[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best program for a natty if you are training

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-06-11-23-17-56.png (814KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-11-23-17-56.png
814KB, 1080x1920px
What is the best program for a natty if you are training purely for aesthetics?
>>
File: You vs buster copy.jpg (132KB, 717x385px) Image search: [Google]
You vs buster copy.jpg
132KB, 717x385px
Bump for interest
>>
Have you tried any if the bodybuilding.com programs?
>>
The quickest way for a natural lifter to add muscle is to train for strength.
>>
>>42341977
you know those routines are for roiders, right?
>>
>>42341989
and stop with the retarded +90% doubles and triples every workout after youve had some noob gains.
Do both. Volume day and intensity alternating. Dont forget conditioning and you are fine, given sleep and diet are on point.
Go from heavy compound to smaller accessory lifts, dont start with bicep curls but end your workout with them after you've done your squats and deadlifts
>>
PHUL
>>
>>42342015
what makes you say that?

I made my program based off of one of those and I literally picked the guy that looked the most jacked just out of spite and it just seems like a typical brosplit
>>
>>42340589
PPL
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.