[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just read about insta models or whatever you call them, playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1501542351098.jpg (51KB, 562x730px) Image search: [Google]
1501542351098.jpg
51KB, 562x730px
i just read about insta models or whatever you call them, playing for pay. it really made me sad thinking that how will i marry someone who i find attractive without them being retard in the past? people are going to laugh at me, the feeling that you've been used. especially in today when girls think it's cool to follow goldstein's advice and act like the kardashians? it really makes me sad girls can't control themselves
>>
>>42345680
Literally every girl has a price, the only variant is how much. How about you don't marry an instagram thot?
>>
OP raises a valid point. These girls know that when it comes time to 'settle down' they have to stop being thots, so how are you to know if your future wife was a thot in the past?

My current plan is to find a young one, at the age when a thot would still be on the carousel, and pin her down quick, but i need contingency plans
>>
File: 1501161699017.jpg (820KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1501161699017.jpg
820KB, 2560x1920px
You can't know if she won't tell you.
>>
>>42345695
the problem is how do i know what she was in the past?
>>
>>42345726
You can't, every relationship comes with baggage. If she has social media, what you could do is use fake accounts/personas (or ask a friend to help you) to test her, telling her you wanna pay for play, etc. or to check if she'd be willing to cheat on her boyfriend. Protip most girls are.
>>
>>42345712
ik i thought of that myself, but i'm 21 but i can't imagine dating someone who isn't older than 18-20.
>>
>>42345680
Most really hot girls will have been total hoes at some point in their life. If you were attractive and lots of women wanted to have sex with you, wouldn't you sleep with lots of women? At least till you got tired of it and decided to settle down?

>>42345712
Your best bet is to find a 6-7/10 "good girl" in her early twenties. That's your best bet of locking down an attractive, wife-material girl before she's had a ton of sexual partners. Still pretty rare, though.
>>
File: 1500380067901.jpg (27KB, 349x338px) Image search: [Google]
1500380067901.jpg
27KB, 349x338px
>>42345680
>/fit/ - Health and Fitness and virgin blogs
>>
Guys want to know the truth? Not every hot girl is used goods but just about every hot girl attention whore (instagram account with mainly selfies etc) is used goods. You have to find a hot girl who doesn't require validation which is admittedly hard to do but they definitely exist. You think they don't because the only ones that get posted are the attention whores
>>
>>42345769
this is a serious discussion, i pretty sure people choose to workout in order to look better so they could find. someone who they find attractive, so asking a reasonable question on how to stop such a degeneracy isn't bad.
>>
>>42345765
"If you were attractive and lots of women wanted to have sex with you, wouldn't you sleep with lots of women? At least till you got tired of it and decided to settle down?"
well that's my point because i know people who have been able to do such things and didn't, but they were guys.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.