[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How comes I only see good looking guys on cycle and /fit/ is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1480939287144.jpg (55KB, 480x473px) Image search: [Google]
1480939287144.jpg
55KB, 480x473px
How comes I only see good looking guys on cycle and /fit/ is telling me, it only has HUGE sideeffects while most of them dont show anything of them?

My conclusion:

Those without sideeffects do youtube videos and go outside

Those with sideeffects shitpost on /fit/ in their basement

discuss
>>
The people you're going to see on social media aren't the average steroid users.

Most people on steroids still look like shit due to unaesthetic genetics in regards to muscle insertions, hip size, etc.

To be a fitness tier model youtuber in regards to lifting you must tick most of the boxes which not only includes aesthetics, but personality.
>>
>>42338236
What are you talking about? Most people on /fit/ know that you can avoid all permanent or long term side effects of steroids. The only side effects you get if you do everything right are shrunken balls and that lasts for the duration of the cycle.
>>
>>42338236
woah i remember this guy from easycore groups on facebook

he was a total dumbass
>>
>>42338343
>Most people on /fit/ know that you can avoid all permanent or long term side effects of steroids
>Implying /fit/ knows anything besides bro science
>>
>>42338343
tell us about your magical cure to baldness induced by steroid use :')
>>
>>42338236
this picture is a nice reminder that white people are subhumans
>>
>>42338376
That only happens if male pattern baldness is common in your family. Me personally, I am safe from that since my father, my grandfathers, and even my great grandfather who was still alive when I was a kid, all have/had full head of hair at old age.
>>
>>42338474
He was probably joking moron. But you're clearly a subhuman yourself. The death of primitives is hilarious, nothing subhuman about us doing that :)
>>
>>42338474

>spotted the nigger

We wuz kangz an shiat
>>
>>42338474
this. I actually hate white people, stole this white guys stuff from his locker at my gym because he wore a trump shirt one time.
>>
>>42338505
News flash: joking about murdering the family of people you take pictures with is also is a clear sign of you being a subhuman
>>
>>42338751
wow, a nigger that steals? what a unique individual you are
>>
>>42338761
>news flash
reddit kpop nigger
>>
>>42338751
>nigger
>stole smth
damn how could this be ?you fucking chimpanzee
>>
>>42338376
finasteride, no sides for 98%
>>
File: Black-Scientist.png (279KB, 478x603px) Image search: [Google]
Black-Scientist.png
279KB, 478x603px
>>42338474
>>42338751
>hate white people
>insists on living in white countries
>insists on using white inventions
WE
>>
>>42338521
That's not even an argument. Don't be a nigger yourself.
>>
>>42338950
>putting computer parts into their slots on a motherboard is a science
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.