[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf has almost no libido and I think she might have low estrogen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 26

File: 1499795404667.jpg (711KB, 1380x942px) Image search: [Google]
1499795404667.jpg
711KB, 1380x942px
My gf has almost no libido and I think she might have low estrogen
Any ways to improve her sex drive or hormone levels via diet or working out?
She says she mildly enjoys sex, but almost never wants to have it because of a really bad experience with her last and only other boyfriend as well as a generally low sex drive
>>
>>42330607
do rape roleplay. gets the girls really wet everytime
>>
Hahahahaha you're just ugly as fuck dude

also lol at your damaged goods
>>
>>42330607
GF is same.... she's reluctant in doing physical things due to past experiences. Hopefully getting married will give her the window to start living her life. It's pretty sad. Gonna get married next summer, already planned a year tour around the world, cant stop thinking of fucking her brains out in some tropical forest somewhere. Fuck i'm horny
>>
>>42330708
I had plenty of flings in highschool and I was seriously thinking about marrying her, sex isnt that important to me but I would still like to have it sometimes. She didnt want to start dating because she was scared I wouldn't want her because of her problems from this last guy, who pretty much raped her and relentlessly harassed her on social media
>>
>>42330758
Man, females are a fucking mystery to me.
She and I had this sort of nice 3 months period, then she started cry-calling me and telling me she's not worth it or she doesn't want to drag me to her shit. Why the fuck does she feel guilty if I outright tell her I love her and nothing is bothering me and she's perfect etc.

We had an entire month where everytime we sat with each other we'd re-consider our relationship. I just snapped one day and said "fuck it, I'll live like I just met her" and voila, she starts telling me how much she loves me and starts doing things herself without my need to say anything.
Jesus.. don't even wanna start thinking about it.

If she seems right to you, and you like her, she's a good thinker and someone you can lie down and talk to for hours without ever having a dull moment, I'd say go for it.
Mine didn't really have sex, but she was physically abused and is afraid of even the simplest touch but we've made a lot of progress.
Think of sex as an outlier. Your girl probably doesn't even care about it and all she wants is your presence. Maybe you want more and can't handle it.... talk to her about it, tell her your needs and the things you think should be in your relationship. If she outright tells you "i'm just like this" blablabla, ask her if she's willing to ever change and go on from there man, you'll know what to do/say. Good luck.
>>
She's getting it from someone else. She doesn't need it from two dudes all the time.
>>
>>42330944
Thanks man, actually made me feel better about the situation
Sex isnt the main thing, and thats probably why I love spending time with her so much, because most of my old relationships were meaningless without sex, so I'm at least sure I love her
>>
>>42330607

>>42330631
>also lol at your damaged goods
Sorry OP, but he's right. Get another girl that YOU will be happy with and have the sex life YOU desire.

>>42330758
>pretty much raped her
Doubt. She probably just regrets having sex with him so she considers it rape. Women do these mental gymnastics to feel sorry about themselves and better about their life choices.

>>42330944
> I just snapped one day and said "fuck it, I'll live like I just met her" and voila, she starts telling me how much she loves me and starts doing things herself without my need to say anything.
That's the moment you started acting like a man, before that she was unsure if you're the right choice.

Always ask yourself this one simple, yet enlightening question: how would she act if you were brad pitt instead of yourself?

Would she give a flying fuck about her 'abusive' ex when she's got brad motherfucking pitt? Would she give spew all her mental diarrhea all over brad pitt? Would she want to fuck brad pitt every fucking day? Would she say 'I love you' over and over again to brad pitt?
>>
ITT: Small dongs
>>
>>42331047
Also, this:
>>42331006

If you're not the one giving her the D on a regular, someone else is. Women consider 1-2 weeks without sex a dry spell, so take that as you will.
>>
File: 1501006300591.jpg (15KB, 352x351px) Image search: [Google]
1501006300591.jpg
15KB, 352x351px
>>42331006
>>42330631
One of these or both are correct.
>>
>>42330758
>who pretty much raped her and relentlessly harassed her on social media
I get the feeling that this will be one of those cases where she finds someone that can fix her and leaves you but gl
>>
File: 1496040566780.jpg (18KB, 636x466px) Image search: [Google]
1496040566780.jpg
18KB, 636x466px
>>42330607
Read "What Makes Love Last?" by the Gottmans.
They have a few ways to inspire libido.
They also use game theory to demonstrate that rewarding your partner for turning you down gets you more sex in the long run.

Basically, women need to feel relaxed, comfortable, loved, and sexy to want to fuck.
So by doing little things for her over a period of days and weeks, you can destress her, make her feel pretty, and make her feel sexually attractive, and that will make her want sex.

And if she still doesn't want sex? You make it clear that you're ok with that and you do something nice for her like buy her icecream or cuddle her in a non-sexual way. Show her that you like being intimate with her even when you're not having sex. Show her that she can reject you and you won't take it personally. That she's free to say no without being guilted or shamed over it.

This will dramatically improve her comfort and happiness in the relationship, which, if you were paying attention, are two huge factors in her sexual arousal.

By being such a compassionate partner, you'll increase her libido in the long run. The book claims partners who do this have sex 3 times per week on average, compared to once per week, which is the norm for the rest of society.

If these strategies don't work, then you need to have some conversations, which are also covered in the book, and in fact make up most of the book.
>>
>>42330758
>who pretty much raped her and relentlessly harassed her on social media
RUN NIGGA RUN
>>
>>42330615
FPBP

>>42330607
Smack her around a bit and she'll be eating out of your hand (or ass, which ever)
>>
>>42331081
yeah, try this stuff.
>>
>>42330708
>reluctant to have sex
>marrying her
Anon, I...
>>
>>42330607
>ugly fat spic doing the trashy girl pose hates Donald Trump
>Aryan qt doing feminine pose loves Donald Trump
Really makes you think
>>
>>42331081
you know what, i wish i had had this advice about a year ago, it seems pretty accurate.
>>
>>42330758
Man, there are some huge red flags in your post. My ex was very similar to what you described. In the end I found out that the reason all of her relationships failed was because of her, and not these other guys that she'd spend the entire day complaining about. "Relentlessly harassed her on social media probably equates to: she broke the guys heart and blocked every way of contact without even giving him any sense of closure, so he messaged her every now and then to try to get some closure. At least that's how it is in my experience. Just be careful. People don't say to avoid damaged girls because they're cruel, but because there's usually something very wrong with these girls that ends up hurting you very badly in the end. A relationship going poorly is never just one persons fault.
>>
she's just ascended into a more evolved being, while rest of humanity still horny apes
>>
>>42330607
i was with a girl for around 2 years from the ages of 17 to 19

she was always shy but we'd fuck at least twice a week, last 3 months of the relationship it was barely once every two weeks.
i told spoke to her about it and she'd get so defensive and always got out of the subject.
that shit pissed me off but i thought i loved her so i was thought it'll pass.

told my mates about it and they said he should go for a night out that weekend
went out to another city for the night out with the lads, met some girl in the hotel, drank and fucked.

didn't even feel bad about it, sex is important in relationships, if you aint getting enough then go find a girl who wants it as much as you.
>>
OP, you're getting cucked hard. Your gf won't have sex with you because an alpha male has had his way with her and thrown her to the side. What a joke.
>>
File: 1500189837045.png (313KB, 429x471px) Image search: [Google]
1500189837045.png
313KB, 429x471px
>>42330607
>had damaged goods gf
>low self esteem
>anxiety issues
>poor relationship with parents
>2 year relationship
>she dumped me with a 5 minute phone call
>probably cheated on me

How much of a dyel cuck am I boys?
>>
>>42331159
Nothing like a bitch with BPD
>>
File: 1490812722047.jpg (48KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490812722047.jpg
48KB, 900x900px
>>42331190
fuck me my english is bad guys sorry.
>>
>>42331191
kek the best part is that the dude isn't even in the picture and he's cucking op. op is maximum beta
>>
File: sombrero.jpg (100KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
sombrero.jpg
100KB, 630x354px
>filename
>>
>>42330708
wtf is wrong with u why are you marrying a women who wont have sex with you.
>>
>>42331212
Not too much if you learned your lesson. These girls are always looking for a guy to fix them, when the only person that can fix them is themselves.
>>
>>42330607
Do you guys just stay with the first girl that will accept you? Shop around, obviously you can do better.
>>
>>42331237
hope they sent that illegal back where he came from after he finished pouring that concrete
>>
>>42331081
And example would be doing more chores for a week or two, paying her a few more compliments, touching and kissing her in a non-sexual way a bit more often, and then taking her out to buy something nice and to a nice dinner, and then relaxing at home together over some wine. All of these will relax and stimulate her. If you don't tire her out with too much shopping, she probably will be DTF by the end of the night.

My approach is for the "nice thing" I buy my SO to be something from Victoria Secret, etc, which is overtly sexy, on the condition that she show it off for me later. I make her feel like a classy call girl all evening and then take her home and treat her like one. She likes feeling like a sex object.

A previous SO was the opposite. She wanted to feel like a treasured princess, so I had to bring her cute gifts, not sexy ones, and I had to cook us dinner at home and serve it to her myself and cuddle her for an hour or two while we watched a ghibli or disney movie, and then she wanted gentle, loving sex.

Different girls have different preferences, but the needs are the same: Safety, comfort, happiness, attractiveness. Make them feel like a feminine archetype and they'll follow through and spread their legs, because that's part of the archetype.

>>42331154
The Gottmans have published studies all over this field. They have a lab modeled after a house where they hook couples up to monitors and have them live normally while researchers track their behavior, blood pressure, pulse, language use, etc to figure out what makes two people tick. Why do they fight? Why do they fuck? Why do they behave the way they do?
>>
>>42331239
>>42331111
>sex
Try kissing. It took her two months of getting comfortable to get there. Problem is I'm horny as fuck all the time and it's draining me sometimes but I'm still with her for some higher reason. I don't know if I'm lying to myself but I love seeing her grow and mature and this girl is pure sex. I'd go cannibal on her if I weren't able to restraint myself.

>>42331009
Good. Keep that in mind everytime you're with her or away from her. I found myself thinking about it too much to the level where I decided the next time we see each other we'll break up because of how unsatisfied I was. Later realized what a stupid thing I was doing. Be strong man, don't let anything depress you because you might think it's okay to get sad and low because she's like that all the time. Sadly it doesn't work that way. Be yourself is unironically a very good advice.

>>42331081
Can't find the book anywhere online.. do you know any e-library or that sort of thing that could have it? I'll check the bookstore tomorrow but wanna check it out before purchasing. Seems very interesting.
>>
>>42331247
this. i've cheated on my last 4 gf's always some better pussy about boyos
>>
>>42331140
>being THIS susceptible to amateur propaganda
kek how can someone be so weak minded?
>>
>>42331255
>Try kissing. It took her two months of getting comfortable to get there.
Don't marry her you fucking moron.
>>
File: _96801754_shrek.jpg (69KB, 624x585px) Image search: [Google]
_96801754_shrek.jpg
69KB, 624x585px
>>42331292
You're right. The anti-Trump girl is beautiful. Healthy at every size!
>>
>>42331255
>Can't find the book anywhere online.. do you know any e-library or that sort of thing that could have it? I'll check the bookstore tomorrow but wanna check it out before purchasing. Seems very interesting.

I bought it for like $14 and it was the best $14 I've ever spent.

The vast majority of the book is about how to incorporate active listening into a relationship.
How to communicate effectively. How to make your partner feel understood, and how to make sure your partner understands you.
And then how to use these techniques to discuss difficult problems in your relationship together and grow as a couple.

The sex stuff is actually not a main topic of the book, but rather discussed as an outcome of adopting active listening techniques.

You could probably google "active listening" or "active listening in relationships" and find a lot on the topic.
>>
>>42331294
Why?
I reached a point where I don't consider sex to be the most important thing in a relationship. There's this sort of mental connection that makes me feel out of this world. Anon, it makes me feel not alone and fulfills me.

I think to myself sometimes I'm just delusional and I should get in a stable relationship with a partner that loves me and wouldn't make me think of that kind of shit but I keep going back to her it's like a bad habit I don't mind having in my life. Then I think things are perfect, then not, and it keeps going.
>>
>>42331081
I dont buy this. How come a lot of women in relationships dtf everytimr with their bfs? How come some of them initiate more thsn their bfs? While their bfs Don't really do all of that? I mean the bfs in question arr attractive but still
>>
>>42331382
No, sex isn't the end-all/be-all in a relationship, but I promise you that you'll regret it 10 years from now.
>>
This is pathetic.
>>
>>42331425
I want to not believe you but what you say resonates through my head a lot of times. It's why I want to go on the one year tour. I want to see how things will go for an entire year of us living life together in every second and then either continue or slow things down and eventually maybe move on.
Thanks for genuinely caring though, I appreciate it.
>>
>>42331382
Waiting until marriage for sex is fine if you're both religious, and I applaud you for that, being Catholic myself. But if that isn't the case, and you're just waiting because she is mentally unable to, you're going to get yourself into a very bad situation if you marry her while she has all of these issues. Marrying her isn't going to magically fix this girl, anon. It's not your job to fix this girl.
>>
File: 1497119562544.jpg (10KB, 351x369px) Image search: [Google]
1497119562544.jpg
10KB, 351x369px
>really bad experience with her ex
Imagine being as much of a cuck as OP.
>>
>>42331425
>No, sex isn't the end-all/be-all in a relationship

What is the difference between a close friendship and a relationship?

SEX

No sex = no relationship. You can be extremely close to someone and even emotionally intimiate without sex in a close friendship (ask the friendzoned emotional tampons), but that doesn't mean it's a relationship. SEX DEFINES IF IT'S ONLY A FRIENDSHIP OR IF IT'S AN ACTUAL RELATIONSHIP.

Anyone else believing the nonsense that WOMEN say is a cuck and deserves to have a sexless "relationship".
>>
Study showed getting women to eat citrus increased how often they had sex with their partner- if the couple didn't live together it increased the most.

Buy your girl a bag of oranges/grapefruits. Simple as that.
>>
>>42331525
You also can't base a lasting relationship on just sex. Sure, armcandy is fun, but I'd hate to be married to a dipshit.
>>
File: Common-Statistics.png (149KB, 1000x1222px) Image search: [Google]
Common-Statistics.png
149KB, 1000x1222px
>>42331424
Keep reading.
Different women are different.
How come some guys want sex more often?
How come some guys want sex less often?
How come some guys like to buy their girls things?
How come some guys hate to spend money on them?

Some girls have different values.
Some girls have different needs.
Some girls have different moral views on sex.
Some girls have different long-term life goals.

It all factors in.

If a girl's DTF all the time in her relationships, it's probably partly to do with her hormones, and partly to do with her mindset.
If a woman's not DTF all the time, a guy can use these techniques to help her get in the mood more often.
If a girl wants sex more than her boyfriend, she can listen to this advice and use it to get more sex out of him.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter if you "buy" it or not. It's been studied. It's been peer reviewed. It seems to work.
>>
>>42331525
you beat me to it man, i've left chicks simply because i wouldn't get enough sex (2-3 times a week)
i was dating this tattoo'd chick who loved to fuck at the beginning, 4 months in and we would fuck maybe once a week. left her.

why go to blue balls when you can get laid elsewhere
>>
>>42330607
>diet or working out
Yes, test increases sensations, libido, and orgasm.
>>
File: Pavlov2.jpg (39KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Pavlov2.jpg
39KB, 550x550px
>>42331081
I seriously doubt this.

Pavlov's dog would like to disagree with you. Every time she denies you sex and you reward her, she'll get used to the idea that denying you sex = getting what she wants and more.

You're conditioning her to make you a cuck.

I have a better idea, how about you reward her when she puts out and when she doesn't, you act like it's no big deal (it isn't) and you go to a nightclub instead of spending the night with her? Trust me, she WILL be putting out the next time instead of rejecting you.

She'll learn that:
1. rejecting you makes you go out and possibly get poon elsewhere and there's the chance you'll find someone better than her
2. by having sex with you she gets a reward
>>
>>42330708
These anons
>>42331239
>>42331111
Are definitely right bro. You marrying her is not gonna make her feel more comfortable or more horny or change your sex life for the better in any way. If you care about sex don't marry her, if you can accept a life without lots of good sex than go ahead with your plans.

>>42330607
Anon there's not much you can do, you can't force her to change, some girls are like that. If you care about it a lot move on and find another girl that will give you what you want.
>>
>>42331482
That's 95% it. She doesn't admit it but she comes from a heavy religious background and a lot of her life decisions seem to bounce off of it, it's why it isn't bothering me so much.

>Marrying her isn't going to magically fix this girl, anon. It's not your job to fix this girl.

I'll try my best with her before marriage, if it doesn't work, I'll have to move on. I set our wedding date for next summer so I at least have a timeframe to work with and call quits if it doesn't seem like it'll work by then.

>>42331618
I like to think of it as marriage is where you're most sexually-free. There wouldn't be any shaming, any taboos or anything to be afraid of. I hope things turn out well man, I really love every bit of her being.
>>
>>42331617
This was my first thought. That guy will suffer from Pavlov's Cuck.
>>
File: n9niag5rh5cz.jpg (104KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
n9niag5rh5cz.jpg
104KB, 1024x1024px
Damn OP you need to bail. Beta as fuark situation
>>
>>42331647
If you truly love her than you can also love her while not getting the sex you are hoping for. Anyway I do hope it turns out well for you but I 99.99% guarantee you it won't.
>>
File: 1501072897242.png (165KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1501072897242.png
165KB, 327x316px
>>42330708
Lmfao. LMFAOOOOOOO. Theres no fucking way this is a legit post. Fucking LOL!!!!!
>>
File: 1500258478212.jpg (55KB, 414x383px) Image search: [Google]
1500258478212.jpg
55KB, 414x383px
>>42331617
You're a grade-A moron.
Think about what you're proposing.

>Every time she turns you down, punish her, even though this depresses her mood or angers her, which will make her want it less, which will make her reject you more, which will make you punish her again, until your relationship is destroyed because all you do now is fight over how she never puts out

Gee, doesn't that sound familiar? Oh right. That's every cliche failed relationship ever.

Imagine the inverse:
>Every time she turns you down, you make a small gesture to reassure her that you're not upset and that you still value her.
>This elevates her mood, making it more likely she'll want to have sex.
>Sex is its own reward, and will elevate her mood further, which will lead to more sex.

This is proven by research.
Basically, the key to getting more sex is to recognize what things depress or stress or anger a person to the point of not wanting sex, and counteracting those things with small course corrections.

The Gottmans spend a lot of time discussing how negativity in relationships tend to be cyclical. A couple will react to eachothers' negativity and bounce bad feelings back and forth until it's intolerable, and then cheat or divorce.

By recognizing what events and behaviors set off negative chain reactions and countering them, you can prevent them before they get out of control.

>>42331670
You subhumans need to realize that the result of this behavior is training HER. You are controlling her behavior through your actions.

I promise you, if you use these techniques, and you know how to physically perform in the bedroom with massages, oral, g-spot stimulation, etc, you can turn almost any woman into a nympho.

Once you've given a woman a week of pampering punctuated by a night of multiple orgasms she will belong to you mind, body, and soul, for a while.

You two can keep chimping out like children at your SOs. See where it gets you.
>>
>>42331617
I've taken psychology classes but have still never thought about it like this. This is actually very true. If you keep reinforcing your girls bad behavior, you're just going to be her cuck. And trust me, girls do a kind of passive aggressive psychology bs all the time, so looking at your girl like a pavlovs dog isn't bad at all.
>>
>>42331482
>Waiting until marriage for sex is fine if you're both religious

My only problem with this is, that most of these 'religious women' nowadays are in fact 'reformed sluts' who found jesus as their 'lord and savior' after they have already ridden the cock carousel, so they are now 'virgins' and whatever happened before that doesn't count (because female mental gymastics and hamster rationalization...).

Now these sluts who put out for chad the first 10 minutes she got to know him in some dirty nightclub, expects you to 'wait until marriage' for sex. This is the same reason you DON'T FUCKING GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH DAMAGED GOODS.

I had a literal 8.5/10 say to me:
>I like you anon, but I don't want to be easy ANYMORE (in a whiney tone)

You should feel disrespected and offended if any broad says anything similar to the above. I know she meant 'I want a relationship with you', but the undertone is fucking clear to anyone who understands women: 'You're not good enough for me to just fuck you without your commitment'

Fuck that noise, I got rid of her.
>>
>>42331739
anon don't waste your breath on idiot's that haven't seen a long relationship through.

Particularly the thing about cycling negativity, that's the key to a successful relationship i realised. Guys need to realise that if the girl is off in the bedroom, there are other factors at play that you need to solve. The only good sex is sex where she wants it as much as you, otherwise it's going to feel like a chore for her and disappointing for you, regardless of how good you make it for her.

If you don't look out for her mental, all the physical in the world won't help you.

Fuck man, this shit is making me miss my ex...
>>
>>42331781
As I mentioned in previous comments, 80% of the books are over how work through this kind of shitty behavior.

I can't believe so many people can be this stupid.

Nowhere at all did I ever say, "Let these chicks walk all over you and exploit you and use you like a doormat."

Nowhere. That was NEVER SAID.

I said, "The research by the Gottman's indicate that small rewards for rejection to assure your partner that you're not mad will lift their mood and make them feel loved and make them want to put out more."

AND FROM THERE YOU SUB-50 IQ CREATURES POLE-VAULTED TO THE ASSUMPTION THAT THIS MEANS YOU SHOULD LET WOMEN WALK ALL OVER YOU.

This is why society is shit.
You people are ostensibly over 18 but you have the logical faculties of 12 year olds.

Let me be clear: As per the books and the research, if your SO is walking all over you, or using you, or still not being receptive, you sit down and talk about it. If they won't talk, you walk. If they will talk, but they won't change, you walk.

It's that fucking easy. And as I told you, it's the sort of thing that the Gottman's spend 80% of the book talking about before even getting to the sex part.

Now fuck off with your literal Psych101 nonsense.

>>42331860
Pretty much this. Sometimes you need to help her relax. Sometimes she needs to rub YOUR feet. It's all about getting the two of you on the same wavelength. Both people must make an effort.

But these children with their /pol/-tier thinking try to imply that doing ANYTHING but pumping and dumping a woman like the Chads they hate is "cuck" behavior.
>>
>>42331739
Yes theory A leads to a bad relationship (which it was in the first place if you're not sexually compatible) but theory B won't lead to anymore sex it will just lead to a happy wife and 'happy' relationship on the surface, until you get so sick and tired of it you just go out and find pussy elsewhere. Before you know it she catches you snorting coke of one hooker's tits while you're ballsdeep in another and files a divorce. She gets the kids and you lose the house and have to pay alimony. But before you get to write out the first check you go missing. A few days later your dead body is found inside your car with tubing running from the exhaust inside the window.
>>
>>42331813
Oh believe me, I agree with you. Most women these days just use religion to give them some sort of identity, and are not actually spiritual. My ex was the same, and I came to find out that she wasn't catholic at all. We didn't wait until marriage though, as she ended up pulling me ontop of her and I was weak. Every time she told me that she "had to go pray" after an argument or something, she was actually just texting one of her beta orbiters about how poorly I treat her and what not. She also ended up cheating on me, which isn't very religious at all, go figure. I'm just going to use the psalm 23 and Lord's prayer test from now on: if she cannot recite both of these famous passages from memory, at least, she's probably not very religious at all.
>>
>>42331686
Hopefully the trip clears everything out once and for all. Thank you for your thoughts, much appreciated anon.
>>
>>42331739
>because all you do now is fight

Are you dense and illiterate? Read what I wrote again, I didn't say you should fight, that's the dumbest and weakest shit you can do as a man (fighting over her desire to fuck you). That would make her pussy drier than the sahara desert.

>how about you reward her when she puts out and when she doesn't, you act like it's no big deal (it isn't)
>you act like it's no big deal (it isn't)
>like it's no big deal

The idea here is that you aren't communicating your anger (if you have any; no fighting), because your anger would show WEAKNESS. Anger in this situation is the worst you can have, because it shows that you're low value and couldn't get pussy anywhere else.

Example: would chad be angry at a broad not putting out? Nope. He'd say that he's got to go and then gives stacy a visit to empty his balls and simply disregard the girl that didn't want to fuck him.

The idea here is to train her to WANT to have sex with you so that you spend the rest of the night with her instead of going out to a nightclub, got it?
>>
>>42330607
STOP
TAKING
SYNTHETIC
HORMONES
AS
BIRTH
CONTROL

When will these cunts learn?
>>
>>42331382
D A M A G E D
>>
File: 1499217358410.png (707KB, 1108x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1499217358410.png
707KB, 1108x1010px
>>42331889
Listen to me.
Smarter people than you have studied this.
Smarter people than you have coached couples on these techniques.
Smarter people than you have recorded the data and published it and proved that your imaginary scenario is not real.

You've dreamt up a simulation and now you try to use your fantasy to disregard decades of research.

Your fantasy is actually so absurd that I must assume that you're just a troll. You got slam dunked on so you decided to run off the deep end and try to pull a "I was only pretending to be retarded!"

Read the books.
You desperately need their help.

>>42331923
>Are you dense and illiterate? Read what I wrote again
That's hypocrisy of the highest order.
You not only didn't read what I wrote in any post, but now you pretend that your "solution" won't lead inevitably to fights.

Either you fight or you spend your life running away from your problems.
You have to be joking.

>Example: would chad be angry at a broad not putting out?
Just like I said.
You're modeling your behavior on an imaginary Chad strawman that doesn't exist and doesn't have successful relationships.
Even in your Chad meme, all he does is fuck and run. He'll die alone just like the virgin, because just like the virgin he can't have long term relationships because he goes, "psh, whatever" and saunters off like he's too cool every time he runs into a problem.

>The idea here is to train her to WANT to have sex with you so that you spend the rest of the night with her instead of going out to a nightclub, got it?
This is literally "Pick Up Artist" playbook material. lmfao. You're taking a theory dreamed up by 20 year old club boys over a theory produced by psychologists over decades of studying couples and relationships.

You're taking the words of guys like Elliot Rodger over the words of guys in happy 50 year marriages.
>>
>>42330607
>girlfriending a woman with low sex drive
mistake. she won't improve

dump her and find a chick that enjoys sex
>>
File: 1500953512317.jpg (242KB, 680x1388px) Image search: [Google]
1500953512317.jpg
242KB, 680x1388px
>>42330607
>>
>>42331047
>You will be happy with
Who the fuck said I wasnt? I've never been more motivated, happy, or at peace than I am with her
>Raped her
Yeah but he did, she said she enjoyed it for the first few days until he started forcing her to do it multiple times a day and I entirely believe her, I've met him and he does not let something go when he wants it

I didnt ask if I should be with her you dribbling retards I just wanted to know if its possible to increase her sex drive
>>42331081
Thank you for the legitimate advice, its not a sexless relationship we just dont have it very often
>>
>>42330708
>Hopefully getting married will give her the window to start living her life.

I don't know what to say anon. I just don't.
>>
>>42332117
>you pretend that your "solution" won't lead inevitably to fights.

What I've noticed is when I pull that off, women want my attention more and they value my attention more.

Something that is scarce is more valuable than something that is abundant. By giving her your abundant attention and doing things for her when she rejected you, you're basically cucking yourself.

Your solution gets you into a sexless relationship where the woman has all the power and before you know it she will cheat on you because she lost all her 'tingles' in her vagina for you.

I've seen it in practice with my own father, and my parents are still together after 20+ years. What happens when my father goes out to the bar with his buddies (where there are plenty of women and my mom knows they hit on him) instead of staying home on the weekends? My mother gets all anxious and wants him to come home instead and spend time with her.

Seriously, when the MAN has all the power in the relationship, then everything is OK. Whenever my father slips up a bit (shows some beta tendencies now and then) then there are all sorts of relationship issues between my parents. When he's alpha as fuck (the majority of the time), my mom is very submissive.

I'd consider my father alpha as fuck.

>moved out at 16 to another country
>made good money
>bought porsche at 16
>does whatever he wants and gets away with it
>heard a lot of stories about women

The 'Chad meme' isn't a meme. The more you are this imaginary 'chad' the better you get with women, it's not just a meme, but very real.

What IS a meme, is talkng about your feelings and weaknesses and other bullshit with your girlfriend, she'll leave you before you know it.

If you're a chad, you can easily incorporate a few beta tendencies that aren't too major into your game, but it's difficult the other way around. Be Chad, not beta Bob.
>>
>>42332321
>Yeah but he did, she said she enjoyed it for the first few days until he started forcing her to do it multiple times a day and I entirely believe her, I've met him and he does not let something go when he wants it

You cucks believe every shit women feed you.
>>
>>42330607
My ex also had barely any libido
>Had sex like once every third week
>By the end didn't have sex for almost two months
>This includes just before we broke up
>We were on vacation in spain
>It was hot as fuck
>She was sleeping naked every night
>Barely even let me touch her

She's now decided she wants to date girls.
>>
File: 1500261999705.jpg (397KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1500261999705.jpg
397KB, 2560x1440px
>>42332383
>Your solution gets you into a sexless relationship where the woman has all the power and before you know it she will cheat on you because she lost all her 'tingles' in her vagina for you.

Stopped there.
As I've pointed out, much smarter, better educated, more experienced, better qualified individuals than you have studied this topic and shared their results with us.

And those results firmly refute this central claim of yours.

You are wrong. Period.
You are vomitting up old, outdated, wannabe-macho BS.
You are mindlessly regurgitating "folk wisdom" on the topic in the face of peer-reviewed academia.

Your personal anecdotal experiences, which are in fact not even your own experiences, but those you've absorbed from retards around you, are simply NOT reality.

You cannot respond to, "Well the research says THIS" with simply "but muh chad meme!" When I tell you that the research has found X result it is NOT VALID for you to go, "No, this is what really happens" as if your expectation of what should happen somehow overrides what has been established through decades of research.

Think about this.
Again:
When I tell you about this research, it is not logically valid for you to just handwave it and claim the data measured and the analysis performed and the conclusions drawn were all wrong.
You cannot even explain WHY they're all wrong. You just dismiss them and assert your meme PUA view.

You're basically being a flat-earther right now. "You say you got research to prove the earth is round? Then how come the horizon is flat when I look outside?!"

That's you.
>>
>>42332472
>>By the end didn't have sex for almost two months
>>We were on vacation in spain

She was 100% fucking other guys while she was still together with you.

I've always been saying this: if you're not the one fucking her on the regular, then someone else is.

Mismatched libido is bullshit, she still has a libido, just not for you.
>>
>>42332526
Except that's fucking wrong. She was depressive.

When we were in Spain we were together 100% of the time.
>>
>>42332526
Dykes, she was getting ye ole' plastic dick/fist from dykes.
Was probably fucking broads the entire time, dumbass just thought "Jo" was her old college friend and workout buddy.
>>
>being in a relationship with a girl who doesn't crave your dick

I'll never understand that this. Any girl who tells me she's not in the mood three times in a row is getting dropped like a hot potato. Gotta give her, "It's not you, its me" speech.
>>
>>42331212
Learn from it, faggot. Experience is the best teacher. Put yourself in a better situation next time.
>>
>>42332369
I want to see her grow, but I also want to see her grow with me. It'd also make me happy knowing everything is going good for her. I'm having the worst feeling she'll end up leaving me but I can't help it.
>>
>>42330607
Give here some yellow maca. It will boost her libido.
>>
>>42331255
>Want to break up with her from being sexually frustrated
>This many mental gymnastics to convince yourself that you're not unhappy

What the fuck is wrong with you? She's not fulfilling your needs so instead of moving on to the next girl you try to trick yourself into thinking you are wrong for wanting to get laid? Numale piece of shit.
>>
I can't believe no one said this yet. Bunch of gymcels in here...

Is your girl on the pill? As in birth control pill? If so, try switching to something else. I has that problem when one of my exes went on the pill. It's a known issue. It was solved 100% by switching to one of those rubber rings they put inside, forgot what it's called. Or just try condoms for a while.

You're welcome
>>
File: Chad_8167d6_6049220.jpg (70KB, 479x455px) Image search: [Google]
Chad_8167d6_6049220.jpg
70KB, 479x455px
>>42332513
>much smarter, better educated, more experienced, better qualified individuals
This part is not an argument, appeal to authority is the signature of a cuck, which your personality literally reeks of.

>shared their results with us
Post the exact research you are referencing, not some shitty book that'll jew me out of my money.

>Your personal anecdotal experiences, which are in fact not even your own experiences
Illiterate once again, I've made my own experiences too, but you're just too dense to actually read. How can I trust you to read research papers, if you can't even read posts on a taiwanese cockroach breeding forum?

>When I tell you that the research has found X result it is NOT VALID for you to go
Maybe for relationships, but I really do not care much about relationships. My anecdotal evidence demonstrated that indeed you can have relationship by being a chad and that your argument:
>Even in your Chad meme, all he does is fuck and run.
Is bullshit.

I'd like to see research on heterosexual men who have a partner count of 100+ within the ages 20-30, not some poor suckers who get into a relationship and appease their women after rejection.
>>
>>42332627
Stop being capt'n save-a-hoe.

Once you 'fix' her, she'll realize she can do better and will leave you.
>>
>>42332526
This is fucking wrong and stupid.
No. Typically, if she can't get it going for you, she won't be able to for anyone else for a while.

The research indicates that this can, however, turn into cheating over time if she begins to confide in another person about these problems.

So if you let the problem persist for weeks or months, she might go vent to a coworker and gradually get closer to them than she feels she is to you. She'll think, "I love anon, but I can't talk to them about this without it being a fight. I can talk to my coworker about this over lunch and it feels good to get it out... it feels good to talk to coworkers... it feels good to be near them... it feels right to kiss them... it feels right to go back to their place... it feels right to makeout... it feels great to finally have sex again."

And most of the time, according to surveys of cheaters, they feel like shit afterwards and think, "I wish things could be like this with anon again..." They're NOT head over heals for their coworker. They didn't set out to cheat on purpose. They didn't cut you off because of cheating or in order to go cheat. They often cheat specifically because they can't connect with you anymore. Which drives them to connect to other people.

So your girl getting distant is not a symptom of cheating, but it can CREATE cheating if you don't address it in a safe, positive manner ASAP.
>>
>>42331050
Anon if it all really came down to dong size we would all be cucked by horses and other well endowed animals. So clearly this isn't true.
>>
>>42332670
This could also be it. Women on the pill prefer less masculine men who are more likely to be providers.

Take that as a compliment, if she's on the pill.
>>
>>42330607
Test controls female sex drive, not est, you idiot.
Make her lose weight, work out, and stop taking birth control.

Or dump her for being too lazy and stupid to solve her own problems.
>>
>>42331550
>I know this is really strange but you need to eat this bowl of oranges I cut for you

Yea naw.
>>
>>42330607
>My gf has almost no libido
why are you with her then?
the problem is you
it's totally you
it will always be you
>>
>>42332676
>This part is not an argument, appeal to authority is the signature of a cuck, which your personality literally reeks of.
An appeal to authority is an argument.
An argument is a conclusion backed by one or more premises.
t. Philosophy minor.

I made an assertion and supported it by citing RESEARCH.

For comparison, this is like saying that it's not an argument to cite an olympic lifting coach or a pro NFL coach on weight training technique because it's an "appeal to authority!"

>Post the exact research you are referencing, not some shitty book that'll jew me out of my money.
Oh, so now "appeals to authority" are ok? You just said they weren't. Why should I spent 30 minutes doing your job for you, googling sources you won't even read?
I've told you what to look for, boy, go find it.

>I've made my own experiences too
That is what an anecdote is...

>My anecdotal evidence demonstrated
It has not.
Because anecdotes don't demonstrate shit.
They're useless. Garbage. The lowest quality of evidence known to man. Literally. That's the rule. If you read data collection guidelines for any reputable peer review journal, anecdotes are frequently the example given of bad data.

>I'd like to see research on heterosexual men who have a partner count of 100+ within the ages 20-30, not some poor suckers who get into a relationship and appease their women after rejection.
Now you're moving the goalposts AND being a retard.
Not only are you trying to reframe the topic to be about the chad meme that fucks a different woman every night instead of the committed relationship that the thread has been discussing, you're ignoring that research also indicates that anyone with that many partners is likely to be mentally ill.

The lifetime average in the West is 4-8. Lower for the country, higher for cities. Once you hit 20, even in the city, you likely have a personality disorder.
>>
>>42330708
You are making a colossal mistake. Marriage doesn't fix problems, it amplifies them.

>>42330944
>then she started cry-calling me and telling me she's not worth it or she doesn't want to drag me to her shit
she's trying to get you to dump her so she doesn't have to feel bad about dumping you. it's a weak-ass thing women do. you're a bitch for not calling her on it.
>>
>>42332698
Seems like she would rather cheat then try to work it out, deal with it, or moving on.

It's a symptom of being lazy and comfortable with a good relationship rather then being unhappy.
>>
>>42332795
>she's trying to get you to dump her

Hopefully that's not why we're still together 2 years later because I didn't sperg out on her autism.
>>
>>42330708
THIS IS BAIT

STOP RESPONDING
>>
File: 1420015176337.jpg (88KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
1420015176337.jpg
88KB, 640x616px
>>42332513
just joining in to the conversation; have you ever been rejected?
I have been rejected more than I care to remember and its pretty bad. Sure maybe after you jump through the hoops she might actually let you fuck her (did this when i was young), but once you've been with a chick who wants your dick 24/7 it's not really the same begging for sex again. It makes you lose control: you want something, she wants something else, she wins.

Please post these studies, I admit I may be wrong.
>>
>>42332801
Again with the retardation.
It's like you've never been in a relationship.

The entire fucking culmination of that fuckin post was how they don't WANT to cheat. They literally slide into it and then typically regret it.

It's not them going "ergh, I can't be fucked to talk about this problem with my SO so I'm gonna go fuck my boss."

It's WEEKS or MONTHS of fighting, and struggling, and feeling shitty trying to get through an issue with your partner, who is also fighting and struggling and feeling shitty, and after all of that time, growing close to someone else without all of that baggage, to the point that it feels to them more like that person is their SO than the person they argue with at home all the time.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKIN WAY for a rational person to twist this into "sounds like they're just lazy and would rather cheat than magically fix shit."

God damn /fit/. This is why none of you can get laid.
>>
>>42332816
I have been.
I've also been the rejector.
I broke up a 4 year relationship and called off an engagement because my fiancee wasn't doing half as much for me as I was for her. I told her this. She chose to just not care rather than up her game and prove she was wife material, so I kicked her out.

You're thinking about this all wrong.
You're not jumping through hoops to get sex.
You're not begging.

You KNOW you want your SO to feel good.
You want her to feel warm, and safe, and loved, and attractive.
Because when she does, she's hornier and kinkier and does all of the shit you like the best. You know when she's in the right mood she rides you like a bronco and gets into it with the biting and scratching and gets off so easy you feel like a porn star.

You do this not just so you can get your rocks off. You do this because sex is best when both she and you feel amazing.

You take care of her, and she takes care of you.
You animals keep making the same stupid mistake over and over: Assuming that this is the same as letting her use you.

That's fucking retarded. You tell her if you feel exploited. You tell her if you're not getting satisfaction from the relationship. You walk if she can't take care of you.

It's that simple.
None of you would say it's "cuck" behavior to cook a chick breakfast the morning after.
None of you would say that driving a girl to the restaurant and then back to your place is getting taken advantage of.
All I'm suggesting is a little bit of this facilliatory behavior. A little bit more platonic cuddling. An extra treat now and then.

I am NOT saying you wait on her hand and foot and rush around taking care of her like she's your fuckin kid. I'm saying tiny gestures to show you care go a long way.

And somehow people aren't getting that.
>>
>>42332816
Posts like these really make it seem like you guys are just talking about fucking and dumping a chick, not a relationship.

No relationship is 24/7/365 sexual.
I've been with girls who want sex all the time.
They still need care. And they need to care for their man.

Some girls don't need much care to be DTF.
Some do.

This is not hard.
Different people are different.
It's that simple.
Some women are different from other women.

If you disregard all women who aren't DTF as much as you are, you're disregarded most women on the planet, including some really, really great ones that just needed a little nudge or two to get on your wavelength.
>>
HEY
HEY
HEY GYMCELS
GYMCELS
HEY GYMCELS

>>42331949
>>42332670
>>42332715

IT'S CAUSED BY
LOW
FUCKING
TESTOSTERONE
WHICH IS CAUSED BY
TAKING
BIRTH
CONTROL
AND
LACK OF
ANAEROBICALLY
FUCKING
TRAINING

GET
HER
A
COPPER IUD
AND MAKE HER DO
KETTLEBELL SWINGS
SPRINTS
AND SUMO DEADLIFTS
>>
>>42332790
You truly are, illiterate.

>>much smarter, better educated, more experienced, better qualified individuals
THIS part is not an argument.

Your NEXT part is valid.
>shared their results with us

Stating that the people are smarter than me who made the research, is not an argument. Stating that they researched is valid, which is why I asked for sources.

>For comparison, this is like saying that it's not an argument to cite an olympic lifting coach or a pro NFL coach on weight training technique because it's an "appeal to authority!"
Not even can you get your own analogies correct, this is a false analogy. You would have to have said: "They are stronger/bigger/more qualified/better than you AND have shared their results".

>I made an assertion and supported it by citing RESEARCH.
You have yet to provide any links to the research papers or articles, I'd gladly read them.

>Once you hit 20, even in the city, you likely have a personality disorder.
Then women in the west are mentally ill, plenty of them have around 10 in their early 20s already.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_promiscuity#Statistics
>>
thank god my gf is horny as fuck

currently on tren and test, we fuck at least 2 times a day
>>
>>42332860
>The entire fucking culmination of that fuckin post was how they don't WANT to cheat
They SAY they don't want to cheat, but they DO cheat. Look at their actions, not their words, anon.

>They literally slide into it and then typically regret it.
"I fell onto Chad and his dick literally slipped into me."

Fucking kek. It's like you're saying women have no accountability.

>It's WEEKS or MONTHS of fighting, and struggling, and feeling shitty trying to get through an issue with your partner, who is also fighting and struggling and feeling shitty, and after all of that time, growing close to someone else without all of that baggage, to the point that it feels to them more like that person is their SO than the person they argue with at home all the time.

Fighting and arguing with women is pointless, best to dump her and get a new better model.

>God damn /fit/. This is why none of you can get laid.
I've had plenty of one night stands and flings and would like to continue doing my thing.
>>
>>42332816
> but once you've been with a chick who wants your dick 24/7 it's not really the same begging for sex again.

This. Once you've been treated like a king and had her all over you, you'll never want anything less than that.

Anything less than that is a waste of your time.
>>
>>42332860
There's no twisting to it.
They would rather cheat with someone else then simply end the comfortable safe yet in their mind since they are still there momentarily rocky relationship they are in and get with that SO.

Simple as that.

If that person feels like a new SO. Then they should leave the person they are with, put themselves out there, and get with that person.

I mean they're good enough to fuck and play at having a relationship with, so they should be good enough to actually have a real relationship with.

To be honest, I know how dirty long term relationships can get. And I know both sides of the coin can and will cheat on the other.
It's one of the reasons why I've never ever been comfortable in relationships or fully trusted women.
Even the women who've basically pulled me into relationships with them and I went along because it was novel and it was free pussy, head and money.

I can empathize.
But I choose not to.
I can also see where they need to have some self control and long term planning. You obviously do not.

I wish I could simply live freely and with my emotions. But I've had to turn that off because I'm not the most nice or caring person and would end up as violent prick and become a nigh rapist with most women and the occasional rare hot dyke.
>>
HEY
HEY
HEY GYMCELS
GYMCELS
HEY GYMCELS

>>42331949 #
>>42332670 #
>>42332715 #

IT'S CAUSED BY
LOW
FUCKING
TESTOSTERONE
WHICH IS CAUSED BY
TAKING
BIRTH
CONTROL
AND
LACK OF
ANAEROBICALLY
FUCKING
TRAINING

GET
HER
A
COPPER IUD
AND MAKE HER DO
KETTLEBELL SWINGS
SPRINTS
AND SUMO DEADLIFTS
(No endurance or jogging retardation because that has been scientifically proven to be useless and gimps testosterone)

I'm just going to keep posting this until it gets 20 (You)s and people stop with their r/politics MGTOW bullshit.

This shit should be painfully obvious to anyone that's not a virgin, or even if you are a virgin, anyone with a basic understanding of physiology.
>>
>>42332952
>None of you would say it's "cuck" behavior to cook a chick breakfast the morning after.
I'd only make breakfast for myself and let her have some too, but wouldn't go out of my way to make her breakfast.

>All I'm suggesting is a little bit of this facilliatory behavior. A little bit more platonic cuddling. An extra treat now and then.
I've fallen for 'facilliatory behavior' in the past and it gets you nowhere, it actually makes the women want you less (sexually).

I've gained the most benefits with the least amount of work. The less I did for women, the more cock they wanted. The worse I've treated them, the better they've treated me.

In essence, women trained me like Pavlov's dog to treat them poorly, to give them less attention, to care only about myself, because every time I treated them worse than normal, they rewarded me with pussy.

It's funny to think that I used to be a nice guy in the past, but I've long stopped that bullshit. I don't even cuddle with women after sex anymore and I don't want to stay the night unless it's inconvenient for me to go home at a late hour.
>>
>>42332952
what you write in this post is okay.

>demonstrate that rewarding your partner for turning you down gets you more sex in the long run.
this is what i have the beef with.
>>
>>42333054
>You truly are, illiterate.
You keep saying that, failing to prove it, and then showing yourself to be an idiot.

>THIS part is not an argument.
IT IS PART OF AN ARGUMENT.
I literally spoonfed you the definition of an argument from any Philosophy 101 textbook or Intro to Logic and Critical Thinking text and you still can't fucking get this?
Really?

>Stating that the people are smarter than me who made the research, is not an argument.
It's an element of the argument using their ethos.
They have credibility on this topic because they are smarter than you, better educated on it than you, and more experienced about it than you.
That credibility is the cornerstone of the arguments soundness.

>Not even can you get your own analogies correct, this is a false analogy. You would have to have said: "They are stronger/bigger/more qualified/better than you AND have shared their results".
No. In that analogy I would have said, "These people all have longer, happier, more sex-filled relationships."

Surely some of these researchers are single. Just like some coaches never played pro ball themselves.

>You have yet to provide any links to the research papers or articles, I'd gladly read them.
You would not. Otherwise you'd go fuckin google them.
I pointed you to the Gottmans. One google search turns up dozens of good results.
You've provided NOTHING yourself.
How about YOU provide some research backing up your Chad meme?

>Then women in the west are mentally ill, plenty of them have around 10 in their early 20s already.
You cited wikipedia while pretending to care about validity.
Not only that, you cited an irrelevent article and heading.
Nothing there seems to back up your claim.
You also fail to note that 10 is NOT 20.
And that most people sleep around from 15-25 and then settle.

I don't know why this is so hard for you. Or why you even bother when you get shut down so easily.
>>
>>42332814
Not really but alright
>>
>>42333256
Since you seem to be educated. What's your opinion on the dick size? Is it really important? Can you be cucked because of it?
>>
HEY
HEY
HEY GYMCELS
GYMCELS
HEY GYMCELS

>>42331949 # #
>>42332670 # #
>>42332715 # #

IT'S CAUSED BY
LOW
FUCKING
TESTOSTERONE
WHICH IS CAUSED BY
TAKING
BIRTH
CONTROL
AND
LACK OF
ANAEROBICALLY
FUCKING
TRAINING

GET
HER
A
COPPER IUD
AND MAKE HER DO
KETTLEBELL SWINGS
SPRINTS
AND SUMO DEADLIFTS
(No endurance or jogging retardation because that has been scientifically proven to be useless and gimps testosterone)

I'm just going to keep posting this until it gets 20 (You)s and people stop with their r/politics MGTOW bullshit.

This shit should be painfully obvious to anyone that's not a virgin, or even if you are a virgin, anyone with a basic understanding of physiology.
>>
>>42330708

reddit deadbedrooms would be proud.
>>
>>42333102
>They SAY they don't want to cheat, but they DO cheat. Look at their actions, not their words, anon.
YOU look at their actions.
Weeks and months of effort mean less to you than cheating once?
If that's how you think, say so, so I can write you off as a retarded troll and be done trying to educate you.

Read what I wrote again.
They spend weeks working on an issue, get worn down, slowly grow closer to someone else, cheat, then feel like shit.
Often times, they don't repeat it. Sometimes they do.
Very few of them set out intending to cheat. Few cheaters do it on purpose. We're talking about married couples, not barflies who have a fight and then go out clubbing intending to cheat to punish their boyfriend.

>Fucking kek. It's like you're saying women have no accountability.
It's like you're truly a retard who can't understand even basic concepts after they've been spelled out for you twice.
Nowhere was accountability mentioned.
Nowhere did I say there should be no repercussions for them cheating.
Nowhere did I say, "And you should forgive them for cheating."

On the fuckin contrary. The research shows that cheating is a huge betrayal of trust and typically kills a relationship and you have little chance of "working through it" and thus it's often recommended that you stick it out only if you're truly dedicated or have kids to think of.

>Fighting and arguing with women is pointless, best to dump her and get a new better model.
Oh look, the Chad meme again.
You fucks realize those guys on the PUA forums never get laid, right?
That's why they sit on a PUA forum and circlejerk over how shitty women are these days.

>I've had plenty of one night stands and flings and would like to continue doing my thing.
Like I fucking told you then: You are not the topic of the thread and if you're talking about flings in a thread on relationships you're a fucking moron.

[cont]
>>
>>42333256
You're fucking retarded and you still haven't provided a single source.

Have fun getting cucked in your relationships.
>>
>>42333102
>I've had plenty of one night stands and flings and would like to continue doing my thing.
To be clear, this is like going into a powerlifting thread and talking about crossfit.
And it's like doing it without even mentioning crossfit.
Like your retarded ass just flopped into a powerlifting thread and started talking about your kips and your kettlebells and bullshit and nobody knows what the fuck you're saying or how it pertains to powerlifting.

That's how stupid you are right now.

>hurr, ya'll are talkin bout long term relationships
>durr just pump em and dump em like ya boi chad lol kek
>just fuk em once and then ditch em and go fuk another chick

Fuck off.
>>
>>42330944
>"fuck it, I'll live like I just met her"
What does this even mean?
>>
File: IMG_1403.jpg (149KB, 1200x1133px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1403.jpg
149KB, 1200x1133px
HEY
HEY
HEY GYMCELS
GYMCELS
HEY GYMCELS

>>42331949 # # #
>>42332670 # # #
>>42332715 # # #

IT'S CAUSED BY
LOW
FUCKING
TESTOSTERONE
WHICH IS CAUSED BY
TAKING
BIRTH
CONTROL
AND
LACK OF
ANAEROBICALLY
FUCKING
TRAINING

GET
HER
A
COPPER IUD
AND MAKE HER DO
KETTLEBELL SWINGS
SPRINTS
AND SUMO DEADLIFTS

>>
>>42333345
Imagine you two just met yesterday. No expectations, no real "she would do X if she loves me", no "I know X and Y about her so I'll act accordingly", no "this person is special". Imagine you before you met her, she was just like any other girl. The faster you realize this and remember it during your interactions with her, you'll have a better time.
>>
File: 1413502113918.jpg (90KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1413502113918.jpg
90KB, 400x300px
>>42333133
>I can also see where they need to have some self control and long term planning. You obviously do not.

Not a single thing we said on that topic contradicted one another, you subhuman filth.

You acknowledged every fuckin thing I said, added that you would not do the same, then concluded that I "obviously" do not see the need for self control or long term planning.

With nothing to back it up.
No justification.
No explanation.
Just a random insult out of nowhere.

All so you can posture into how you'd Hulk out be a violent rapist if you tried to be a decent person.

Are you fucking kidding me with this 16 year old virgin bullshit?
I was almost upset until I got to the "I just turn off my emotions so I don't become a violent rapist" part and couldn't keep myself from laughing at the sheer size of your fedora.

Holy shit, I can FEEL your fingerless gloves and strip mall katana collection through the internet.
>>
>>42331683
What's the circle with arrows, and the banana for?
>>
>>42333398
No, you are stating that a woman cheating is okay if they are in a rocky part of their relationship.
That's not true in the least. It's up to their partner to decide if they are willing to forgive it or ignore it. Not you not me.

That's reality.

You can dress it up any way you want but that's how things are.

Means I can sink le 9x6 balls deep in an emotionally unfulfilled and sexually frustrated woman in an unhappy place in her relationship and be her side dick. Could even convince myself that pounding her half to death and draining my nuts in her cunny or throat or asshole if I'm in a pure dominance mood is helping keep her relationship together if I'm feeling guilty.

I also never said I'd be a violent hulked out rapist or anything. I said I'd become fairly violent and unlikeable. I also said that I'd become a fair bit more rapey when it comes to women and the occasionally hot clam jouster.
It's how it is.
I have to practice caring about people and constantly analyze my behavior to make sure I'm being relatively nice and good.
>>
HEY
HEY
HEY GYMCELS
GYMCELS
HEY GYMCELS

>>42331949 # # # #
>>42332670 # # # #
>>42332715 # # # #

IT'S CAUSED BY
LOW
FUCKING
TESTOSTERONE
WHICH IS CAUSED BY
TAKING
BIRTH
CONTROL
AND
LACK OF
ANAEROBICALLY
FUCKING
TRAINING

GET
HER
A
COPPER IUD
AND MAKE HER DO
KETTLEBELL SWINGS
SPRINTS
AND SUMO DEADLIFTS

>>
File: f8bb1973496b06a290c5f763a2199869.jpg (136KB, 474x2133px) Image search: [Google]
f8bb1973496b06a290c5f763a2199869.jpg
136KB, 474x2133px
>>42333196
>I'm totally a Chad now, guys
>Trust me, I treat people like shit and they love me for it
>I'm totally not RPing on an anonymous forum right now
>Reality is wrong. My RP is right.

>>42333221
Well I can't find any copies of the book for free, so if you're really interested you'll have to find a copy yourself. Put in a request at your local library or pony up the $15 or whatever online.

The gist is that a healthy, happy relationship is one in which both partners feel understood and valued by the other. So by listening to why your partners isn't in the mood and doing something to show you value them even if they don't put out for you, you improve their mood and improve the chances that they feel like having sex.

But you have to be understood and valued as well. So if they just use you, the relationship still falls apart. You leave it.

That doesn't seem outlandish to me, and in fact it's worked wonders for me.
>>
>>42333316
>Weeks and months of effort mean less to you than cheating once?
>They spend weeks working on an issue, get worn down, slowly grow closer to someone else, cheat, then feel like shit.
>We're talking about married couples
Noone gives a fuck. Everyone has hardships in life, sometimes more, sometimes less, it doesn't excuse your wife to slip onto another mans dick, EVER.

>Nowhere was accountability mentioned.
You were implying that 'it just happens' and we can't hold women accountable for cheating when going through rough times, with is fucking inane bullshit.

>You fucks realize those guys on the PUA forums never get laid, right?

>Chad
>PUA
Pick one.

>That's why they sit on a PUA forum and circlejerk over how shitty women are these days.
Women are pretty shit nowadays, but the solution is simple, don't commit and have fun. Complaining online isn't going to help anyone.

>Like I fucking told you then: You are not the topic of the thread and if you're talking about flings in a thread on relationships you're a fucking moron.
Maybe, just maybe, I'm trying to help anon get his sexual needs met instead of staying with a dead-end woman that doesn't want him to bone her? Maybe anon has never experienced a woman being all over him? I have, and I expect no less from women. I'm trying to show him that there is a path that doesn't involve relationships to be able to get your needs met.
>>
>>42333289
From what I've read, dick size matters mostly only if it's less than 3-4" or more than 7-8". In Nigeria, according to one study from the country, the husband being too big is the main reason wives claim they cheat. Sex is painful for them so they cheat with smaller guys.

Female arousal is hugely mental, as I've said. It's about feeling comfortable, safe, loved, and attractive. I've personally see old hippy sex gurus TALK women to orgasm without touching them.

On top of that, 80% of erogenous nerve endings in the female groin are exterior, in the clit, labia, etc. Of the remaining 20%, like 80% of those are in the first 2 inches of the vaginal canal, mostly on the front and sides, where the clitoral trunk is beneath the tissue.

Then the g-spot is only 2-4 inches in. So any guy in the middle 90% of the bell curve is capable of stimulating the right places, physically.

But again, every girl is different. For some girls, the look or feel of a big one, or the status, will be a huge emotional turn-on. For others, they think a 4" dick is perfect and are scared of a 6-8" one.

What's more important is that you can make them feel relaxed and sexy. That you can figure out what type of talk that particular girl likes, and whether she wants to be gently held or if she wants her hair pulled and her neck bitten.

The same girl might want different things at different points in the encounter.
You must communicate to figure these things out. Find sexy ways to ask for consent, to ask her if she likes this or that, to order her to moan for you, etc, without breaking the mood.

Dick size, overall, isn't a factor here so much as your ability to find and stimulate her various mental and physical hot-spots. Be ready to perform oral, to stroke her clit, to find her g-spot with your dick, etc. And sustain that until you're both satisfied.

You might google the Venus Butterfly Techniques. There are 2 or 3 but they're all mostly similar... [cont]
>>
>>42332513
reading your posts, you sound insecure as fuck. like you have a point to prove to some other faggot on the internet about women. you constantly use complex words and insults like you consider yourself better then that anon while you are no more a shit on this website then he is. you stink of reddit, and truth is, you are pretentious complexed little man. that always overthinks his responses so every time you finish a post you have to emerge on the top, all might and with good witty last response.
in all my years of being on /fit/ ive never saw a bigger faggot then you. and we are talking about gay board. go fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>42330708
This must be bait. Sex is extremely important for a healthy relationship. If your dick doesn't fit then it's pretty much over.
>>
>>42333289
.. on the topic of the Venus Butterfly Techniques...
That was a major turning point for me in terms of sexual prowess because it's usually a technique used for women who have never had an orgasm.
It's basically a prolonged, very gentle stimulation of the clitoris through its hood, until the woman has an orgasm.

You start slow, lead into it with a fully body massage, and be gentle because many women who have never had an orgasm have an overly sensitive clitoris.

The full body massage ended up being great even for orgasmic women for me, and got me thinking about relaxation and sex being tied together for women.

Then, one of the techniques you coach your partner in is belly-breathing. You place your hand on their stomach and coach them to inhale deeply in a way that raises your hand. This encourages relaxation and actually stimulates arousal, perhaps through the vagus nerve that runs under the navel.

It's common when you get a woman to do belly-breathing during sexual stimulation for her to start moaning involuntarily. So I began encouraging that during my encounters. The vocalizations and deep breathing help set the mood and is usually enough to get most women off during even normal sex.

You can try telling them to moan louder, or sluttier, and from there just experiment and find other ways to be assertive. Most women will love it. You just have to walk a line between dominant but caring, and the line is different for each woman. Some want it brutal, with the mushy stuff in the aftercare after cleanup, while others want nothing more harsh than a nip on the neck or a pinch of the nipple in the entire encounter.

Practice this approach a few times and you'll end up pleasing any woman, regardless of dick size.
>>
>>42333593
>he doesn't know about the a spot
>he doesn't know about the deep spot

AH AH AH Hah HAHH
>>
>>42333341
>get dunked on for hours straight for being a retard
>duck and run
Who's the cuck here?

>>42333481
>No, you are stating that a woman cheating is okay if they are in a rocky part of their relationship.
I never said any such thing.
I explained the WHY and the HOW most cheating occurs.
I never said, "And that's ok" or "and so you should forgive her."

I also believe many murderers regret killing their victims.
Is your dumb ass now going to argue that I support murder?
If I explain how a murderer gets upset during an argument and just wants the other person to shut up and hits them with a lamp and the person dies of the blunt trauma and the murderer feels guilty afterwards, are you going to claim that I am supporting murder?

>I also never said I'd be a violent hulked out rapist
>I said I'd become fairly violent
>I also said that I'd become a fair bit more rapey
You have a great many more problems in life than behaving yourself if this is the IQ you've been burdened with.
I recommend joining a religious convent and living out your years chaste, in silent reflection of the Bible or something.
>>
>>42333556
>Noone gives a fuck. Everyone has hardships in life, sometimes more, sometimes less, it doesn't excuse your wife to slip onto another mans dick, EVER.
I never, ever said it did.
Only that it's more complicated than the simplified choice you made it out to be.

>You were implying that 'it just happens' and we can't hold women accountable for cheating when going through rough times, with is fucking inane bullshit.
No.
I explained how it happens inadvertently. How people slowly grow away from their partners and towards others, and before they know it, it feels more "right" to sleep with this other person than with their spouse.
I NEVER said we can't hold people accountable for this behavior.
You assumed that.

>>Chad
>>PUA
>Pick one.
That would be my point.

>Women are pretty shit nowadays, but the solution is simple, don't commit and have fun. Complaining online isn't going to help anyone.
And yet here you are, bitching endlessly at me over your own inability to understand my posts.

And you did just admit that you're off-topic. You're talking about flings. Everyone else is talking about relationships. So fuck off back to the PUA forums.

>Maybe, just maybe, I'm trying to help anon get his sexual needs met instead of staying with a dead-end woman that doesn't want him to bone her? Maybe anon has never experienced a woman being all over him? I have, and I expect no less from women. I'm trying to show him that there is a path that doesn't involve relationships to be able to get your needs met.
That's overly simplistic.
There are ways to get short-term needs met, but if anon is invested in this relationship and wants to sustain it to old age, he should try to boost her mood. Simple as that.

You're also full of shit. Because you said nothing about this goal when you charged in screaming like a retard. You stumbled in and shit yourself and now you're acting like you've got your shit together? Hilarious.
>>
File: 1501009167334.png (277KB, 480x470px) Image search: [Google]
1501009167334.png
277KB, 480x470px
OP, this better be a troll. You're the biggest fucking beta I've ever seen on this board. Some alpha Chad fucks your gf raw in the ass and you just roll over and accept that she doesn't want sex from you. She choked and gagged on his dick hard enough that she doesn't want cock anymore and you're thinking of marrying her. God damn.
>>
>>42333745
>I never said any such thing.
>I explained the WHY and the HOW most cheating occurs.
>I never said, "And that's ok" or "and so you should forgive her."
>I also believe many murderers regret killing their victims.
>Is your dumb ass now going to argue that I support murder?
>If I explain how a murderer gets upset during an argument and just wants the other person to shut up and hits them with a lamp and the person dies of the blunt trauma and the murderer feels guilty afterwards, are you going to claim that I am supporting murder?
You've been saying over and over again that we should look at things from her perspective.
I have said that no matter her perspective, she still cheated and she's shown bad character.
You've been losing your fucking mind because of this the entire time.
What do you want to accomplish by stating the justifications used for it?

>>I also never said I'd be a violent hulked out rapist
>>I said I'd become fairly violent
>>I also said that I'd become a fair bit more rapey
>You have a great many more problems in life than behaving yourself if this is the IQ you've been burdened with.
IQ has very little to do with your emotional state
Actually I take that back. Relatively high IQ is oft connected with being emotionally ill at ease or off in certain ways.
Anyway, I know that I have problems.
I accept that and have found a way to overcome them.

>I recommend joining a religious convent and living out your years chaste, in silent reflection of the Bible or something.
I would and have even looked into it. But I really couldn't find any place to join.
There's like religious cults. But the temptation to take advantage of women would be to strong.
>>
ITT: guys who get cucked and autists trying to make a philosophy out of sex
>>
>>42333413
pitchfork and a shit album by a shit band, respectively
>>
>>42333604
Aw, do I need to simplify my language for the wittle baby?
Do I need to dumb down my vocabulary so you don't have to google every other word?

I carry a discussion like a rational adult and it's completely alien to you?
You think I have to try to communicate like this?
You think I proofread this shit?
You think I make an effort to compose a fuckin 4chan comment?

I promise you: I have put next to no effort into any of my posts in this thread. This is just how sane adults talk. Particularly ones who've had to work in an academic setting where the wrong word selection can ruin a paper.

>>42333706
I actually know quite a bit about both concepts.
They're mostly garbage.

For one, the "A-spot" is often just the g-spot. Some people confuse the back of the pubic bone for the g-spot because it has the texture of a sponge, and they've heard the g-spot is "spongey".

But really, the g-spot is spongey like a wet sponge, and the texture is smooth. So people run their fingers or dick over the back of the pubic bone, feel a rough, spongey texture, and think "that's the g-spot". The upper anchor of the clit runs back there so it also often feels alright to women.

But then people go deeper and feel the REAL g-spot, soft and squishy and smooth, just beyond that, and think they've found some new, better spot. This gets called the a-spot all the time.

And if either the "a-spot" or "deep spot" refers to the back of the vagina, beyond the cervix, which sits above and in front of the vaginal canal, most women report pain from having the back of their vagina jabbed, so it must be carefully stimulated. However, even then, from what I've read and heard, most women feel very litte that deep. Just a vague pressure.

I've met ONE woman in all my life who was sensitive in the back of her vagina, and she had to have a fist-sized object not only press back there, but also fill her up. because it was the fullness that got her off, not just the depth.
>>
Anyone saying sex isn't important is dumb.
When both partners want sex it keeps you both nice. Like if she wants that dick she's going to have to be nice to you, and if he wants that vagoo he's gonna have to be nice.
If you're not having sex you're basically just roommates.
If your woman doesn't want to have sex with you, you need to show her that other woman would fuck you given the chance. Nothing gets a broads panties wetter for a guy than the idea that she's getting something another woman wants.
Use the woman's inherent cattiness to your advantage. You don't have to go hit on chicks in front of your girlfriend or wife but you do need your woman to see other chicks mirin' you.

Get fit and take your gf out someplace where there are other women.
>>
>>42333524
Test is not the only determinant of sex drive. Low levels of estrogen may also have the same effect. Not to mention the 10+ other sex hormones
>>
>>42333831
>You've been saying over and over again that we should look at things from her perspective.
Not really "over and over again".
I'm saying that you're wrong if you think they intentionally go and hop on a dick at a moment's notice. That's just not how cheating unfolds 90% of the time.

>I have said that no matter her perspective, she still cheated and she's shown bad character.
And you've done so in a way that asserts or implies that my comments should be interpretted to permit that.
Which I've shown to be false.

>You've been losing your fucking mind because of this the entire time.
I'm not losing my mind. You've just never found yours.
I've explained to you repeatedly how you're missing the point and you just keep coming back to repeat yourself.

>I accept that and have found a way to overcome them.
No. You haven't. Until you accept that everyone has your problems and everyone else overcomes them with ease while you over-analyze them to make yourself feel like a special snowflake, you will not overcome your problems, because in behaving in this way, you rely on your "problems" for your identity.

It's clear to me that you define yourself and view the world through the lenses of your "problems". You'll grow out of it. Like every other teenager does that doesn't end up shooting up a school first.
>>
>>42333904
Album is great fuck off you contrarion. Pitchfork is garbage though.
>>
>>42330607
if she's on combo birth control pills, get her off it. That shit kills my libido and I literally go in heat for the 7 days that I'm not on it

I'm considering spending $300 on a natural birth control device called Daysy but condoms are always an option
>>
>>42333965
>Not really "over and over again".
Yes over and over again.
>I'm saying that you're wrong if you think they intentionally go and hop on a dick at a moment's notice. That's just not how cheating unfolds 90% of the time.
It still happens, this simple scenario where the fairer half of the relationship just accidentally falls into bed with another man(or woman) is just you prettying up something that shouldn't happen at all.
It's not up to us to defend or take up for random whores and manwhores who cheat on their partners. It's up to their partners.

>And you've done so in a way that asserts or implies that my comments should be interpretted to permit that.
My assertion is correct.

>Which I've shown to be false.
No you have not. You've only shown what you felt was the case.

>I'm not losing my mind. You've just never found yours.
Clever. I smiled.

>I've explained to you repeatedly how you're missing the point and you just keep coming back to repeat yourself.
Your point is that it's not entirely their fault because the person they cheated on their partner with was convenient. That's it.

>No. You haven't. Until you accept that everyone has your problems and everyone else overcomes them with ease while you over-analyze them to make yourself feel like a special snowflake, you will not overcome your problems, because in behaving in this way, you rely on your "problems" for your identity.
My problems are my identity. Everyone's problems are their identity.
It's in how we deal with them is how we truly define ourselves as human beings.
I depend on constant self control, and self analysis.

>It's clear to me that you define yourself and view the world through the lenses of your "problems". You'll grow out of it. Like every other teenager does that doesn't end up shooting up a school first.
oh god...
this thing...
>>
>>42333829
all dat pathetic projection, /r9k/ pls go
>>
>all this damaged goods
>this many actual cucks on /fit/
wew lad
>>
>>42333904
>>42333978
Is pitchfork another band?
>>
>>42334099
>It still happens, this simple scenario where the fairer half of the relationship just accidentally falls into bed with another man(or woman) is just you prettying up something that shouldn't happen at all.
I never said it didn't happen.
And I'M not "prettying up" anything.
I'm quoting from one of the Gottman books where they go over their research on cheating, which found that, in a marriage, it's almost always a result of a conflict causing a wall to be built between a couple, then one couple gets closer to someone else without intending to cheat, and then cheats because it then feels right, even though they know it's not.

That is not "pretty".
YOU are trying to "pretty" things up by oversimplifying them.
I suspect you do this because you struggle to grasp more complex patterns.
Or, if I were you, I'd accuse you of being too lazy to bother with these complex ideas.

>My assertion is correct.
I have proven it incorrect repeatedly now.

>>42334099
>Your point is that it's not entirely their fault because the person they cheated on their partner with was convenient. That's it.
No!
Fault never comes into my point!
My point does not discuss "fault" or "blame"!
It's PURELY a "how" and a "why"!
No conclusion is drawn!
You are adding that all on your own. You are concluding things I have not said and asserted, without justification, that these assertions are part of my argument when in fact they are purely your own conclusions.

Does this make 3 times now I've explained this to you?

>My problems are my identity. Everyone's problems are their identity.
You prove me right.

>I depend on constant self control, and self analysis.
And right again.

There is no cure for this naivety but experience. Nothing I say can fix this. You'll just have to suffer with these misconceptions for a few years and then grow out of them. God speed.
>>
>>42333911
>dude you don't need a big dick, just hit the G-spot
>lol but actually the a-spot way in the back of the vagina is the real g-spot

So you need a big dick no matter what...

Face it. Women report the strongest orgasms they've ever experience with the anterior fornix and the posterior fornix makes them go fuckig crazy and pass out. You the anterior is only like 5 inches deep but the posterior is 6.5 inches ON AVERAGE. So less than 50% of men are even big enough to hit that...and even men with 6.5-7 inch penorz will be greatly restricted in sex positions because they need to hit full depth. Face it, with thicc girls or girls with a moderately big ass you probably need 7.5 at least to hit the cup-de-sac.

Sorry, dicklets, I know it's a hard pill to swallow, but it's your mom's fault that you're small. She consumed a lot of phthalates while you were in the womb, raised you in an environment full of xenoestrogens and fed you a low fat diet.

You may not be able to please women, but if you have kids with one, you can make sure that your descendants don't fall victim to the same problems.
>>
>>42334256
>>dude you don't need a big dick, just hit the G-spot
>>lol but actually the a-spot way in the back of the vagina is the real g-spot
>
>So you need a big dick no matter what...

Wrong.
The g-spot is literally just past the pubic bone.
If your dick is 3-5 inches long, you can reach most g-spots.
Some people go 1-2 inches in, feel the pubic bone, and think that's it.

>Women report the strongest orgasms they've ever experience with the anterior fornix and the posterior fornix makes them go fuckig crazy and pass out
Never, ever seen any data on this. Not one shred.
It's all cuck tumblrs and PE forums and shit like that talking about it, while the academic literature on the topic says that most women get more sexual pleasure from less penetrative means.

The cuddling, kissing, caressing, foreplay, oral sex, etc, is often given the highest priority by females. Lesbian sex lasts like 5 times as long as hetero sex and involves on average like 3-5 times as many orgasms and it's mostly what we would call "foreplay". Lots of kissing, caressing, and oral.

So I'm inclined to disregard this meme since what I HAVE seen cause a girl to spazz out is on-point mindgames, dirty talk, g-spot control, and even sometimes prolonged clit stimulation.

That Venus Butterfly Technique, for some women, is so gentle they can endure it through an orgasm, and when their orgasm is over they're still riding that orgasmic crest, about to go over it again, and if you keep the pressure and intensity low, you can carry them through 5 orgasms in 10 minutes, with them spending half the time in an orgasm and the other half of the time on the crest right before it. It just takes up to an hour to work up to that point and even then you must be attuned to her body because if she jerks or twitches wrong it could ruin everything by displacing your finger.
>>
>>42334348
YOU try to please the girl by reading countless boring research journals by fingering and licking for hours.
YOU have sex like a lesbian because you can't please girls with your manhood.

Girls want CHAD.

CHAD doesn't care about women's pleasure. CHAD fucks girls hard and fast just to get his NUT and women STILL squirt and go wild from his giant cock.

While YOU spend HOURS fingering girls with a completely BORING and AWKWARD technique. CHAD makes them COME HARD by hitting their deep spot in an INSTANT.

It doesn't even matter if Chad hasn't nutted in a weeks and CUMS HARD on the first stroke. He just needs to thrust his hard cock against her a-spot or deep spot a two or more times while SQUIRTING HIS BIG HOT LOAD and she will have a FULL BODY ORGASM that makes her ADDICTED.
>>
>>42334452
So why not use your hand?
Every guy's got a hand even bigger than Chad dick.
So why doesn't every guy just punch-fuck women to crazy orgasms?
Why don't Chad-sized dildos work, either? Why can't a chick sit on a toilet plunger and hit their "a spot" and go nuts?
What mechanism allows a Chad in particular to do what you claim?
>>
>>42334504
Yeah toilet plungers and fists have the same exact proportions and texture as Chad's long uncircumcised cock.

Keep coping, dude. Girls want to be FUCKED by a MAN. If girls just wanted lesbian sex they would be lesbians or pay a gay guy 50 bucks to do "le butterfly technique" and never use his dick.
>>
>>42334577
>uncircumcised
Sure thing.

Also, dildos exist.
Why doesn't every woman own a replica Chad cock that vibrates and shoots fake cum?
Why don't women who use giant dildos go nuts on them?
Stale meme is stale bro.
>>
>>42332701
>implying we aren't.
There's a reason why women looooooove animals
>>
>>42334641
>Why don't women who use giant dildos go nuts on them?
Because it's hard to ride a fucking dildo when your whole body is having spasms and you're on the verge of passing out from pleasure.

Plus they don't want their roommates/neighbors to hear loud moaning/screaming.
>>
>>42334504
Why are you replying to obviously insincere and fantastical shitposts bruh
>>
File: 1431109479028.jpg (131KB, 640x422px) Image search: [Google]
1431109479028.jpg
131KB, 640x422px
>>42333256
>philosophy minor

Is this why you can't write succinctly?
>>
>>42331292
>replying to 4chan with a serious post.

Booty blasted and weak willed, trump supporters win again.
>>
>>42332698
this is a master post
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.