[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to stop squatting because i just healed from hemorrhoids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I'm going to stop squatting because i just healed from hemorrhoids and never want to have them again
>>
If anything, squatting would prevent them.
>>
>>42342061
Lol I've had hemorrhoids most my life, it's no big deal you big pussy
>>
>>42342061
Tell your boyfriend to use more lube.
>>
>>42342061
Don't see how you got hemroids from squatting unless you're blowing your asshole when you tighten for the lift, in which case you're doing it more than wrong. Also everyone gets them at one point of another. So stop being a baby back bitch.
>>
>>42342102
Having a vein popping out of your asshole is very uncomfortable, sometimes very painful. I think it finally healed after a week and it was a very unpleasant experience

I could "put it back in" with some lub but it kept coming out. How can you live like that ?
>>
>>42342061
You could just stop taking dick in your asshole.
>>
How do I cure hemerroids? Help. I'm a girl and very insecure about it
>>
>>42344119

There are different types . Post a picture and we can help you more effectively. I am a doctor.
>>
>>42342061
They aren't caused by squatting, what's more likely is that your diet is shit or your toilet is too high off the ground. If you just get a little stool or cardboard box or something to put your feet on while you shit you'll elevate your knees slightly and your hemmys will go away
>>
>got minor inguinal hemorrhoid or w/e its called
>causes slight discomfort now and again
>never have any bulged in my groin or major pain
>gonna keep squatting a lifting as long as I can

Sooner or later I'm gonna have to have the surgery but for now it doesn't really hurt and my GP said its only a really small one so I'm going to keep lifting instead of getting the surgery as as lot of people said the surgery does more harm than good and it could be half a year before you feel back to your normal self lifting your normal weight again....fuck that!
>>
Just wear a squat plug and you good pham
>>
u suck at squatting
use squatty potty for gains while shitting healthily
>>
File: 1501188566580.png (4KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1501188566580.png
4KB, 183x275px
>>42342061
I had an external one few times in my life, but the last one i never forget.
>2015, just graduated high school, all my friends were poorfags, me either, so taking the train for the vacation was the only option
>spent 25 hours on a train ride, without single pause
>windows couldn't be opened and air conditioning was broken
>easterneurope.slav
>it was the middle of July
>could be about 38 Celsius
>mfw i didn't take pure cotton boxers but some shitty synthethic ones
>mfw anus had been scalding for 25 hours
>gargantuan hemorrhoid emerged the other day
>drinking every night on the vacation
>every morning took the mighty shit with hardness of a fucking diamond, that sliced my hemorrhoid, while silently watching tears fall onto the tiles on the floor and smashing the sink with bare fists
>mfw could hear blood dripping into the toilet
>few days came by, i heard smashing sound from the bathroom
>friend came out
>"you too bro?"
>he hugged me kek
>>
>>42344119
Depends on the severity, most people find even minor ones to be extremely uncomfortable.

I've had a minor one twice and it's the fucking worst, here's what I did:

>apply over-the-counter haemorrhoid cream after you shower, when you wake up, when you go to bed, and when it's getting particularly annoying
>clean your asshole gently but thoroughly in the shower
>don't even bother wiping your ass, toilet paper is just too harsh, just jump in the shower after you shit
>drink more water, it'll soften your stool
>cease all physical activity, especially lifting
>eat less food

They don't tell you to do the last one but it's worked well for me in past instances, if you're shitting less then you'll heal quicker, and you won't have to put up with the pain of having to shit with one of them.

Should fade over time, 2 weeks for the pain to go away, and after a month the lump will disappear or you'll be left with a very small skin tag
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.