[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How manyeggs can I safely eat a day? If this seems familiar,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: egg.jpg (300KB, 970x1139px) Image search: [Google]
egg.jpg
300KB, 970x1139px
How manyeggs can I safely eat a day?

If this seems familiar, I might have asked this before but cant rmemerb.

My chickens breed 20 aboiut eggs every day, and I just started my first bulk. I ate 7 boiled, i liked it and it will work as a sbnack during the day. 20 isnt even the half of my dayly calories so i can ican.

low fiber,
>>
>>42342837
please egs
>>
The Egg Man: And now, Edie, what will it be today? I have Grade A extra large, I have Grade A large, I have medium, I have small, I have brown and I have white. Just look at these, so fresh you could hardly believe it. They're just begging to be scrambled or fried or poached or hard boiled. Or ready to be thrown into a big, fat, juicy omelet! How about it, Edie? What will it be for the lady that the eggs like the most?
Edie: I want them all! I'll have the brown ones, and those great big white ones, and I'll have those over there. And I want them for frying and for scrambling, and for hard-boiled for snacks. Oh, God!
The Egg Man: Miss Edie, as long as there are chicken layin' and truck drivin' and my feet walkin', you can be sure that l will bring you the finest of the fine, the largest of the large and the whitest of the white. ln other words, that thin-shelled ovum of the domestic fowl will never be safe as long as there are chicken layin' and l'm alive because l am your eggman and there ain't a better one in town!
>>

Do you know how much cholesterol there is in eggs?
>>
>>42343077
Is this suposes to be on the parady of ive got a lovoly buch of coconuts? because the rithim is completely off
>>
>>42343109
no the author is allowing us to peer into the life of Mrs.Edie, a married woman with a healthy obsession of underdeveloped chicken embryos.
>>
>>42343085
nigga fuck off with your dumb fucking retarded shit and go meme somewhere else you fucking mongrel
>>
There is a lot of fat in eggs.

In a whole egg the ratio of protein to fat is something like

6g protein to 5g fat

Just be aware that this ends up being a lot of calories. You may just get fat.
>>
>>42343109
It's from the john waters film, pink flamingos.
>>
File: 4755ad0f09b2ea920443ce3ed555e9cb.jpg (468KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
4755ad0f09b2ea920443ce3ed555e9cb.jpg
468KB, 2560x1440px
When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs. Every morning, to help me get large.

And now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs. I'm roughly the size of a barge!
>>
>>42343629
>1 medium egg ~70 calories

A slice of the bread I eat is about 40 calories more than that. How big of a dumb cunt would you have to be to get fat because of eggs?
>>
My bread is 45 cal a slice.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.