[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to the gym today first time ever >started bulking cause

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>go to the gym today first time ever
>started bulking cause skelly mode
>plan to slay some ripe roastie pussy afte ri get shredded
>watch a bunch of rich piano and california muscle to pump myself up
>deadlift day today
>roll up my sleeves
>runtothethills.mp4
>grab the bar
>squeeze and pull but its just too much
>realize i cant even dealift the bar
>go home emotionally drained
>eyes watery
>this will probably be the last post I make on /fit/ after months of lurking and debating with people
>>
if this is a serious post and you are actually that weak: buy a pair of adjustable spinlock dumbbells and a flat bench and build up some base strength at home. you could just do Phrak's Greyskull LP (https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/wiki/phraks-gslp) but replace:
>squats with Bulgarian split squats or goblet squats
>deadlifts with single leg dumbbell RDLs
>rows with single arm dumbbell rows
>OHP/bench press with the obvious

you can get pretty far with that
>>
>>42357263
How are you able to even survive your daily life if you're not able to lift 20kg?
>>
>>42357263
Do roids
>>
Thought this was bait at first, but I'm not so sure. My gym bro manages a grocery store and has an 18 year old skelly employee who can't pick a 24 pack of bottled water off the floor
>>
>>42357723
this.

Also if it's really the case, start by doing pushups and whatnot.
Most people here start with weights because they couldn't lift their own bodyweight, but i'm going to assume a skelly can't be too heavy, even on himself.
>>
>>42358118
wait like a 24 pack of the regular hand-held bottles? That's like 30 pounds. I hope to god he never gets a dog, cuz the damn thing would starve while he tries to drag a food bag to his car.
>>
Wtf you can't even deadlift 20 fucking kilos?
I don't go to the gym and I'm a weak skinnyfat, I'm weaker than almost everyone I know, but even I can lift at least 40 kilos of the ground, I had to transport two water carafes yesterday which were 20 liters each and I tried to deadlift them, and I did ten reps until I was bored
It was the easiest thing ever, and you can't even deadlift half of that for ONE FUCKING REP
Fucking kill yourself, you aren't worth anything... I bet you're a virgin as well lmao
>>
File: gravel.jpg (78KB, 655x380px) Image search: [Google]
gravel.jpg
78KB, 655x380px
>>42358831

I took a super skelly bearded man bun dude from my employment to the gym about 6 months ago.

He went to deadlift 115 lbs, and started to round his back and pull with his shoulders. I had to learn him his arms are like steel beams and to push through the floor and pull up with your hips.

>deadlift ain't easy your 1st time
>tell us about your 1st time squatting
>>
File: 23423.jpg (28KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
23423.jpg
28KB, 604x516px
>>42357263
Everybody's gotta start somewhere
>>
>>42357263
Of course you can't deadlift the bar, you're not supposed to. Put a 10 on each side and try again
>>
>>42357263
You could easily double or triple that weight in a couple months even without gaining an ounce of muscle.

Your body needs to adapt to the form/movement and ramp up the CNS/nerve connection.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.