[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate this, I've been on a 1,200 calorie diet for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

I fucking hate this, I've been on a 1,200 calorie diet for two weeks, I've gone from five cups of Dr. Pepper or sweet tea a day to just water and unsweet tea, and I've only lost 2/3 of a pound. Yes, I'm sure I'm sticking to the calorie count, I eat four 300 calorie healthy choice microwavable meals a day. Exactly 1,200. A friend said it must be that I'm just retaining water, because I do look like I've lost weight in the stomach, and my shirts do feel a bit more loose. What do you think, /fit/?
>>
Eat real food.
>>
>>42349164
You're liver is full of glycogen because of years of being a fatty. Drop your calories to 800/day if you want results
>>
>>42349184

Fpbp

Chicken, spinach, broccoli, water. Mostly spinach and broccoli.
>>
>>42349164
If you're too lazy to cook just get frozen vegetables and those pre cooked chicken/beef slices most stores have

Don't get microwave meals
>>
>>42349200
This is horrible advice retard

OP just stick to the cut, it takes time. Also like >>42349184 said, eat real food you fucking retard.
>>
>>42349164
>microwavable meals
prolly sodium inspired water weight desu
>>
It real fucking food you retard.
4 microwaveable meals a day? Smh if you have money for that shit why not pay someone to meal prep for you?

Also I'm pretty fucking sure those meals have more calories than they say. Like that Casey Neistat video how his favorite healthy sandwich claimed it was 200 and turns out it's actually 500.

Now please, link me to these microwaveable meals
>>
>>42349265

Here's the one I had last

http://www.healthychoice.com/simply-steamers/chicken-vegetable-stir-fry

so, should I do a strict diet of literally just nothing but salads of like celery, carrots, iceberg lettuce?

>>42349263

It actually does have a good amount of sodium in some of them. But if I don't go over 100% DV, that shouldn't be the problem, right? Also, I should mention I'm on Latuda, which my doctor says could cause weight gain.
>>
>>42349164
>I eat four 300 calorie healthy choice microwavable meals a day.
>>
>>42349164
You should be have lost 2lbs in that time. But weight fluctuates a lot, daily, you need to stick at it and you will see results.

I was cutting for 4 months, felt like i wasn't getting anywhere (i dont have a scale lel), saw some people i hadnt seen for ages and they kept saying how skinny i am. It's hard to tell if you always check
>>
>>42349265
>>42349385
These meals, and all food, are allowed a 20% "error" in the calorie count, so they all go up to the 20% margin of error.
>>
>>42349164
You're still retaining that weight from Dr. Pepper to water.

1200 seems low but give it a month and you'll lose weight, obviously that's too much of a restriction if your crumbling at 2 weeks.

You're here to change you're life style, not be a little bitch.
>>
>>42349265
>Smh
Are you retarded?
>>
No one here is talking about your TDEE? At the very least your BMR?

Calculate that shit
Subtract 1000
Eat that everyday and youll lose 2 pounds a week.

If the calorie count is too low (below 1200) then you need to exercise to burn off the excess remaining 1000 calories. Otherwise you could have a TDEE of 1200 and if youre earing 1200 cals a day obviously you arent going to lose weight. Calorie deficit is the only way you lose weight.
>>
>>42349164
Those microwave meals are stuffed full of garbage.

Eat a bag of mixed veggies, spinach, broccoli, white meat, and low GI whole carbs to actually lose

no sweets or snacks ever
>>
>>42350998
Calorie deficit is the only way to lose weight. Doesnt matter what you eat. Fucking use your brain for once.

>inb4 hurrdurr its not healthy

Faggot wasnt asking for healthy he was asking to lose weight
>>
>>42349164
you're snacking and you know it. It's not possible for you to not lose weight on 1200 cal diet. You're like one of those people on my 600lbs life. They all say they stick to the diet and are sure they eat the amount they have to, but when pushed enough they finally admit to actually eating "a bit" more. "a bit" is usually 2000 cals+
>>
>>42351026
All that shit I listed has lower calories than his stupid fucking microwave meals you actual retard

low iq mate, get yourself gassed
>>
>>42351062
You said no snacks or sweets ever. You can literally lose weight by eating only snickers all day if you exercise. Is it healthy? Fuuuuuck no, but will you lose weight? Abso-fucking-lutely. Fucking idiot.

Calorie deficit.
>>
>>42351089
Oh my dear lord, I can't believe I've encountered someone this fucking stupid. Don't reply again mate, this is your last (you)

I thoroughly encourage you to kill yourself for the good of mankind's average IQ
>>
>>42351101
Kek, cause you know I'm right you stupid fat bitch
>>
>>42350998
Frozen mixed veggies are so fucking good. I add like 2 cups to every meal. So cheap too. Chicken and veggies all day every day.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.