[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend wants me to start exercising because she is worried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: adidas-equipment-logo.jpg (24KB, 1000x676px) Image search: [Google]
adidas-equipment-logo.jpg
24KB, 1000x676px
My girlfriend wants me to start exercising because she is worried I will die.
Skinnyfat, work as chef so never really have time to sit down and eat, instead I eat constantly over the entire day, sausage here, carrot there, fries, baked potatoes, pretty much just whatever I'm making. I also have quite a drug habit(coke/speed, 1-5 grams a week ish) and I drink when ever I can find an occasion for it. Oh and I smoke about half a pack a day.

What exercise could I do to kinda minimize the damage I'm doing to my body? I haven't got the discipline for going to the gym(I'm already taking language courses and work full time, so I haven't got the time for anything organized).

I'm starting to worry that I might get a heart attack very young if I keep this up, my digestions is fucked as well, I havent had a normal shit for like half a year.

Is this serious or am I just overworrying?
>>
You could start with stopping smoking dumbass
>>
>5 grams coke/speed a week

I would probably start there, OP.
>>
>>42349025
no i wanted to know what exercise to do so I can sustain my habit
>>
>>42349051
>not lifting cigarette to your mouth x 10
>not snorting coke off the table x 5
>>
>>42349051
Why even bother?
>>
Start with the coke OP. I started hitting the gym and never saw results till I kicked my habit.
>>
>>42349001
Working as a chef fucking sucks (but you already know that). Best way to take care of your body is to get the fuck out of the restaurant industry.
>>
>>42349001
if you're 27 or younger then who cares what she thinks, have fun. if you're older, it's embarrassing to have drug habit, get over yourself and get your ass in the gym
>>
File: 1500756698860.jpg (16KB, 323x326px) Image search: [Google]
1500756698860.jpg
16KB, 323x326px
>>42349051
You're not going to be able to
>>
You can make the time to exercise you faggot. Yes working in a restaurant fucking sucks but if you push and get a little discipline you can fix your routine.

>8hrs of sleep on a regular schedule
>regular meal times
>always have a water bottle/cup with you
>1hr exercise 3+ days a week
>kick the drugs and the darts

Any one of these will help get you back into health, work up to doing everything. Hell, if you have kitchen experience you can easily blow through a week's worth of meal prep in under an hour.
>>
>>42349167
Working as a chef is the only thing I can think of that I would like to do for a living. It's a grind but it's super rewarding.

Nothing beats the feeling of walking out of work on a fri/sat evening after a flawless service.
>>
>>42349001
>>42349051
You're pathetic
>>
>>42349249
OP's right tho. Sous Chef /g/ent Reporting
>>
>>42349249
You don't have to murder yourself working though. Look at GR, he takes great care of himself for a dude his age. Obviously he's not actually working in kitchens these days, but he did the hard yards in his youth and came out of it fit and healthy
>>
>>42349249
>Nothing beats the feeling of walking out of work on a fri/sat evening after a flawless service

I dunno, have you tried walking out of an operating room after a difficult yet flawless surgery resulting in another life saved?
>>
>>42349313
No, is it similar to taking a perfect shit?
>>
>>42349001
>What exercise could I do to kinda minimize the damage I'm doing to my body?
10x3 put down the drugs
10x3 stop eating on the job
10x3 stop smoking
10x3 get some fucking willpower

Can you post your face, just so i can confirm whether or not you look like how i imagine you to look?
>>
>>42349313
Have you tried unpacking 500 adult colouring books and putting price stickers on each one of them within 1 hour?

Because that, that job, is fucking depressing
>>
File: mryes.jpg (96KB, 1599x600px) Image search: [Google]
mryes.jpg
96KB, 1599x600px
>>42349469
look better than you you alt right gym bro.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.