[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that this guy is stronger and more athletic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: lexmka5vxdhx.jpg (80KB, 1080x1322px) Image search: [Google]
lexmka5vxdhx.jpg
80KB, 1080x1322px
Friendly reminder that this guy is stronger and more athletic than 99% of weightlifting roidmonkeys and if you lift to become strong instead of doing bodyweight exercises then you're an idiot
>>
He ain't Shit
>>
>>42344730

>post pic of olympic athlete trained since the age of 4

>say if you're not like that you're an idiot

ok.
>>
>>42345172
>say if you're not like that you're an idiot
What, I said that doing bodyweight exercises is better for building strength than weightlifting is
>>
>>42345240
not even quality bait. I wouldnt even fish in a sewer with your bait.
>>
>>42344730

He's like 5'nothing. Remove his olympic skills and he would have nothing
>>
srs is that a ftm
>>
If you think that Olympic athletes don't do weight training, you are too dumb to live. Even fucking Mo Farah, who competes in the most DYEL of all competitions, can squat 2pl8.
>>
>>42344730
I wonder if guy who has the world record clean and jerk trained with weights or with bodyweight training
>>
>>42345268
T. thinks big muscles = strength
>>
>>42345343
>Half the world record holders in clean and jerk have been busted for doping
Lol
>>
>>42344730
Olympian

He's been training since he was 5. But yes he's stronger than 99% of fit.
>>
>>42345308
The guy in pic related doesn't bench, recall him saying it.
>>
You do know that bodybuilding and strength building aren't the same thing right?
>>
>>42345308
They do occasionally but it sure as hell doesn't make up the bulk of their training
>>
>>42345268
>I wouldnt even fish in a sewer with your bait
>replies to bait

ok.
>>
>>42344730
but why get those disgusting tats on his good looking body what a waste a shame a bummer
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.