[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How autistic is /fit/ over their diet? I dont consider myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 16

How autistic is /fit/ over their diet? I dont consider myself to be, but my friends say I am.

>meal prep for lunch every day
>plan out my meals the day before
>try to stay away from anything overly processed
>try to get as much organic food as possible
>watch sugar intake
>only allow myself 1 cheat meal (not day) a week

What does /fit/ do?
>>
>>42360888
I'm currently looking into going vegan.
Just trying to get a solid diet from a vegan bodybuilder or fit person. I'm still in the process of researching all I need to know.
>>
>>42360911
Why? I mean do you care that much about fucking animals? If you care about their welfare, just go to small mom and pop farms and buy your beef, or eggs there.
>>
>>42360888

I only buy unprocessed meat, whole grain bread, fresh fruits and vegetables, whole milk, and a variety of cheeses. I don't care what people think really. The one thing I eat that isn't that healthy is a lot of hot sauce. High sodium but whatever.
>>
>>42360969
>>42360969
How can I get my sodium under control? I mean some days I am over 5000mg of sodium, what the fuck am I doing wrong? I eat really clean/healthy too
>>
>>42360942
I don't give a fuck about animals, I could chop their head off myself. I just saw the What the Health documentary and they make some really good points on going all vegan. Have some fit people testifying about all sorts of benefits on strength, stamina, energy, etc.

I would do it for the health benefits, not the animals.
>>
>>42360985

Stop adding so much salt to your food. I don't understand how you need to ask about this.
>>
>>42361005
I dont add salt, I eat corn without salt, Grits without salt, roasted potatoes without salt. Anytime my wife and I cook for my parents they bitch about the lack of salt.
>>
>>42361030
Then how the fuck you get >5000mg?
>>
File: 1500240684820.jpg (34KB, 418x475px) Image search: [Google]
1500240684820.jpg
34KB, 418x475px
>>42360888
>heres the autistic diet shit I do
>am I autistic
>>
File: IMG_6600.png (192KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6600.png
192KB, 1242x2208px
>>42361060
No idea here is my day for which I had over 6000mg

>pt 1
>>
File: fitt.png (565KB, 1875x1010px) Image search: [Google]
fitt.png
565KB, 1875x1010px
>>42361089
>>
File: IMG_6601.png (196KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6601.png
196KB, 1242x2208px
>>42361102
The recipes in here are shit I added myself so I know their caloric count is correct.
>>
>>42361102
You ate a cup of butter? You fuckin lard ass.
>>
>>42360888
>low carb, avoid processed food with sugar.
>1lb of animal brotein 6 days a week (3 days are seafood)
>only veggies on rest days along with brotein, lift days get beans/quinoa/brown rice/whole grain pasta.
>1 cheat meal weekly, usually chipotle.
>2 scoops of grass fed unflavored whey daily, with coconut oil/black seed oil, turmeric, dash of pepper, fruit.
>Do Intermittent Fasting, usually 1 shake, 1 big meal and 1 small meal a day.

It seems like its going well. sometimes i burn myself out a bit and end up doing a few days of eating whatever like oreos and shit(although not complete binging or anything like that).

Also, i try to eat organic/wild meats and its getting a bit pricey. Dont know if im overdoing it with 1lb a day; primarly because i dont know if 3lbs of seafood is too much(usually wild salmon, shrimp, calamari).

The shakes with good oil and turmeric are fucking GOAT tho. Highly recommend turmeric, mostly if you can find the fresh root. Helps a ton with recovery.
>>
>>42361167
>he doesn't know what grits are

A table spoon of butter is 100cal. It's obvious it wasn't a cup of butter.
>>
Hunting season is almost apon us

Wild meats a plenty!!!
>>
>>42360995
Same with me. I shoot animals for fun so going vegan has nothing to do with that
>>
File: rb.jpg (37KB, 321x333px) Image search: [Google]
rb.jpg
37KB, 321x333px
>>42361209
>low carb
Do you mean you don't eat a pound of pasta for dinner, or you're keto?
>>
>>42361230
What is a grit?
>>
>>42361804
Yankee? Or European?
>>
>>42361804
Ground homeny
Basically like corn but bigger and softer.
>>
I systematically eat the same shake 5 times a day, only other thing I eat is some pretzels. I say that is pretty fucking autistic
>>
>>42361130

If you are changing the recipe but still entering the original recipe you are fucking up your counting. If you change the recipe, enter every ingredient you use and nothing you don't use.

How have you made it this far in life?
>>
Ive become kind of annoying about avoiding refined carbs/ foods

I just feel way better when I do
>>
>>42360888
>meal prep at the beginning of the week
>eat the same thing literally everyday (protein shakes, grilled chicken and broccoli)
>avoid sugar, dairy, and overly processed food
>only eat cheat meals socially, never by myself

So yeah, pretty fucking autistic
>>
>>42361501
How to bulk up vegan mode? Can you really get all your protein from vegan products and macros and all ? Is it expensive ?
>>
>>42360995

Look into the criticism of that movie. The entire movie is pretty seriously debunked.Robb Wolf is a fitness guru and biochemist and does a minute by minute raping of that movie.

https://robbwolf.com/2017/07/03/what-the-health-a-wolfs-eye-review/
>>
I'm honestly pretty fucking autistic about my diet. I measure all the shit that I eat to make sure that I hit my macros properly. The only times I "cheat" on my diet is due to social situations, but most of time I don't end up eating anything when going out and I just wait untill im home to eat.
>>
File: IMG_0055.jpg (111KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0055.jpg
111KB, 800x900px
I am situations a lot where I have to go out to eat with people. Work friends, my family, in laws, etc

I've decided I don't give a fuck about looking autistic. I will not compromise my diet because everyone in my life is addicted to eating out.

I bring my food scale with me to restaurants. I will scan the menu and kind of compile a list of ingredients in my head that I can/will eat. I order based off what is practical. For example I will use butter to cook with but I will always ask for no butter when I go out because I cannot trust those workers to use any standard amount and it becomes impossible to count. Basically I never order anything that has any unknown variables.

Usually I will end up getting a chicken breast with whatever vegetables with no butter because it is very straight forward. Sometimes I will order other stuff if it looks okay.

Once the food comes I weigh every item and record it into MFP. I get weird looks. Sometimes the manager will come up to me and ask me if everything is okay. I'm like, yeah it's fine.

My father in law gives me shit but I don't care. I politely let everyone know I don't give a fuck if they think I'm weird.

I am going to make it.
>>
>>42362984

My wife will get embarrassed but I don't even let her embarrassment keep me from making it.
>>
>>42361976
look up clarence kennedy
>>
>>42361976
Some anon did a break down of all the necessary foods that you need to build muscle and you can support your body with minimum wage. Comes out to 3k a year
>>
>>42363097
link?
>>
>>42360888
Not at all Tbh, I eat very randomly. The only thing I actually care about is how frequent I eat.

I eat mostly whole foods and whatnot, but so does everyone since I don't live in America.
>>
If the macros get hit I dont really care about anything else
>>
>>42362114

>paleo retard who thinks saturated fat is healthy and starts his critique with "yeah processed meats cause cancer, but it's not thaaaaat bad"

Better advice: Don't look for any low-quality article that talks about a thing you want to discredit and accept everything it says without giving it critical examination as well
>>
>>42362984
I said "yikes" out loud accidentally and I'm pretty autist, anon. Maybe reconsider what your goals really are? Trying hard, consistency, program compliance are all key, but at what cost and what benefit above some standard deviation once in a while?
>>
>>42363174
>>42363174
>>42363174
>>42363174

Such a large amount that I eat comes from restaurants I have no choice
>>
Eating real food is actually good

Everyday at work someone says "that smells nice" about my meal while they eat some sandwich or some shit

Today was chicken stirfry with peppers, brocolli, leftovers from yesterday
>>
>>42360969
Cheese isn't healthy
>>
>>42361209
>low carb
lmao kill yourself, diet cuck
>>
I wish I could meal prep, but I can't eat food that's been frozen and then reheated. I gag as soon as the fork comes near my mouth.

I've tried multiple times during the summer, wasting a lot of money in the process. Experimented with different meals but it's always the same. Oh well.
>>
>>42360888
high protein and calorie counting seems to be autistic in the eyes of normies
>>
>>42360888
Meal prepping is practical af, especially if you have a busy schedule. Even people who aren't that nutritionally conscious are doing it these days cause you save money against buying lunch every day.
None of that shit's autistic either.
Watching sugar intake makes sense cause you don't want to fuck with beetus, and staying away from processed to eat organic is literally what most normies talk about wanting to do when it comes to food but they can't do it cause excuses.
>>
>>42360888
i basically only eat fresh meat and fish, milk, oats, apples, pears, potatoes and leafy vegetables (but not tomatoes or spinach)

>tfw histamine intolerance
>>
Sugar is an addictive substance that makes you consume more and more sugar, so I exclude that from my diet.
Just to clarify, by sugar I don't mean all carbohydrates in general.

Most East Asians naturally dislike the taste of sweet and have a very healthy diet with lots of fish, vegetables and meat.
>>
>>42363097
Link please
>>
>>42363829
Just buy meat, cook it, bin it up, put in fridge. Will last a week or more depending on what you buy.
>>
Daily reminder you won't make it if you do meal prep instead of just cooking the damn food
>>
>>42366594
>I am a teacher
>only access is to a microwave for 30 minutes a day
>cooking my food at work

Literally impossible.
>>
>>42360888
Not very. I was pretty into my fitness pal for a while and cut down 30lbs, but I mostly ate whatever as long as I got my protein. Now I'm bulking and doing intermittent fasting, and I'm not really counting calories since I'm pretty good at portion control now and I have a good gauge of how much protein I need. Looking better than ever.
>>
>>42360888
I'm autistic as fuck over my diet for 5 days a week but on the weekends I usually go out drinking and eat like shit when hangover hits.
>>
>>42366594
daily reminder that your narrow worldview will change once you actually get into the real world and get a job you fucking NEET.
>>
File: 1501690260684.jpg (1MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
1501690260684.jpg
1MB, 2988x5312px
>>42360888

I cook 20-40 meals at a time in one giant 50l catering pot I bought. I cook soups, stews, broths and freeze them in 1 litre bags.

When its time to eat I put the frozen block into pressure cooker, shut the lid and leave for 45 mins.

I follow 23/1 intermittant fasting and eat on a 1000kcal deficit. this is everything im eating today

Image attached is what Im eating atm. Its day number 6 eating chicken tikka jalfrezi. The powder is two scoops of pea protein and 5g creatine. Fish oil capsules are under the powder not visible.

I design all my meals to have 100g protein within the 1litre volume and then I add 2 scoops pea protein because it is cheapest source. I actually designed the meals to mask the taste of pea protein.

BTW the PDCAA of pea protein improves when you have it with other protein sources - always have it with another source e.g. im eating mine with chicken.

Im drinking a glass of microwaved spinach water atm with lemon juice squeezed in

There are about 6 portions of veg in that curry and no starch/rice/potatoes. Today is a cheat day so Im going to eat a kiwi for dessert
>>
>>42363829
>I wish I could meal prep, but I can't eat food that's been frozen and then reheated. I gag as soon as the fork comes near my mouth.

I found the ONLY things to reheat well from frozen are soups/stews/curries/broths. Anything mostly water.
>>
>>42360888
I'm on keto so I'll try and avoid carbs and sugar like it's the plague but I'm not autistic to the point that everything is organic or grass fed.

I'm in an extremely tight budget and there is no way in hell I can afford everything to be as if it came from whole foods or Trader Joe's.

I had an ex that was pretty much a hippie try and scare me into going organic because of cancer and other diseases but here's the thing. We are all going to die at some point, I've done drugs, I smoke, and drink when I go out with friends. Why try and prolong the inevitable, and not live for the here and now?
>>
>>42366881

Buy an induction heater and a little pot.

If you want to know if they really work well (they do) then look em up on amazon
>>
>>42366917

Whats it like doing IF on a bulk? Hodge twins say they look less bloated around the face since they started doing IF on bulks.

reddit r/AdvancedFitness talk about it and say that its suboptimal for Muscle Protein Synthesis though
>>
>>42367272

Friend of mine was ODing on coke, in a terrible way, and kept refused bottled water because of something she read on InfoWars . Prioritize!
>>
>>42367274
We just redid out kitchen and went with induction. It's crazy how fast it gets hot, I think it took like 3 minutes for a pot of water to start boiling.
>>
>>42367319
That's what I'm talking about, look I fully support people losing weight and adopting a healthy lifestyle however when you get to a point where you're avoiding everyday things because it has carcinogens in them like certain shampoos, foods, beverages etc.

But when do you reach a point where you realize that what you're doing is ridiculous and that everything can kill you if you don't do it in moderation?
>>
>>42367220
This actually sounds depressing, got a cbt pic senpai?
>>
>>42367442
Keto is literally that though, avoiding the very primary source of energy for the human body for some diet that was invented against epilepsy but somehow is a fad right now.
>>
>>42360911
Seitan is your friend.
>>
>>42367498
I mean I do have epilepsy so.....

But I know where you're coming from though, for me it's not about avoiding any "bad" foods or really even managing my epilepsy (I can manage it on my own I just have to be careful on where I go or what I do etc.). It's about just getting my life together and it happened to be the first thing that I tried (it helped since it's also pretty cheap to eat on)
>>
>>42367570
Ah fair enough then. There are just many people here who have this weird fear of carbs for no reason. Keep rocking anon.
>>
>>42367570

> I mean I do have epilepsy so.....

lol dont EVER say this on 4chan
>>
>>42362114
>https://robbwolf.com/2017/07/03/what-the-health-a-wolfs-eye-review/

lmao, you do realize that he's shilling a paleo book in his homepage, right?
>>
>>42360888
By normie standards very auristic (I weigh or measure everything I eat at home) but I'm more than willing to cheat at restaurants. I don't know what that makes me
>>
>>42360888
My diet is shit for the most part but I focus on eating fruits every day and sometimes include veggies and of course at least 1.3g of protein per kg. On most days it's more than that too.

People have this weird notion, that looking good=having a good diet. I always get people who are surprised about my shitty eating habits when I eat out. It's not about clean food, as long as you're not deficient in any micronutrients it's all about protein intake, calories and structured lifting. Everything else literally doesn't matter.
>>
>>42367686
Oh, unless you care about health. That's a whole different story.
>>
>be me
>be 27
>into cooking since 8yo
>family dinner 3-7 times a week for 11 years
>mother ests fish and veg
>her husband regular carnivore
>i went from vegetarian to cornivore at 14
>working out since 17
>/fit/ for 5 years
>tried Atkins, Keto, etc
>cooking skill led me to work as a chef for 1year because i thought it would be fun

Now i know i cook better food then pricewinning fucking restaurants.

>tfw still no gf
>>
>>42367697
Yeah good diet=better health, I know someone who drinks coke every day and basically lives off of fast food and looks great and a lot younger than he is. But if he doesn't have wonder genetics he'll be fucked in his fourties.
>>
>>42367736
Yeah and conversely good diet=/=good body. You can have a great healthy diet and do the rest wrong, so you don't make any gains.
>>
bump can any1 give me a link 2 :
>>42363097
>>
>>42360888
I have an eating disorder, so I'm incredibly strict about my diet. But I also meal prep and cook for the SO, who has lost body fat and weight since he started eating pretty much exclusively my cooking. I limit our at home food to mostly whole, unprocessed ingredients. We eat a lot of chicken, veggies, fruit, cheese, etc.

It's way better than our friends who think "Well I lifted once this week so this weekend I can totally go out drinking and get pizza!"
>>
>>42367732
>Now i know i cook better food then pricewinning fucking restaurants.

you cook better than the cheapest restaurant in town? good job i guess.....
>>
>>42367463

im nothing special. 6'0, 170lbs, been lifting a couple year but had fuckaround-itis. Lift 0.5/1/2/2. bf was 24% about 6 weeks ago, now 18%, lowering it to 12% then I will leanbulk properly.
>>
I mostly don't give a fuck about my diet. I don't have "cheat" meals and I don't count to the exact calories. I just eat like you're supposed to and enjoy it.

I eat the same meal plan 5 days a week and then sort of makeshift weekend meals together as they happen. I only buy vegetables and eggs from our local farmers market and always get the leanest cut meats on sale at the store.

I have an internal clock of how many calories I should roughly have consumed during the day. I eat a protein bar at the exact same time every day out of habit. If people want to go out to eat, I join them and find the healthiest option that tastes good and say "fuck it".

I never drink more than 2 beers a day, and rarely have mixed drinks. I always start the day with a quad latte and end with a double.

Not sacrificing enjoyable food for the sake of a perfect cut. Just merely lifting 3x a week and eating properly puts me above 60% of the population, and I can live with that.
>>
>>42367957
Lel i worked in the same kitchen as whiteguidechefs.
>>
>>42360888
I watch out for my sodium, tens to lower my saturated fats to under 20g a day, and not overconsume sugar (milk and my handful of blueberries doesn't count)

I tend to eat the same things everyday though, gets a bit boring but I treat food like fuel, not a pleasure. Only time I cheat is on new years
>>
>>42367957
Also: free food and 10 hour cardio a day.

I got the job which then turned into 3 other Jobs through a friend and i worked at trending restaurants in gothenburg. 150-350 plates per night six nights a week. Boiling, frying steaming food everywhere. You work up a sweat.
>>
>>42361102
What app is this?
>>
>>42360888
Breakfast
Protein shake with almond milk and heavy whipping cream and creatine
Multi vit

Lunch
5 cheddar filled sausages

Dinner
5 Eggs and 5 strips of Bacon

Losing weight like crazy. Thanks keto
>>
>>42367770
Now that's a heart-attack-with-32 diet.
>>
>>42360888
Well, I had no diet before, so I decided to cut some fat I accumulated.
Currently I'm fasting. At about 36 hours now.
Water and unsweetened tea, 1 vitamin tablet (the kind you put into water) per day
I noticed lowered endurance and temporary dizziness if I stand up too fast, but besides that I'm good.

Not sure how much I lost because at first day scale showed me 77kg and then later 74kg, so I cannot trust it too much.
>>
>>42360985
drink more water and u will even it out
>>
File: punpun.png (27KB, 216x135px) Image search: [Google]
punpun.png
27KB, 216x135px
>try to get as much organic food as possible
>>
>>42360995
Dude, are you european or african?

Eat grass fed meat 4 times per month, the best quality you can find, with an avocado amd spinach.

Then eat a vegetarian diet.

There.

Don't cut out all meat, europeans and africans have been eating meat for generations and generations, it's not wise to change it, just at a lot off veggies and limit your meat to high quality meat.

Also you fell for propaganda.
>>
>>42371324
I'm mexican-american currently living in Mexico for a few months, going back to the states (Cali) by January.

I've been buying organic/grass fed chicken for a while same with meat, I try to buy the highest quality.

I haven't started going vegan or even vegetarian I do think it takes time, but right now I know jack shit about what vegetables are high in protein, or from what non-animal products get all my macro and micro nutrients. I won't start it until I feel confident about my knowledge of it.

This guy right here seems to have it down to the t though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw

I'm trying to get close to what he knows before I start. If I go at it blind I know it'll do more harm than good.
>>
>>42360888
>planning out meals

autism alert
>>
>>42367978
Why would you subject yourself to such a horrible existence?
Good job on the BF loss though.
>>
>>42371521
Mexican anon en route to become a vegetarian as well, anyways,
Split peas, lentils, quinoa, and chickpeas will be your friends. They work well with spices that are often used in mexican food, and are high in protein/fiber.
>>
File: 1487408096955.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487408096955.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>42360995
>vegan
>health benefits
Is this a YLYL thread or what?
>>
>>42372211
what is this .gif from? isn't it cuckold porn? source?
>>
>>42360911
>>42360995
I'm sort of the same way, anon. Not gonna go full vegan but I'm trying to not eat meat once a week. Feels good, like a light detox or something. It's more about digestion than animal morality.
>>
>>42360888
Probably less than the average /fit/izen. I've ditched calorie counting for a lifestyle diet and it's getting results with far less work and fretting. I see people in /fat/ freaking out about all kinds of shit that I wouldn't think of if I did it.
>>
>>42372807
What's your diet like?
>>
File: la-fo-calcook-side-20140222-001.jpg (308KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
la-fo-calcook-side-20140222-001.jpg
308KB, 2048x1365px
How do you anons eat your sardines? Do you prepare a dish or just eat them out of the tin?
>>
>>42372823
"Negative Calorie Diet," basically eat lots of filling fruit and veg. Other people have published similar plans, but this book is what I modeled mine after. The blind guys I eat lunch with have nicknamed me Captain Celery.
>>
>>42363168
>>42367610

>Not knowing who Robb Wolf is...

Its like you vegan faggots don't even want to make it.
>>
>>42372841
I Mash them on toast with a fork, then put vinegar on top.
>>
File: C-Zw-rHVoAA2ACL.jpg (93KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
C-Zw-rHVoAA2ACL.jpg
93KB, 1024x683px
>>42360888
I don't scale my meals, but I make them with no sugar (a tad stevia) and minimal on salt (plenty of herbs though). They are extremely diverse, as in I'll have the identical meal again in a month;
>shakes/smoothies
>salads
>soups
>stir-fry
>ceviche
>homemade bars
Above consist about 85% of my weekly diet.
>>
>>42363046
>>42362984

Yeah the boys
>>
File: 1.png (205KB, 676x1599px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
205KB, 676x1599px
>>42367548

you don't want to overdose on seitain especially when it's like 1.5g salt for serving, a strict whole food diet it's easier and more nutritious (vit-fiber-protons-antidox), pic related
>>
File: stupid frog.jpg (24KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
stupid frog.jpg
24KB, 600x484px
>>42363168
not paleo but if you think pufas are healthier than saturated fats there is no hope for you brainlet
>>
>>42367220
>and eat on a 1000kcal deficit.

I take it you neither work out nor have a physically or mentally demanding job.
>>
>>42360888
I autistically log everything I eat in MFP but then sometimes still eat over my limit when I'm cutting
>>
>>42360888
Used to be just like you but ever since I've lost 80lbs I'm not as strict anymore.

I should be though
>>
>>42362984

Your off your head, you sick cunt.
>>
>>42367220
>>42367220
did you really put fish oil capsules in your food

thats fucking disgusting
>>
My approach to diet is what I'd call heuristic. The art of life calls for a lot of approximating and as long as I'm making the best choices I can, given the options at hand,I don't worry about it too much. I expect my opinion will be incomprehensible to /fit/ autists possessed by that morbid sprit of calculabillity which is one of their characteristic traits.
>>
I count calories, at the moment, I'm going for 120/970/260 fcp. I keep it pretty clean, oats, quality orange juice, low fat greek yoghurt, cereals, brown rice, chicken, and then some other odds and ends to fill it out.
>>
>>42360888
You just sounds like every normal adult should
>>
I eat:

2 fruits a day
Coffee
Tea
1 meal (usually oats, lentils, tuna or soup)

Yes, I have an eating disorder
>>
>>42360888

I have some autistic habits that I absolutely will not budge on, but mostly it's a game of ballpark figures to get a healthy amount of macros and micros.

Shit I'm Autistic About:

>Foodening only between 6am and 6pm
>No more than 2/3 tdee caloric intake
>Dynamically balanced macro ratio (Changed as necessary, but currently 35p/25c/40f)
>>
"autistic" most of my friends tells me they wished they had half of my motivation to be healthy, everyday before going to work i have my smoothie (whey+massgainer+fruits+peanut butter+milk) and take to work my lunch, 200g of chicken breast, salad and veggies and they always mire my food while eating burgers or fried chicken and shit
>>
>>42371913

i used to do chicken/broccoli/rice like many people here. Now THAT was horrible.

This is pretty tastey. So much flavour. I also wanted to eat lots of turmeric for the health benefits.

Soon I will have it set up that I have a different meal most days.

I just hate cooking and wasting time. Id rather do it all at once.
>>
>>42376639

I work out (strength training) 3 days a week and am a software engineer. its been surprisingly easy

I could never do it in stressful conditions like starting a new job.
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.