[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are they so delusional? Is the fetishism for big girls larger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170730-235141.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170730-235141.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Why are they so delusional?
Is the fetishism for big girls larger (pun intended :^)) than we thought, or is it simply that people are afraid of stating something that is not politcal correct?

which side of the fence are you on /fit/?
the fat acceptance side or the side of indifference?
>>
>>42333208
depends on the girl really. fit girls can look really nice, but fuck terribly. Fat girls can not look ideal but be the best lay you ever have due to a number of factors like effort, taste smell etc etc.

it's not really to do with fat vs. fit honestly, it's a combination of things.
>>
>>42333208
it honestly has to do with the current t obesity epidemic that's spreading to other countries besides USA. Other countries are adopting a very similar diet to Westerners and basically it's harder than ever to eat food that's actually good for you

average men get average fst women and they have to convince themselves that their fat women is worth sonething.

It's all dumb egotistical bullshit that you best not get involved in. Just let fat people be fat and their fat lovers be stupid.
>>
>>42334071
>smell

they smell like dead fish
>>
I used to be fat and despite showering everyday my balls would smell terrible at the end of the day.
Everytime I see an obese women praised for being "sexy" I just imagine how bad the odor is.
>>
>>42334071
Never fucked a hot girl and been scared to pee the next day in case it burns

Fat girls on the other hand....
>>
>>42333208
Hvor er du fra faggot
>>
>>42334442
hahah
>>
>>42333208
ja, hvor du fra?
>>
>>42334071
>effort
Any fat cunt visibly displays their lack of effort.
>taste
Rotten, unwashed folds, and a HORRIFIC diet destroy the vagina's PH balance and natural bacteria.
It would be like eating directly out of a maggot infested pile of putrid fat.
>smell
Even worse than above.
I can fucking smell fat cunts when they're in the same room as me, simply by the smell of unwashed gunt.
Sometimes it's enough to make me retch.
>>
>>42334512
This is all true if we're talking about morbidly obese people, but like just chubby or "thicc" girls this isn't really the case.
>>
>>42333208
>cushy
That shit hurts..
>>
Being fat is unhealthy, you shouldn't encourage women to be like that just because it makes your dick harder. However if they aren't so fat that it seriously affects their health, then I don't see the problem.
>>
>>42334512
I gagged a lil bit. Didn't even think of the folds EEEE I CAN PICTURE SLIME AND GRIME STOP IT
>>
File: 716TGG28MiL.jpg (195KB, 1200x1850px) Image search: [Google]
716TGG28MiL.jpg
195KB, 1200x1850px
>>42333208
Our societal beauty standards are changing along with the increasing minority status of European Whites.

It's the result of nigger culture going mainstream.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.