[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently on the Rogan podcast, Dorian Yates has said that unless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: dorian+yates+wallpaper[1].jpg (303KB, 1600x1153px) Image search: [Google]
dorian+yates+wallpaper[1].jpg
303KB, 1600x1153px
Recently on the Rogan podcast, Dorian Yates has said that unless you're a competitive athlete, it would be in your best interest to keep cardio to a minimum, thus gaining the benefits without the negatives.

So far so good, but the thing is, he specifically mentioned that you're good with 10 minutes of cardio a couple of times a week, and that so little as 5 minutes is probably going to be revolutionary.

Is he on to something or was this pure bullshit?
>>
>>42344498
Yeah man that's what the science says, y'know?
>>
>>42344498
pure bullshit. 10 minutes of cardio, 2 times a week? to promote cardiovascular health?
>>
>>42344541

Basically, yeah. Two/three 10 minute HIIT sessions a week is the most efficient health and fitness wise if you're not an athlete, with really good cardio health, is what he said.
>>
>>42344498
Cardio is good for cutting and getting lean. I don't think keeping running to an absolute minimum is completely necessary unless you're a mass monster like Jay Cutler.
>>
File: 14f.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
14f.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>42344498
I know what's really going on here.

Lemme guess, you're trying to lose weight but you're too fatty fat-fat to run.

Tough luck, lardass; it's time to hit those sidewalks! Stop chowing down on the free pizza at Planet Fitness!
>>
That's not what he said

He said that for his purposes a few minutes of heavy sprints a few days a week was enough

Your post is straight up disinfo
>>
>>42344731
For anaerobic health, still not for aerobic health.
>>
Yates seems like he knows what he talks about, but he doesn't. He claimed to get down to a 43 resting heart rates doing bullshit 10 minute HIIT 2x a week and one long bicycle ride. He also claimed to only use 100mg of test a week while competing which is bullshit also.

Cardio Summary

LISS cardio for 30+ is great for heart health and won't effect your lifts much.

HIIT is better for fat loss but may hurt your lifts.

To be heart healthy, do LISS.
>>
>>42345060
>LISS cardio for 30+ is great for heart health and won't effect your lifts much.
Mental health, too. I love the pump in the gym, and everything else that goes with lifting. That said, there is just a different kind of endorphin rush to be had with LISS in my experience.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.