[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meeting up with overweight friend >"Bro, if I had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Don't cry.jpg (27KB, 493x354px) Image search: [Google]
Don't cry.jpg
27KB, 493x354px
>meeting up with overweight friend
>"Bro, if I had your body I'd be getting ALL the bitches. It must be EASY for you!"
>another time
>"Just wait man, I'm starting to lose weight, once I have your body I'll be getting girls daily."
>tfw one of the smallest guys at my gym
>tfw not even big
>tfw not even aesthetic
>tfw not even strong
>tfw I barely get a tinder fuck once every two weeks in a semi-major city with my body
>tfw getting a relationship is impossible
Fuck guys, I don't know if I should get his hopes up by lying to him so he gets healthier, or ruin his progress and motivation by telling him that the only people that will hit on you is fags.
>>
>>42344026
>telling him that the only people that will hit on you is fags
Tell him this. People project their own fantasies on other people who have something that they desire, so they lie themselves that it's about being fit, they could not possibly get girls while being fat. So be honest and tell them him that being fit doesn't automatically get him that pus he craves so badly.
>>
>>42344026

A new girl every two weeks is pretty good anon. I'm sure your fat friend would kill for that.
>>
>>42344026
post body
>>
>>42344026
>Fuck guys, I don't know if I should get his hopes up by lying to him so he gets healthier, or ruin his progress and motivation by telling him that the only people that will hit on you is fags.
Just don't tell him anything. Let him keep going, but don't make false promises either.
If he brings it up in a way you have to respond to, gently manage his expectations.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>42344147
>mfw 26 kv and Chads complaining about fucking a girl off of Tinder every two weeks.
>>
>>42344147
It's not that great, I always get a girl home when I go clubbing (granted I only go a couple times a month anyway). Hooking up is easy, dating is what's bullshit.
>tfw just want someone to cuddle
>>42344178
He asks about my sexual conquests almost every time I see him. He's trying to live vicariously through me or something.
>>
>>42344201
>every other week
>fucking 24x/yr tops
When I was in a serious relationship I'd probably fuck 24 times a month. Every other week isn't enough for me, and I look back at 21 sleeping with like 13 different women and all I can think is how sick I feel knowing that's the closest to a serious relationship I may ever get, especially since women don't seem fond of dating me.
>>
>>42344147
>>42344201
It's actually pretty shit desu; I pulled that kind of puss in high school.
>>
File: What the fuck.jpg (42KB, 421x424px) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck.jpg
42KB, 421x424px
>>42344597
>this is what normies feel is low pussy volume
fuck
>>
Tell him that it's an ever-expanding pit of despair and frustrationm and that women find muscular men repulsive.
Or something like that. Let's see if he withstands such a trial.
If he does, let him be your gym buddy.
>>
File: 1459319194313s.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1459319194313s.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
>>42344201
anyone can fuck girls on tinder every week

they're going to be fat and ugly though

I'm 22, still virgin, getting myself out there more, went on a first date recently, but I REFUSE to lower my standards to the fatty fucks of this world, I'd rather stay a virgin and wait for someone not disgusting
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.