[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ I was thinking of buying this whey isolate but one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 51o4bBltSKL._SX522_.jpg (20KB, 522x518px) Image search: [Google]
51o4bBltSKL._SX522_.jpg
20KB, 522x518px
Hey /fit/

I was thinking of buying this whey isolate but one of the questions on amazon was asking if it's rBGH free and people were saying how the company is dodging answering the question.

Is rBGH really something to worry about or are people just being paranoid?

I need protein powder guys please help
>>
Forgot to give the amazon link

https://www.amazon.com/Protein-Isolate-BulkSupplements-kilograms-Unflavored/dp/B00E7IODXQ/ref=cm_cd_al_qh_dp_i?th=1
>>
>>42345351
I bought their creatine. Had the worst breakouts in my life. Cystic acne on my face because of bulk shitplements.
>>
>>42345409
I've taken their creatine, beta alanine, and citrulline, nothing happened to me.
>>
File: 1499199547259.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1499199547259.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
>>42345351
>Is rBGH really something to worry about or are people just being paranoid?

No. Protein structures are dictated by genetic information, not hormones. Isolated proteins are exactly that, proteins. Peddlers of woo-woo nonsense want you to believe that something being synthetic (ie: "unnatural") is necessarily bad. It isn't.

The "argument" is essentially: "GMOs are bad because they're unnatural."
>>
File: Screenshot_176.jpg (76KB, 917x620px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_176.jpg
76KB, 917x620px
>>
>>42345494
Bulk supplements has slightly higher protein

Am I being greedy
>>
>>42345525
myprotein msut be cheaper though overall? so you're still GETTING more in the end are you not?
>>
>>42345557
Am I being greedy on the protein I meant

Regardless I bought the myprotein. It's done.
>>
>>42345568
thanks everyone who posted

we're all gonna make it!
>>
>>42345464
Monsanto merging with Bayer. People who sell you purposefully modified staple foods wanting to merge with a giant pharmaceutical company.

Don't worry I'm sure they'll be making those GMOs in the best interest of your health so that half their business goes down the drain.
>>
>>42345494
Wait for a better sale if you can. If you got two bags of the 5.5lbs two weeks ago thr total cost was 53usd.
>>
>>42345650
Disregard. Phone posting and didnt see the total is only 60ish. Thought you were at 90+
>>
>>42345568
>>42345580
you made the right choice
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.