[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone tell me what and why this happened http://izism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

can someone tell me what and why this happened

http://izismile.com/2013/09/06/a_comparison_of_bodybuilding_throughout_the_years_20_pics.html

are you seriously going to tell me that just because they started doing some different exercises they blew up like that over the years?

pic related is already pushing it how you can look like a natty. everyone else is a fucking lying fraud who think that doing a cycle or two still registers him as a natty.
>>
>>42350731
drugs changed and are used more nowadays
its really noticeable when you lok at the diffrenced between th last 2 photos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVOTFfgcXV0
>>
>>42350731
>everyone else is a fucking lying fraud
Why does everyone care about steroid uses?

The benefits of steroid use is not just muscle gain. It's decreased recovery time and increased intensity of training
>>
>>42351036
i don't really care but when you look at how people that you know for a fact are natty look after a few years of lifting most of them have similar physiques to something like pic related and never anything you see from these fake natty people in CBT or youtube nattys that look like gods after just 1 year of lifting

don't give me that genetics meme. how come there weren't any genetic freaks back in the day then? suddenly every other person is a genetic freak?
>>
File: 1359723648324.jpg (22KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1359723648324.jpg
22KB, 429x410px
What are you trying to point out here? That bodybuilding professionals roid? Yeah no shit
>>
>>42350731
They started doing HGH.
And you're autistic as fuck to whine about bodybuilders using steroids. There has never been an age where bodybuilders did not roid. It's part of the sport.
>>
>>42350731
GH, igf1, insulin, judging criteria valuing size over aesthetics and proportion. Thats why pro bodybuilding now is a massive freak show of oversized muscle monsters dying from dehydration
>>
File: power-building-mass4.jpg (41KB, 298x341px) Image search: [Google]
power-building-mass4.jpg
41KB, 298x341px
>>42350731

second guy from the left is Bill Pearl who admitted to roiding in the 50s/60s, he was taking something similar to Dbol but with a different name. Said it took him from 225 to 250lbs
>>
>>42351090
Being lean after a year of lifting like the people in CBT's isn't hard by any means; you just lazy as hell my dude
>>
File: 1499570591095.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499570591095.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>42351286
what about the part where steroids weren't invented yet
>>
>>42351526
The juice was used in ww2 by the Americans and Germans and I'm sure other countries were using it by the end of the war as well. And it was easily obtained on the fifties. It wasn't till the seventies that it got a bad name
>>
>>42351036
m8 steroids increase muscle protein synthesis at the level of ribsomal RNA, you are effectively injecting gains as the same workout will yield massively more results than when done. I made more progress on babbys first 12 week test cycle than I did in the 2 years that preceded it, despite similar training, diet etc. The reason natties care so much about fake-natties is because they invalidate their hard work. How would you like it if you studied hard for a test and got C and somebody else cheated and got an A? The hardest working most dedicated natty just doesn't compare to even a mediocre steroid user. In sports people care so much because the performance boost they confer make natties unable to keep up and natural athletes must now either severely hamper their odds of ever making it in their chosen sport or accept serious health consequences and cheating in order to keep up.
>>
>>42351036
People also tend to forget the HUGE psychological effects of steroids. They make you confident, make you feel better, take away your fears, etc.
>>
>>42350731
There has never been a time in bodybuilding when steroids weren't used. Steroids have been part of bodybuilding since day one. What's changed are the types of steroids. https://youtu.be/C88Cn9e1UGM
>>
>>42351526
Steroids predate bodybuilding. GG no re. >>42352579
>>
>>42351526
Dorian Yates was talking about this with Rogan. They didn't have steroids but they did have Test. Steroids are just a derivative of test. We know for SURE that test was around an being used in the 1930's.
>>
File: lao003.jpg (139KB, 722x850px) Image search: [Google]
lao003.jpg
139KB, 722x850px
were steroids around in ancient greece when the original bronze statue of this was made?
>>
>>42352796
They could have been. It's not unfathomable
>>
>>42352796
Lol, the Greeks purposely exaggerate the muscle on their statues , sometimes adding extra muscles that don't event exist. Especially when portraying gods, gods are supposed to surpass mortals. Their statues were never supposed to be realistic in that sense, that's where they took artistic liberties
>>
>>42352796
In the year 3000 AD, nerds will look back at ancient anime and argue that everybody in the year 2000 had spiky multi-colored hair.

You fucking moron.
>>
File: the binding of polyphemius.jpg (116KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
the binding of polyphemius.jpg
116KB, 1280x848px
>>42352942
so you're telling me that noone before the synthesization of steroids ever looked like any of the hundreds of reasonably muscled, highly detailed and more often than not anatomically correct statues that portray the male form?
>>
>>42353099
where did i say that everyone looked like laocoon? i just think its possible to get a lot bigger than most people on this board believe.
>>
>>42350731
Well for one those guys were clearly going for a look that didn't include massive quads.
>>
>>42352032
this is what makes me not want to try them
Living just won't be the same off roids after doing them for any significant time
>>
>>42353112
>I think it's possible to grow muscles that don't exist
You are a brainlet.
>>
>>42352032
I didnt notice any of that
Is it that only low test fags realise those psychlogical changes?
>>
>>42353171
If they were low test. Isn't a side of dianabol increased sense well being?
>>
>>42353150
please inform me which muscles don't exist on the laocoon group. and heads up i'm aware his facial muscles are anatomically impossible. again i'm not trying to say that someone in ancient greece looked identical to these statues, but where would they have gotten their inspiration from? how would they know what a highly developed and lean quadricep would look like if they wouldnt exist for another 3000 years?
>>
>>42352942
that statue is of some random trojan priest who got killed by snakes, not a god.
>>
>>42352905

How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>42353196
>please inform me which muscles don't exist on the laocoon
>names some
gg ez
>>
>>42350731
>pic related is already pushing it how you can look like a natty

They could be leaner even though you're a permafat motherfucker, OP.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.