[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ show me your meals you bring to work/school? I want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image_3.jpg (84KB, 573x719px) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
84KB, 573x719px
/fit/ show me your meals you bring to work/school?

I want to bring chicken and veg for work. What veg reheats best in tupperware?
>>
>>42350839
Broccoli is fine, it can get a bit sad and mushy in the microwave but that's life.
Brine your chicken and bake it, it will stay juicy even when reheated
Tonight I'm gonna do some beans and rice with my chicken. Beans in a pan with onion, capsicum, and a little tomato paste.
>>
sweet tato and chicken
>>
File: apple-cheddar-cheese-400x400.jpg (113KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
apple-cheddar-cheese-400x400.jpg
113KB, 400x400px
Pic related is my daily work snack. I only eat 1 meal a day so that tides me over. Also usually the cheese is a low calorie mozarella stick.
>>
>>42351421
>one meal a day.
>snacks.

Never gonna make it.
>>
>>42351449
I'm not doing some fucking meme diet, that's just how my schedule works. And also who the fuck has time to cook twice?
>>
>>42350839
I eat lots of salad with chicken at work.
Red onion, bell pepper, cucumber, (cherry) tomato, feta cheese, grilled chicken seasoned with salt/pepper/garlic.

Top with oregano, add some olive oil and lots of lime juice.
>>
>>42350863
>Reheating plastic
Enjoy your xenoestrogens
>>
Sear a tuna steak and cut it into medallions. Put some wasabi avocado sauce in a little tupperware container to go with it (mix 1 avecado, juice of half of a lime, 1tbsp+ of wasabi, and 1tsp if salt) Get something crunchy too like baked chips. This is the lunch of the fucking gods.
>>
That dude looks like the Manlet from the black widow biker gang in the every which way but loose movie
>>
>>42351528
This sounds good
>>
>>42350839
Monday: Chicken with broccoli, potato, and a jalapeno
Tuesday: Pork loin with asparagus, potato, and a habanero
Wednesday: Catfish with broccoli, potato, and a jalapeno
Thursday: Chicken with spinach, potato, and a green chili
Friday: Lamb chops with potato, asparagus, and a green chili

Thats this week for me. I usually prepare the meals in the morning before work. Sometimes i reheat, but if its something like catfish I eat it cold.

My coworkers are fatties who weirdly try to make my cooking into a class thing. Appatently avoiding cheap takeout means i think I'm better than them.
>>
>>42354442
Well good sir. It is quite evident that you embody characteristics that leave the distinct impression of being superior to them. After all in this age of unfettered gluttony a man with restraint is a most valuable resource.
>>
>>42354442
What does catfish taste like?
>>
>>42356511
not the person but it doesent have a special flavor, just like a typical white fish. Theres a river near me I used to catch a bunch of 3-5lb catfish and cooked them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.