[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna start a diet to get very very skinny but I have 0 clue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Skinny.jpg (60KB, 531x558px) Image search: [Google]
Skinny.jpg
60KB, 531x558px
I wanna start a diet to get very very skinny but I have 0 clue about exercises and such. I want to focus on my thighs/legs and ass above all else

I'm a 23yo guy around 1,79 with a fast metabolism, I can sit and eat anything I want and don't gain shit and also lose very fast.

Any anon that can help me with this?
>>
>>42346114

just east less
>>
>>42346114
>I can sit and eat anything I want and don't gain shit and also lose very fast.

So what's the problem then?
>>
>>42346114
You're well on your way to being an anorexic bean pole trap. What's the problem? Besides your questionable life choices.
>>
>>42346137
>>42346147
>>42346171

Well, a lot of people told me that getting skinny is much more that just eating less, and also I want to improve my legs and ass on the process.
>>
>>42346137
just west less
>>
>>42346114
I love skinny girls, but her arms are too long.
>>
>>42346185
Learn to squat, and do deep lunges. If you have a barbell and free weights, you can do both these things.

Then your done, eat a lot of protein too, faggot.
>>
>>42346185
if you just want to be skinny you don't need to exercise, just eat less, but if you want nice legs and ass you need to do squats, but you won't see much progress if you're not eating enough.
>>
>I wanna start a diet to get very very skinny but I have 0 clue about exercises and such

Why would you even need exercises?

Eat basically nothing, drink water instead of sugary drinks

THAT'S IT THE END very hard
>>
>>42346185
Cardio, intermittent fasting, get down to scrawny bean pole, then change diet to maintain instead of cut and focus on glute-targeting resistance exercises. Bret Contreras will be your friend at that stage.

Consider going to a barre or ballet class for those grace/femininity gains and emulate the lithe flexible stick women and hope they aren't too bothered by the feminine penis in the room.
>>
>>42346185
> a lot of people told me that getting skinny is much more that just eating less

Let me guess, the blue haired feminist landwhales in your college told you that.
>>
>>42346209

You are right! Her arms are too long but I love her thighs and hips
>>
>>42346253
her thighs and hips are not existent
>>
>>42346114

R E A D
E
A
D

T H E
H
E

F U C K I N G
U
C
K
I
N
G

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
>>42346266
fuck off and go make fat women feel like they're anything but trash
>>
>>42346216
>>42346239
>>42346246

Alright, that's the replies I was hoping for, I'll start doing that on this summer and if everythings goes well I'll post again with my improvements.

Thanks a lot

>>42346252

Well, more or less, yeah. Some girls like that and a dietist with that fashion style too.

>>42346266

That's what makes her perfect!
>>
>>42346285
>only fat women and anorexic women exist

how about you lift some weights and get some glutes and quads
>>
>>42346285
>anything that's not a stick is fat

Hello virgin.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.