[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAE get infuriated watching personal trainers at their gym? Today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1498480672938.png (97KB, 692x444px) Image search: [Google]
1498480672938.png
97KB, 692x444px
DAE get infuriated watching personal trainers at their gym?
Today when I was working out, I watched some 50 year old wrinkled hag being the worst PT I'd ever seen.
She had her client do about a million different exercises, all pointless meme exercises like bodyweight stuff with zero resistance and stupid shit on bosu balls, then going over and talking for 5 minutes straight in between sets of half rom leg presses. You could barely call it a "workout", it was more like a 30 minute stretching session.
It pissed me off to watch the client who obviously wants to get in shape pay money for this bitch to have her do a hundred 1/8 squats and make no progress. I sincerely felt bad
>>
>>42341711
Why don't you just mind you own business and don't worry about what others are doing you fat sack of crap.
>>
>>42341711
Don't; if they wanted to get fit they'd actually put in effort.

There's this fat black woman who usually has a female PT in my gym. The female PT makes her do meme exercises that are super fucking easy and talks loads.

One week the female PT wasn't around so the woman had this male guy. He's not the best but he's tall, big and I've seen him deadlift like 3 pl8 so he at least fucking lifts.

He had her doing actual strenuous stuff and all the fat cunt did was complain saying she can't do it and that her normal PT doesn't make her do this.

People who have PTs in commercial gyms don't want to get fit. They want to feel better about themselves.
>>
>>42341733
Well excuse me for not wanting people to waste money and actually giving a shit about others
>>
>>42341711

She's doing her job. Go watch Rich Paninininini's video on being a PT: people don't actually want to workout, they just want to talk to someone and feel like they accomplished something afterward, even though they didn't. The faster you realize that, the faster you start making actual money.
>>
>>42341733
>>hey look someone's being raped over there
>hurr it's none of my business
>>
Can I rent a /fit/ bro for and hour to watch me do SS and tell me if my form is ok?

And then maybe we can go to my place for the remaining 15 minutes but that depends
>>
>>42341767
C A L G A R Y
A
L
G
A
R
Y
>>
>>42341759
>>42341749
Honestly I think the woman she was training was serious about working out. She went to failure on most sets and asked lots of questions about the routine. But the trainer would just spout meaningless buzz phrases like "muscle confusion" to justify her completely random programming that im almost certain was being made up as she went
>>
>>42341711
>client who obviously wants to get in shape
Not the case. They want to socialize. They paid for a workout buddy. They specifically taught us to go out on the floor and prospect "PLS's" meaning Poor Lost Souls. Personal training is primarily about sales, secondarily about fitness, if at all. If your client actually gets fit, you lose a client. You're supposed to convince them that getting in shape takes time and dedication, and it's their own lack of will power holding them back, and if they just buy one more training package they just might make it...
>>
>>42341795

This. Which is why I hate commercial gyms.

At the climbing gym I go to they do classes free, and the people doing one on ones seem to be doing real shit and are pushed to compete.

Gym culture sucks though.
>>
>>42341763
It's not the same thing you autistic retard. Are you always this stupid moron?
>>
>>42341752
That's your problem, keep it to yourself because if you dont i guarantee youll end up being kicked out of your gym.
>>
PTs at my gym give free 6 week progress checks and recommended routines for all members. It's been working out pretty well for me, since I'm not paying the trainer directly he really has no incentive to stifle my progress and wring me for more.
>>
>>42341711
The trainers at my gym teach every new member compound lifts exclusively on the smith machine.
>>
File: 1501352795636.jpg (32KB, 715x723px) Image search: [Google]
1501352795636.jpg
32KB, 715x723px
>>42341711
RRRRREDDIIIIITT!!!!!!
>>
All the trainers at my gym are straight up worthless, but they're certified so that means something I guess :^)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.