[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are strong, it's easier to kill people, and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: angry frog.png (3KB, 422x340px) Image search: [Google]
angry frog.png
3KB, 422x340px
If you are strong, it's easier to kill people, and it's harder to be killed. This is why you lift. You should not lift for vain and faggy aesthetics as a goal in itself.
>>
why is killing people your goal you sociopath?
>>
>behind the autism
>>
i lift to have a nice juicy inviting bum
>>
File: IMG_0562.jpg (47KB, 640x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0562.jpg
47KB, 640x322px
>If you are strong, it's easier to kill people, and it's harder to be killed. This is why you lift. You should not lift for vain and faggy aesthetics as a goal in itself.
>>
>>42350881
Ohh look, it's an edgy teen with autism who thinks he's tough. GTFO and kys you wimp. Noone believes you punk
>>
>>42350881
Well, you're not wrong.
>>
>>42350881
I lift for strength, and aesthetics.
I do martial arts to equip myself with skills to defend myself, and train myself wholistically.
I shoot at the range to be able to know how to defend myself with it.
I read to enrich, challenge, and strengthen my mind.
I pray and meditate to clear my mind and to reach a higher plane.
I do not do these things because I seek to harm others. I do these things to ensure my own, and loved ones, well being. I do these things to grow.

If you seek to improve yourself so you can kill, then you might want to seek to improve your philosophy on life first.
>>
>>42350881
>lifting for fights
don't be a retard, just keep training with your katana instead
>>
what exercise do i do to make bullets not go through my skull?
>>
>>42350881
If you truly wanted to learn how to protect yourself better you would do loads of cardio, learn how to operate firearms as best as possible, and learn a martial art really well. Weight training is at most a supplementary routine.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.