[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /fit/, this is the first time I've visited this board.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: me.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
Hi /fit/, this is the first time I've visited this board. Don't worry I've read the sticky, I just need some advice on a diet and workout plan. So I start college in two weeks, I want to tone up my body and build my endurance so I can run at least a mile without stopping. I understand the basics and I'm sure I could do some research myself, but I figured I'd come to people who can give me specifics, details continued below, thanks for the help!
>>
>>42350098
Now reread the sticky.
>>
Op here, sorry if I'm doing this wrong. I weigh 130 pounds, barely exercise and have a pretty high metabolism, so I know I need to change my diet(I don't eat much I need to count my calorie intake). Again, I'm starting college and my classes start at eight but the campus gym and track are open 24/7. I need to make a diet work with my minimal budget and a workout plan
>>
>>42350098
>tone
are you a girl or a twink
>>
You don't eat much. You have the same metabolism as everyone else.
Just fucking eat more and start running.
We evolved to do that, you don't need a Somalian basket weaving forum for tips.
>tone up
On second thought you should just kill yourself to be quite honest with you familiano.
>>
>>42350098
I see many things wrong in your post

>130 lbs
>tone up
>run a mile without stopping
>I understand the basics
>give me the specifics
>thanks for the help

first of all, you need to eat. But, for that to not go into waste, you need to lift as well. Start SS and eat at a caloric surplus for 6 months at least. While doing all that, allocate some time during your rest days on cardio to build some endurance. Set real goals, "tone up" is not a goal. A goal must be specific, like "currently my bench is 100 lbs at 5 reps, my goal is to hit 150 lbs at 5 reps in the next couple of months". "Tone up", will only get you this far, been there, done that. You are welcome.
>>
>>42350316
Thank you.
>>
>>42350098
>tone up my body
>pretty high metabolism
It is clear you haven't read the sticky.
>>
>>42350098
>I've read the sticky and know what to do, but I want you to spoondfeed me instead
>>
File: 1499801462769.jpg (43KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
1499801462769.jpg
43KB, 636x358px
8 years
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.