[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think there are more sexually dominant women in the sport/fitness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Do you think there are more sexually dominant women in the sport/fitness field? Especially in strength sports (powerlifting, olympic weightlifting, javelin throwing, etc..)?

I actually think it's the opposite, sportive women are kinda more "instinctive", so they most likely are sub in the bed. They often seek a man stronger than her, and very manly.

The few sexually dominant women seem to be more intellectual, since it requires a lot of self reflection to go against how society molded us (women -> submissive and men -> dominant)

What do you think /fit/?
>>
>>42331119
I think you're fucking retarded and "intellectually domininat" women are just pseudointellectual dykes and cunt's who're playing a role created by other dykes in academia.

The agressive personality comes from who they are and yes a fuckton of them gravitate towards lifting and athletics and fields where aggression and dominance will help them.

It's why men basically ignore female athletes and bodybuilders and the like unless they are hot as fuck or are flexibile as fuck.
Even having a six pack means she's gay as fuck abandon ship.
>>
>>42331168
I'd rather have people who actually have fucked at least one woman to answer.
>>
>>42331266
YU AM VIRGIN!! ME WORTH AS A PERSON IS ONLY ME SNATCH!

Fuck off cunt. If you want someone to simply agree with you then you have plenty of safe spaces on the net.
>>
>>42331426
No need to throw an autistic fit anon.
>>
Anyone else?
>>
From my past experiences, the fitter chicks tend to be more vocal in their desire for sex, and they're also more likely to be vocal about their sex life.

When you're actually in bed with them, they are either a lot more subdued, or they have some crazy fetishes. Fucked a girl who was into choking, put her in a neck lock while having sex. Shit was weird as hell.
>>
>>42331660
That's what I thought too.
>>
File: 1496641332617.jpg (10KB, 322x313px) Image search: [Google]
1496641332617.jpg
10KB, 322x313px
>>42331119
My gf is a theater major with conservative / christian values.

She's a total aggressive freak in bed.
>>
>>42331929
aren't thespians notorious about sleeping around with one another?

your gf is probably getting railed right now during "rehearsals." how would you be able to discern if she's cucking you? she's a fucking theater major.
>>
File: 1492581085881.jpg (1MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1492581085881.jpg
1MB, 2000x1500px
>>42331929
>My gf is a theater major with conservative / christian values.

God, what a retard. I knew girls like that in high school.
>Goes into a field where you naturally run into material that is expressly edgy, transgressive, and antithetical to socially conservative values.
>Anything other than that is dusty, boring material that harmless and offers no challenge or is centuries too old to be seen as threatening or controversial
>Delusionally try to be a good sport about it and simultaneously be a moralistic pearl-clutcher
>>
>>42332144
>Anything other than that is dusty, boring material that harmless and offers no challenge or is centuries too old to be seen as threatening or controversial
Maybe she likes it.
>>
>>42331119
nah most fitness girls i've met. are really subby and like fucked up kinks

nerdy girls are aggressive
>>
>>42332450
>Wanting to major in a subject that you're going to half-ass
>Being passionate about a subject that you're going to half ass
>Wanting to pursue an art when you're already putting up barriers that will prevent your growth and development

And more importantly
>thinking you can make any gainful career out of theatre unless you commit to it

She should have picked a real major, because nothing is more dead weight professionally than a theatre degree that you didn't fully commit to

>t. theatrefag who half-assed it
>>
>>42332475
That confirm my theory.
>>42332496
I'm not the guy but yeah you're right. Do you do something else now?
>>
>>42332736
I ~was~ an education paraprofessional for two years, but now I'm just trying to keep a job to save for coding school or something with decent job placement.

Actors always have auditions, but if you're a tech guy and failed to develop relationships, you're pretty much fucked.
I recognize that as my failing, but the whole thesis is that I half-assed it and it did not turn out well.
Anon's gf is still hilariously delusional. I get that religious girls are a premium for being self-respecting in their appearance and general upkeep, and that /pol/fags like the idea of a woman who isn't 'uppity', but being a religious theatre major is a whole new level of mental gymnastics. But, at least she allegedly fucks him, my experience was with girls who had incredible sexual hang-ups.
I really got off topic.
>>
>>42331119
Majority of women want dominant men, not submissive men. End of story.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.