely ripped guy. If the tall guy is both you can only compete with him by out Manning him (verbal communication).

Remember height is seen as strength, nothing else. If you show you're the stronger and more dominant height doesnt matter.
>>
File: 1496450957531.png (58KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496450957531.png
58KB, 396x400px
>>42362796
b-but what if the taller g-guy is also m-muscular?
>>
>>42362823
There will always be someone better looking than you. All you can do is maximise your potential. After that, focus on other areas of your life (be interesting).
>>
>>42362721
But Anon, I don't want to look like Scooby, I want someone like Scooby as my uncle, Scooby seems to be a nice and awesome person :c
>>
>>42362731
>They're learning
>>
>>42362340
You don't have to go to the gym 7 days a week to look good
>>
>>42362005
well that sure was informative lol. so girls want a tall guy who's not TOO muscly. kewl.

basically that means they want a tall good looking dude who actually is pretty fucking lean and muscular, just not the olympia level mass monster. surprising.
>>
Compare
>What women say they want
vs.
>What women actually go for

What do you notice?
>>
>>42362656
Exactly.

Someone not too big...you know...like Thor.
>>
File: guenthoer.png (1MB, 719x1063px) Image search: [Google]
guenthoer.png
1MB, 719x1063px
>>42362001
duh, roidcel "mass monsters" are disgusting barely functional subhumans, they're literally closer to cows than human.

A girthy athletic type with characteristics of good warriors is the true ideal.
>>
>>42362288
this
women don't want 6'3" manlets, we can all agree with that.
>>
>>42363401
>Characteristics of Good warriors
Like Odysseus?
>>
File: prenatal T.png (616KB, 849x735px) Image search: [Google]
prenatal T.png
616KB, 849x735px
>>42363420
The model for the statue has suitable proportions for combat (and thus sports that mimic warfare) as well as good girth (i.e. robustness), though I'm not sure that face is genetically predisposed to high fighting success. The skull also appears to be a more gracile rounded shape.
>>
>>42363397
>Someone not too big...you know...like Thor.

i was more thinking about hulk here
>>
>>42363443
>>42363420
Also note that these things are largely genetically determined so your actual physique doesn't really matter that much as long as it doesn't trend towards extreme states which renders one unable to function (extremely underweight, overweight, muscled to the extreme).

James Gandolfini would be a good example, he was said to have a "mysterious sex appeal" despite being a bald, fat man. This of course was a reflection of his natural and genetic predisposition towards being successful in conflict.
>>
Women are the shittiest reason to lift
Also daily reminder that they(like many men) don't know what they want. They perceive muscular men as less faithful, so of course they don't want that.
Just keep justifying your small arms senpai
>>
File: 81423602.jpg (41KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
81423602.jpg
41KB, 396x594px
>>42362308
>well rounded athletic men
hmm
>>
>>42363464
James Gandolfini was famous and had money.
That is the only mystery behind his "mysterious sex appeal".

Look at that picture and imagine opening your front door and seeing that face as he hands you the pizza you ordered from Domino's. That would be the face of a 40 something kissless virgin.
>>
>>42362001

>implying women ever tell the fucking truth about anything
>implying women know what the fuck they want in the first place
>>
>>42363743
how do you think he became famous you fucking moron?
>>
>>42362001
i don't want a guy thats too muscley, just look like Rob Gronkowski or JJ Watt, thats a reasonable amount of muscles
>>
>>42362234
>>42362340
You do realize "muscley but not too muscley" means not roider and not gym rat, but someone who take care of themselves and has time for them?
>>
File: fishman.jpg (43KB, 376x490px) Image search: [Google]
fishman.jpg
43KB, 376x490px
>>42363743
>famous and had money.
>That is the only mystery behind his "mysterious sex appeal".
Tell me more about fame and money.
>>
Just be lean. That's pretty much it physique wise. Have some decent muscle but be 10% bf.

You lose considerable attractiveness as you increase bodyfat beyond that, at least in my experience.
>>
>>42362005
>Not too skinny.
>But not too muscly.
So, they all just want a guy with the hollywood bod - athletic and sub 10% bodyfat.
But none of them want a guy who "spends too much time in the gym".
Can these cunts make their minds up?
>>
>>42362340
>"muscly, but not TOO muscly", means jacked jock-bods because they want something more muscly than the "dad bod" they think is common.
Pretty much, they want top tier natty, but less than Rich Piana roider.
>>
>>42364206
Nah. Girth > all. Some people also are predisposed to carrying higher body fat and thus are far healthier at higher body fat, this also controls stress response thus lowering cortisol, another major component of attractiveness. I'm not saying body fat in and of itself is a boon, but there is absolutely no reason or benefit to walking around at that level of leanness at all times.

http://putslab.la.psu.edu/documents/Hill%20et%20al%202013%20Evol%20Hum%20Behav.pdf
>>
>>42362293
Fag
>>
>>42364216
>Not too skinny.
>But not too muscly.
How about just normal?
>>
>>42364227

Interesting study. I'd be interested to see them control for more factors though.
They found no significant increase in mating success with more masculine faces or with vocal masculinity. Could that be down to birth control? You'd think masculine features would denote high testosterone and be an indicator of mating success.

Basically the two factors that correlated with success were height and girth and the other masculine features had no effect.

Wouldn't have expected that. Height and muscle obviously but according to this study facial attractiveness and having a masc voice didn't make much difference at all.
>>
File: chest-hair_ozbi23.jpg (25KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
chest-hair_ozbi23.jpg
25KB, 640x360px
>>42364249
Actual normal mode - as in dude who doesn't work out is fat, dadbod or a literal cuck.

Pic related is the best possible "normal" option.

If you go by what they are vaguely talking about, they want a guy with the hollywood bod - a guy who works out a shitload, just doesn't allude to it and doesn't roid.
>>
Anyone who works for the validation of women is a cuck, workout for yourself.
>>
>>42364270
I think it's largely correlated with physical prowess. Tall and heavy = most likely to win a fight
>>
File: 1501620381261.jpg (38KB, 667x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501620381261.jpg
38KB, 667x720px
>>42364277

Couldn't live with myself in OPs pic.
>>
>>42364342
*your pic
>>
>>42364314

Most probably but then the study even says that the masculine facial features in the men, that they hypothesise are evolved to withstand facial fractures and physical attack, had no affect on mating success.

So half and half perhaps.

I'd like to see a much bigger sample with a similar study. Would probably just confirm what we know already. Anecdotally, I'm short but handsome (very masc face) and 10% bf and have a lot of success so there must be other factors at play. I mean otherwise short men would never procreate.

I'd really like to see a study which controls for dominant behaviour and posturing, where they could take a bunch of dudes and coach them in different body language and behavioural postures and then see how that affects their success.
I would bet that probably, the single greatest factor that correlates to a man's success with women is his overall demeanour. If he displays dominant character traits and posture he gets laid more, regardless of appearance.
>>
File: 1499769875292.png (674KB, 745x1259px) Image search: [Google]
1499769875292.png
674KB, 745x1259px
>>42362001
>>42362001

I dont give a fAAARRRck what women want! brah its what i want! they just get lucky enough for the ride along with me.....
>>
>>42362001
Bodybuilders don't lift ''for girls'' I seriously can't believe women are so entitled that they think saying ''I think it looks icky'' will end the entire sport of bodybuilding, these guys spend every day with one goal, get bigger. They lift to leave humanity behind, they don't care about aesthetics.
>>
>>42363465

yeah if you are muscley they will give you more 'comfort tests' and less 'shit tests'

comfort tests are much more pleasant to deal with. you just have to be nice to them really.
>>
File: IMG_7277.gif (2MB, 370x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7277.gif
2MB, 370x319px
Women want two things:

1) to be desirable
2) to be with someone others see as desirable

That's literally it. Both of those things vary tremendously by the company a woman keeps. It's difficult for women to pin down what they want explicitly because there may be discrepancies between what fits those two criteria depending on which of their many social spheres they occupy. A woman who is an attorney but lifts with thots and parties with the dance/edm scene will have more trouble describing what she likes than a teacher in a suburb who does pi-yo daily with her soccer mom friends and helps organize neighborhood bbqs.

Pic related: you're all over complicating something very simple.
>>
>>42362001
>London Oxford Street
>'gyal' accent
>womanlet
>asking english women
>asking arab women
>asking asian women

Really activates the old almonds
>>
>>42362001
> 2:50
> I think he should take care of his legs as well
She's mine

Also maybe the girl that's into forearms
>>
>>42362005
Half of them are skinny fat and the rest have never worked out in their life. Lmao at them. Also lmao at them not knowing what they want.

The black girl and the girl in the red dress are the only ones who actually said what they want/like.
>>
>>42362001
>caring about what women want

They don't even know it themselves so why even bother. Women like confidence in men, and if you look good you also tend to be more confident so there is that.
>>
>>42364277
ok, normal = not fat. has some muscle. not a lot.
ok?
>>
File: IMG_4532.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4532.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
He has more of a beer gut now but I like him a lot
>>
>>42364590
Half the threads here are along the lines of 'how stronk do I have to be to pick up teenage pussy at a funeral' or some shit like there's is a literal formula giving them specific stats that result in them acquisitioning women.
>>
File: BREHBREH.jpg (63KB, 953x252px) Image search: [Google]
BREHBREH.jpg
63KB, 953x252px
>>42362001
AHAHHAHAHAH again a reason to stay skinny. What a cuck fucking loser you are.

>BUTT MUHH GIRL MIRES
no faggot you're skinny and they're sorry for your ass because you're anorexia

I cuck everyone of you when with your gf. When you're with her and you're in ultimate fear she's constantly checking me out.

I am not even kidding or trolling right it happens all the time, woman are such whores kek
>>
File: the virgin birth.png (1MB, 1812x772px) Image search: [Google]
the virgin birth.png
1MB, 1812x772px
>>42362001
>t. dyel fatass
>>
>>42366385
>ok, normal = not fat. has some muscle. not a lot.
But that's not normal - statistically the average man is either skinnyfat or chubbyfat.
Athletic/Ottermode is something people work very hard to achieve.
>>
>>42366833
they dont look at you because your attractive, they look at you because your big. but then they look at your face and turn away in disgust lel

ofc not a problem if you wear sunglasses and a at everywere u go
>>
>>42366914
hat*
>>
>>42366833
Goal body. I have a very similar body type (albeit much less muscular). Just started roiding not too long ago.
>>
>>42362005
So girls want "about this so but not too so"... basically btiches don't know what they want
>>
A man worrying about gaining so much muscle that he'll put off women is like a woman worrying she'll put on so much muscle that she'll put off men. Realistically, neither is going to happen without steroids.
>>
>>42362001
>women knowing what they want
>implying they don't choose somebody that isn't in good shape so they themself can remain a lazy piece of shit and not feel bad
>>
>>42362234
>General reminder that women do not have opinions, they will let an attractive man make their minds up for them, and actively want a guy who makes all of the decisions.
this this this
>>
>>42362017
>For themenselves
>>
>>42362001
What a girl says and what she really means are two very different things
>>
File: Screenshot_20170802-180114.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170802-180114.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>42366914
If they turn heads constantly then they show interest. But what do you know about those signs, since you're still virgin ugly and dyel.

I feel like a god among men. I kid you not, i feel like i am not even human. I love that feeling when i cuck men like you on sight.

LETS POST FACE PICS

FACE PIC POSEDOWN BITCH

>>42366931
you're setting the bar too high.
>>
File: ideas.webm (1MB, 400x218px) Image search: [Google]
ideas.webm
1MB, 400x218px
>>42362001

they love dadmode
>>
>>42367073
>you're setting the bar too high.
I'm obviously never going to get as big (not my goal either), but your body is quite similar (same chest shape, same lat insertions, etc). It's like seeing an extreme version of myself.
>>
You are a arab?
>>
>>42367149
for you>>42367073
>>
>>42365766
I have never seen someone simplify it so much.

please drop more wisdom on us.
>>
>>42367204

I'm not that wise. Just a little older than most of you here. Only other thing you may find helpful is this. Blue pills are comfortable deceptions. Red pills are uncomfortable realities. That's the original meaning in The Matrix, and questioning the "ignorance is bliss" paradigm is a central theme of the film. The two are not incompatible; consider marriage.

Marriage blue pill: you're supposed to get married.
Also a blue pill: marriage is a trap and should be avoided.

Marriage red pill: people have the capacity to deceive, to change, and to ruin you financially emotionally and socially. A lifelong commitment to a partner should not be made in haste or with presumption that it will be a fairy tale.
Also a marriage redpill: you might reject the idea of marriage because your stunted emotional growth and personal insecurities prevent you from forming relationships that, though demanding effort, produce a degree of satisfaction and happiness that far outweighs the effort (not unlike lifting). You may seek to identify and overestimate problems with a construct you find to be too terrifying to attempt.
>>
File: IMG_5500.jpg (92KB, 864x691px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5500.jpg
92KB, 864x691px
>>42367620

Forgot pic related. Duality: the picture.
>>
Daily reminder I don't give a fuck what a girl wants she just needs to take it.
>>
>>42366833
This is disproportionate and weird. Your shoulder still and chest make your arms look like vestigial limbs as you devolve from a man to some sort of legless fish creature.
>>
>>42366943
Um, my bf has already said my arms/back are getting too 'manly' and I don't even lift. I don't like roid-addled meatheads, myself.
>>
>>42362346
if you don't pin you can't stick it in
>>
>>42366833
Besides roids what exercise do you think helped you get a wide back?
>>
What women say they want is not what they actually want. They're women.
>>
File: motorcylcle cop on fire.jpg (242KB, 680x450px) Image search: [Google]
motorcylcle cop on fire.jpg
242KB, 680x450px
>tfw manlet

ITS NOT FAIR IM GONNA START WEARING MOON SHOES SO I CAN EVEN HAVE A CHANCE WITH BRITISH SHITSKIN SLAGS
>>
File: p3mcp.jpg (20KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
p3mcp.jpg
20KB, 412x351px
Some women actually know what they want contrary to popular belief here on /fit.

>extreme muscle fetish
>zero interest in normal men
>tfw no massive roider bf to worship
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzkQWasfYTk

Daily reminder that this is what girls want. Stay triggered coping dyels.
>>
>>42367074
dat fucking mirin m8.
she's about to flood her panties.
>>
>>42367895
are you a woman with a feminine pussy?
t.roid hulk
>>
>>42368069
I am, and was born with and have a vagina if that's what you meant.

It's so hard to find guys like you irl. :(
>>
>>42367074
Fronk is for realz
>>
File: A tad excited.png (587KB, 518x1200px) Image search: [Google]
A tad excited.png
587KB, 518x1200px
>>42367895
Hey Akemi
>>
>>42368176
have you tried the gym? going to contests ? meet ups?
how old are you btw?
>>
>>42365766
Honestly your body type isn't nearly as important as you guys want to pretend it to be. If you want to lift for yourselves that's great. If you want better health, more energy, more confidence, etc.. it's fantastic to subscribe to the belief but if you're lifting for female attention then you need a wake-up call.

No 2 women desire the same thing and often the female taste in men is very flexible. Some hate body hair but don't mind it on their boyfriend. Some love muscleheads but are banging some skinnyfag on the side. As long as you practice basic hygiene chances are you can get with a girl you're attracted to with minor mental changes.

Overall girls respond to wit, humor, confidence, and basic social skills a thousand times more than your outward appearance. If you're a super attractive otter-mode autist that can't keep eye contact in conversations and struggle with basic communication then you're probably going to get laid just as much as that beer gut guy who makes everyone laugh at parties, maybe less even.
>>
>>42367074
Hard cock cafe
>>
>>42362001
The real reason most women want a guy that has "muscles but not too much muscles" is because women tend to select partners who are physically less desirable than them because it gives them more leverage in the relationship. It all goes back to insecurity and the fact that girls naturally want to be the attractive one in the relationship. Women want men who will be obsessed with them and do stupid shit for them to keep them in the relationship because she is obviously out of his league and he will be willing to do extra to keep her. Also I think women are wary about dating a man more attractive than them because they will assume he's going to cheat with better looking women. In reality women love strong attractive men to fuck but they will settle for a dad-bod who will worship them unconditionally in a long term relationship.
>>
>>42368460
They actually just want a safe stable guy that is attractive but not so attractive that we can just hump the air in their general direction and whatever resistance they put up or ideas they have crumples like wet tissue paper and falls like their damp panties onto the floor.

It's partially why effiminate pocket fag boys are pushed upon girls and average normal men are demonized and pushed as ebul assholes unless they help prop up silly bullshit that keeps them personally enslaved to retardation and dykery is pushed as well.
And birth control has basically ruined their ability to attract or be attracted too normal men so they all go after ugly feminine or low test men because that's all they can get or want.
>>
>>42368280
I go to a gym with quite a few bodybuilders actually.
They're all a lot older than me (I'm 22) and married/have kids though so there's not much to do but admire.
>>
>>42363443
>tfw high fighting success face
ufc here I come!
>>
>>42364277
plenty of hollywood roids tho, they just aren't retarded and are not trying to look like the biggest bouncer in town
>>
>>42367620
more wisdom
>>
>>42363760
Same way as Steve Buscemi and dj qualls
>>
>>42368551
>why effiminate pocket fag boys are pushed upon girls and average normal men are demonized and pushed as ebul assholes

Sorry you're objectively wrong. The majority of women have never liked and never will like feminine men, time to turn off the internet.
>>
>>42368851
he said pushed upon girls
meaning the teen idol popstars
do you think they don't have feminine qualities?
they have youthful look so have not been fully masculinized because they were chosen when merely boys
>>
>>42363634
kek
>>
>>42368923
>hmm little girls like dumb girly shit like j beebs and teen pop bands
>then they grow up into women and don't like that anymore
>this is an obvious emasculation of men, jews turning men into ladyboys

Wow you win, I surrender
>>
>>42362001
That foreign woman who likes bih cep is mine, hands the fuck off fags
>>
>>42366833
fuark, our resident roidcell decided to give us a visit. BOW FOR THE KING OF FIT DYELS. doe je competities btw?
>>
>>42362001
Show them a picture of chris hemsworth. That guy is on cycle and very big and i garauntee theyd all cream over him. They dont want rich piano or ronnie coleman but nobody here is in danger of looking like that anyway
>>
>>42364148
That guy fucks more dimes than this whole board combined
>>
>>42362001
London and Oxford Street are quite possibly the worst places on earth. Same goes for all the boroughs where these people's minority pets live. Post 1970s London was a mistake. It needs to be contained.
>>
>>42367074
Frank "The only two things I care about in life are pussy and consciousness" Yang
>>
>>42362001
like i give a fuck what a paki thinks
>>
>>42368722

Is that a request or an affirmation?

Either way, last bit of advice from an oldfag. If you do get married, have your first dance with your wife as soon as you enter the reception hall, before dinner is served. She'll be the true center of attention one last time before she eats dinner and has to worry about filling out her dress more, it's one more thing you can get out of the way early, and it allows people to get right into the fun as soon as dinner starts winding down. And get your groomsmen good gifts or at least acknowledge them in some meaningful way; being in a wedding is expensive, so make sure they feel appreciated.
>>
>>42362001
women DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY WANT until it comes along. do NOT listen to them.
>>
>>42369919
holy shit mate, you possess no self-awareness whatsoever.

keep the wisdom coming though
>>
>>42369996
>>holy shit mate, you possess no self-awareness whatsoever.

?
>>
>>42369993
*tips fedora*
Just because your a fat neckbeard that has no idea what women are thinking doesnt mean its an unsolvable enigma. They want tall rich and handsome. There i cracked the code for ya
>>
>>42367134
At least you aren't delusional to post a pic with all that bullshit
>>
>>42370082
nice projection, fagass

are you one of those cunts on fit who do nothing but keep looking for external reasons why they can't get laid when it's their personality?
>>
>>42367073
>not having a model-tier FACE
Kek. I've literally had my face touched and complimented at the club before by randoms, and im a manlet at that. More proof that FACE & STATUS>HEIGHT & PHYSIQUE
>>
>>42362001
> women knowing what they want
>>
>>42362001
>who only work out for approval from other men.

That's the only approval one should strive for, though
>>
>>42362692
Confirmed virgin. People who rely on you for happiness will eventually become a burden and obstacle of your own happiness.
>>
>>42362017
themselfs*
>>
>In other words, juice heads are fucking faggots who only work out for approval from other men.
Well, yeah. Everyone knows that if you remove sex from the equation, a man's opinion means a whole lot more to another man than a woman's does. That's how it should be. Men are better than women.
>>
File: mcu-avengers6.jpg (63KB, 740x417px) Image search: [Google]
mcu-avengers6.jpg
63KB, 740x417px
>>42362340
>"muscly, but not TOO muscly"

They mean Thor.
>>
>>42362001
>taking dating advice from women
>ever
>>
File: 1981210762_n.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1981210762_n.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>42362005
>tall
>tall
>tall
>bigger than me
>>
>>42362001
Daily reminder that THICC mode is the ideal physique for both men and women.
>>
>>42362692
You are either a virgin or 18. You will learn eventually, son.
>>
File: soliterallyevolution.jpg (639KB, 1980x3116px) Image search: [Google]
soliterallyevolution.jpg
639KB, 1980x3116px
>>42365766
>the stick phases through the railing on the right
What fucking equation did the dog solve to be able to phase through solid matter?
>>
>>42362390
>Tall (6ft and up) [check]
>Not Skelly [check]
>Not fatty [check]
>Not Roider [check]
>Otter mode [X]
>Swimmer build [check]

almost there. i'd add in dick size if we're talking about grill's physical ideals
>>
>>42370743
Swimmer build and ottermode are the same thing you tard
>>
File: smug frog pepe.jpg (7KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
smug frog pepe.jpg
7KB, 240x200px
>>42362001
gays do
>>
File: 1323214022262.jpg (40KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
1323214022262.jpg
40KB, 800x804px
>>42362001

>lifting for women
>>
>>42362005

>Listening to anything anyone in London has to say about anything

If you actually put any stock in what they say you should have your head examined.
>>
>>42362005
Damn that's like Babel over there. Half the girls couldn't even spoke english propertly.
>>
>>42362001
What's even more amazing is that women have such high physical standards for men before they hit their lower to mid 30's. By the time women have plateaud (around 30) and have begun to degrade aesthetically and physically, all of their prior physical standards for a male mate have gone out the window (which makes perfect sense, they haven't much to bargain with at this point).

And then they do this puzzling thing--they go and have a baby with a man who is, according to the woman's past standards for a mate, physically subpar.

Why don't women just procreate before they plateau in their 30s, when their bargaining power is highest?
>>
>Women
>Knowing what they want

Pick one. Women are fucking idiots. I work in a supermarket where some jacked chad dude came in. Good looking guy objectively and all the females were gawking at him. Then they served him and he got talking about his gym and diet. Going to gym 6-7 days a week, goes to bed at 8pm, doesn't drink or smoke and generally lives a very disciplined life.

They were immediately all turned off. They want a guy who is jacked but they don't want the necessarily lifestyle that comes with that. They're fucking idiots.
>>
>>42367620
Holy crap, a non-retarded redpill. Never thought I'd see the day.
>>
>>42372946
>Going to gym 6-7 days a week, goes to bed at 8pm, doesn't drink or smoke and generally lives a very disciplined life.
what a fucking cuck, I hope he was lying
>>
>>42374153
>what a fucking cuck
Was using offensive language in this post really necessary? Kids browse these websites you know. You could have said "I hope he was lying" and nothing would have changed. I get that you're an angsty teen going through puberty but that doesn't excuse the foul language.
>>
>>42362001
Girls don't even know what they want. The reason we find them so confusing is because we believe what they say.
>>
>>42374204
sorry dad
>>
>>42372795
Why can't women think forward and make low time preference decisions? Why can't they rationally assess their own value and life prospects and weigh out the pros and cons of settling down now with the above average looking guy with what looks to be a bright future ahead vs fucking the next guy who comes along who promises anything slightly better? Why can't they understand that life isn't endless and there are time limits to having children and a family, and nobody worth shit is gonna wait around for her to finally decide to settle?

It's almost like the modern woman isn't too bright, and might have a slightly inflated ego.
>>
>>42374153
He didn't look like it. Looked happy as hell too.
>>
>>42370404
7h3m531v35*
>>
All you need is

Be tall
Be Lean
Have more musclemass than the average skinnyfat
>>
>>42362356
Do you actually think that anon gets laid?
>>
>>42362940
>be interesting
How is that done?
Unironically asking, because all I talk about is the meaninglessness of life, the existance of the universe, metaphysical implications of physics theories, and interrelational implication of neurophysiological discoveries. Basically, I bore people with my depression, even though I think it's absolutely fascinating.
>>
>>42362001
>>42362005
You guys realize when they say, "Not too muscle-y" they are really referring to the natty limit kek.
>>
>>42374818
>all I talk about is the meaninglessness of life

Only boring people think life is meaningless.
>>
>>42366833
I actually agree with this nu-Chad. Once I started going 1+/2+/3+/4+ all for 5x5, well, women fucking want you. The best is when a girl cheats on her skinnyfat bf and she hugs your bicep or claws at your chest.

Women are such fucking whores, he ain't lying. It's actually to the point where I'm the one that turns THEM down. That's how you know you're making it.
>>
>lifting for women
You have to be 18 to post here
>>
File: 1499736654789.jpg (942KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1499736654789.jpg
942KB, 1280x1707px
>>42374913
You're right. Lifting for your 2d waifu is much better.
>>
>>42363396
>women are liars
>>
>>42372795
>And then they do this puzzling thing--they go and have a baby with a man who is, according to the woman's past standards for a mate, physically subpar

Yeah, what the hell, right? Women are such memes. No self-awareness whatsoever.

Unrelated question: there's this cardiobunny at my gym who's been mirin, and she's only a 4/10, but I'm a virgin and she has a huge ass that I feel a primal need to fill with babies. h2approach??
>>
>>42374926
He meant he already got pussy in his prime.
>>
File: 1496021577451.jpg (645KB, 1280x1824px) Image search: [Google]
1496021577451.jpg
645KB, 1280x1824px
>>42362731
I think one thing that women don't bother to mention is that they want a guy taller than them. Seeing as most women are like 5'0-5'4 that's not too hard to do. Either way, there's a qt out there for you dude, just align yourself with Christ and you'll be on your way.
>>
>>42362001
i don't care about women or being big or lifting a lot. i want to travel far and be healthy. exercise is good for you mentally and so it helps me
>>
>>42362682
face >>>>>>>>height>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else
>>
>>42364409
and the body on your pic is literally what this cunts describe
>a guy that goes to the gym but not too much
do these cunts think people are born with Goku like physique?
>>
>>42367074

I don't get why people think any girl that looks at a shirtless guy wants to fuck them right there. I'd look at Frank too if I saw him walking shirtless in a crowd of people who were all wearing shirts. It stands out. Your eyes are drawn to unusual things.
>>
File: waa.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
waa.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Manlets and gaybears BTFO.
>>
File: orbital-rim-implant.jpg (63KB, 330x286px) Image search: [Google]
orbital-rim-implant.jpg
63KB, 330x286px
>>42363443
Negative/Droopy orbital rims are the devil.
>>
>>42374204
k e k
>>
>>42369996
>>42370066
pls explain this
t.diff guy
>>
>>42362005
FYI women don't know what they want.

Put a muscled dude in front of them and they'll be begging for it, no matter what this video says.
>>
File: 1497255081959.jpg (1MB, 1932x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1497255081959.jpg
1MB, 1932x2048px
>>42362001
The ironic thing is that what most people would consider a atheltic and "muscular" body can be achieved by like 80% diet and 20% bodyweight exercises. Also genetics. But the point is that you don't really have to step one foor in the gym in theory.
>>
>>42374818
>Unironically asking
>all I talk about is literally the most uninteresting and women repelling shit possible.
start by joining a (hobby/sports) club or something.
>>
>>42370418
hemsworth cycles for thor roles so meh
>>
>>42374759
and be white
>>
>>42362721
Speak for yourself faggot
>>
>>42362340
yeah basically this, so nothing new.
>>
> I want a guy with big muscles
> But I don't want him to be obsessed with himself and work out alot in the gym, just look after himself teehee

im angery
>>
>>42377783
When they say
>some muscles
They mean between not being a thin fuck dadbodied piece of shit and "natty-roid" look.
>but not too big
They mean post yates olympia sized.
>>
>girls want all those things
>they don't bring anything to the table

lol
>>
File: 0731-roger-mayweather-getty-4.jpg (52KB, 718x559px) Image search: [Google]
0731-roger-mayweather-getty-4.jpg
52KB, 718x559px
>>42363443
Alright man
>>
>>42366833
Love you mastest your an inspiration
>>
>>42378998
This is what worries me about this video. They're all average at best, hell, a couple of them are solid braphogs, yet they ask for a man with *some* muscles (and since they're modern women they're probably not very feminine in other areas). Bitches, you'll get a 5'6" 130 pound bearded nu-male, if you're lucky.
>>
>>42374818
>How is that done?

Being interesting is not the same as having an interest in esoteric subjects. The key is to build up a rapport with people you just met, and to do that you have to focus on things that are more or less universal to the human experience.

For example, I met a guy from Israel, so I asked him if he spoke mainly hebrew at home, if most Israelis speak English, then asked him about school classes in hebrew/English, then religion classes and he spoke at length about learning the torah and I would respond by telling him about religious education where I'm from. You just have to pay attention while you listen because while they talk they divulge all kinds of information, from which you can find lots of things you have in common and talk about those.

You can do the same with girls, but it's true that a lot of women who think too much of themselves respond in a very cold manner until you demonstrate some kind of social savvy. In these situations it's good to open with playful teasing. E.g. I was on a 3hr flight out of Denver and got seated next to two fake tanned 8/10s who seemed highly excited, so I asked them "is this your 1st time on a plane, you seem excited?", then I asked them if they were sisters (they obviously weren't) which they found funny, and when they said no I said "bullshit, you're those kardashians I've been hearing about", which they ate up. They bought me alcohol so I accused them of trying to get me drunk, etc etc. Use the same tactic whether you're trying to bang girls or make friends with them (to gain access to their hot friends). After a bit of practice you'll be able to talk to anyone and come off as interesting.
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.