[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey I enlisted in the Marine Corps recently and ship to bootcamp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
17KB, 225x225px
Hey I enlisted in the Marine Corps recently and ship to bootcamp in September. I need to burn off some stomach fat and improve run time and abs. Any advice? I'm 5'6" 150 lbs.
>>
Learning how to follow directions and read the stiky is a good start. If you cant follow directions in the military your gonna have a hard time sweet cheeks
>>
>>42351131

Why not just lose the weight without becoming a government killbot :)
>>
>>42351166
This.
>>
>>42351131
First >read the fucking sticky
Now that we have that out of the way. You're gonna do a lot of body weight exercise and running. So do that. If you've never run, look up C25k. If you can run a 5k then look at some training programs online to improve your 2 mile speed (or 1.5, whichever the marine corps does). Also do push ups and sit ups/pull ups (again whichever the corps does) every day. Try to do more than yesterday. Every couple weeks put yourself through a mock PT test to gauge where you're at
>>
>>42351131
5'6", 150.....do we really want this guy helping to defend the country? Save your fighting spirit for the manlet pit?
>>
>>42351307
short people catch less bullets and are generally faster.

they cant carry a load nearly as far though.

the marines do pullups, crunches, and a 3 mile run for their test. Get good at those.
>>
>>42351198
Because being a government killbot is the shit.

RLTW
>>
>>42351131
im currently in the marine corps, i would just kill ym self if i were you knowing what's awaiting. its fucking retarded stupid bullshit every day. you wont even be a marine, you will be a government employee that just so happens to wear the uniforms that actual marines wore.
>>
>>42351131
enjoy your government funded welfare
>>
>>42351131
I need to burn off some stomach fat and improve run time

Then run you faggot

>and abs.

>I want good abs to show off around other men

Sounds like you're going to need to start working on stretching out your asshole.
>>
>>42351131
Eat less, move more
>>
>>42351131
Army here. Unless you’re retarded, you’ll spend your time figuring out how to get a good billet and worry about what to do about being a manlet later.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.