[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm short 5'6, I'm not fat and I walk very fast.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (473KB, 1000x662px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
473KB, 1000x662px
I'm short 5'6, I'm not fat and I walk very fast.
What's up with the big hatred towards short people around here? Like the majority of you wants to purge short people just because they're short.
>>
Anyone?
>>
>Like the majority of you wants to purge short people just because they're short
Yes.
>>
>>42342347

You pass along your inferior genetics and weaken the species as a whole. I have no issue with manlets existing, I just don't want people with shitty genetics reproducing.
>>
>>42342582

explain to me how height is a weakness and DON'T use "muh social status" as a reason.
>>
If you haven't noticed, anyone with any deficiency on this board gets treated like that. Short? Ugly? Narrow shoulders? You deserve to die. I blame lookism, it's mostly people with those deficiencies passing on their self hatred.
>>
File: 14632549108700.jpg (34KB, 505x600px) Image search: [Google]
14632549108700.jpg
34KB, 505x600px
memes you silly goose
>>
>>42342610
Cause when a girl goes to you for comfort she wants to get close and put her head on your chest and be fully embraced by you. She doesnt want to look down at you pick you up for a hug and say
>how's my little man
And spin you around.
>>
>>42342610

>can't reach things on the top shelf
>has to eat fruit off the ground because he can't reach the branches
>can't properly wield a bastard sword
>>
File: 1398809507065.jpg (55KB, 482x564px) Image search: [Google]
1398809507065.jpg
55KB, 482x564px
>>42342651

you've got to be fucking kidding me. No wonder this board is gymcel as fuck...
>>
>>42342651
>Cause when a girl goes to you for comfort she wants to get close and put her head on your chest and be fully embraced by you.

Since when are we considering what women deem desirable?
>>
No one gives a shit about short people. They are just walking things people avoid and ignore. Average and tall people have nothing to worry about these harmless creatures.

It's short people that post all the self hate.

t. 5'5"
>>
>>42342680
>can't properly wield a bastard sword
While you're attending the renaissance fair I'll be cutting this fucking tree down.
>>
File: chickens.jpg (126KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
chickens.jpg
126KB, 600x399px
>>42342686
Since the beginning of life on Earth.
>>
>>42342723
cu cu cuuuuck!
>>
>>42342715

>manlet can't reach the apples
>cuts down tree
>gets the apples
>no one ever gets to enjoy an apple from that tree ever again

Typical manlet
>>
>>42342961
> implying i'm not a ninja warrior
>>
Everyone here is very insecure. Having said that, kys manlet.
>>
>>42342985

You implied it when you said you would have to cut down a tree to get an apple. Not only are you comically short, you're dumb to boot!
>>
>>42342998
not the guy you were talking to :)
>>42342993
im your king
>>
>>42343014

Being king of the manlets is like winning gold at the special olympics...
>>
>>42342680
>has never climbed a tree
>>
>>42343105
>king of the manlets
Twisting words will get you sent to the dungeon
>>
>>42344586
>17
kek
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.