[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to work my way towards doing chin-ups. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: chin-ups.png (30KB, 508x365px) Image search: [Google]
chin-ups.png
30KB, 508x365px
I'm trying to work my way towards doing chin-ups. I'm working on weight loss, but I need some help with the exercise portion. On day A with OHP and Squats I'm doing 3x5 chin-ups negatives. What should I do on Day B with Bench and Deadlift? Should I do more chin-up negatives, maybe lat pulldowns, or something else?
>>
>>42357035
Just keep trying to do them to you do them.

Though may pulldowns will help you develop the back muscles. Same with bent over rows and good mornings
>>
>>42357035

resistance bands to assist you until you don't need them anymore.
>>
>>42357035
I did negatives and lat pulldowns until I could do 1, then I started doing exclusively pullups.
>>
>>42357207
Gym doesn't have resistance bands.

>>42357245
Should I do the lat pull downs like I'm doing chin-ups, or like pull-ups? Does it matter?
>>
You should do seal rows on the day you do bench and deadlift.

With your chinups, you should try to do more than just negatives. Try doing inverted bodyweight rows as well, and also hammer curls to improve your forearms.

The key with pullups & chinups is to retract your scapula by arching your upper chest up toward the bar. This means you lean back slightly as you go up. Keep looking up, not straight ahead.
>>
>>42357281

buy some, they're cheap you can even get them at walmart
>>
File: 1431600263174.png (47KB, 547x465px) Image search: [Google]
1431600263174.png
47KB, 547x465px
>>42357035
If you do bb rows with bench and deadlift, you arrive at pic related.

What I suggest is doing rows on bench and deadlift day and trying to do some pullups every day. Start with negatives etc...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.