[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: The most disgusting thing you ate for the gains >pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

ITT: The most disgusting thing you ate for the gains

>pic related
drank a whole container straight.
>>
I do dumpster diving as a hobby so I eat a lot of garbage. My best score was 50 tubs of protein powder that had all expired one day ago. It was still perfectly fine so I got 2k of protein free. Only half way through it now and it's still holding up good.

Grossest would probably be edible grasshoppers and bamboo worms I found in a hobbyist place dumpster. About 20 or so packets. Ate them all and they were surprising good and were a great source of protein. Most of them were flavored.
>>
>>42338300
What are you talking about? Mix this with chocalate muscle milk and it's Z Y Z Z T I E R
>>
>>42338349
I dumpster dive at Aldi and the luckiest I get is free produce , your the luckiest man alive anon. Also what stores dump was it?
>>
>>42338357

It was a local supplement shop that went out of business. I dive twice a week and have found really neat things.

Sears use to be my favorite before they closed. I'm actually wearing a guess t-shirt I pulled from their dumpster a year ago. Retail on it was $40.
>>
>>42338300

I've done that before, except it was 'cause I was going on a visa run to HK and had like $100 to my name.
>>
>>42338300
the bottom corner of my chicken and mayo wraps. its just wheat and mayo at that point and it makes me want to die
>>
>>42338300
I eat broccoli every day AMA
>>
>>42338300
Yoy could have dumped the can into a pot with some chicken and rice and had a decent meal, "muh gains" isnt an excuse for your incompetence or poorfaggotry
>>
>>42339720
i detest broccoli and i eat that shit everyday
>>
File: FriedEggs.jpg (48KB, 820x625px) Image search: [Google]
FriedEggs.jpg
48KB, 820x625px
Fried eggs. I just fucking hate them, cant understand how could anyone like them. I can eat boiled eggs, but fried eggs are the most disgusting shit ever. The texture, the taste, everything is just so fucking awful. if you unironically enjoy fried eggs you should simply be executed
>>
>>42340119
Do scrambled eggs.

You'd think they taste like a basic omelet but for some chemical wizardry reason they don't. They taste 10 times better.
>>
>>42338349
How can you guys do this? Do you let people know you do?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.