[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw gym bully teased me again in front of the qt receptionist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: rewrwe.jpg (53KB, 620x500px) Image search: [Google]
rewrwe.jpg
53KB, 620x500px
>tfw gym bully teased me again in front of the qt receptionist

H-how do I make him stop it?
>>
do roids and slap him when u get bigger than him you pussy
>>
>>42330550

give him a surprise blowjob in front of the whole gym
>>
Just tell him to fuck off, I bet he is not going to fight you. Prepare a barbell to hit him though
>>
>>42330602
that would be pretty funny haha

I wanna see someone do that at my gym as a joke lol!
>>
>>42330550
>your squat form is dangerous

or

>if he doesnt squat make fun about it
>>
Most bullies don't even know that they are bullying. I've found that anytime someone tries to bully me if I laugh it off as if it's a joke and walk away they usually just roll with it and leave me alone.
>>
>>42330550
Pipe bomb
>>
>>42330550

You have a gym bully?
>>
>>42330550
Fuck him in the ass in the middle of the gym and become the new gym bully
No homo
>>
>>42330550
OP tell us what he teases you with, describe to us his ammo; brownie points if you can identify his insecure body part, ie. calves of a stumpy asian girl, traps like a fish, non-existant lats.
>>
>>42330550
What is it about you that's causing you to get bullied? Are you walking around in a fedora, socks and sandals, with a foam keyblade strapped to your back?
>>
>>42330550
>H-how do I make him stop it?
Wait until his back is turned then start throwing 5 pound plates at his HEAD until he goes down. Then when he's lying there unconscious you take a big fat piss all over his head.
>>
File: ducs.png (208KB, 420x325px) Image search: [Google]
ducs.png
208KB, 420x325px
bash his fucking head into the pavement
>>
File: curb stomp.gif (961KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
curb stomp.gif
961KB, 500x281px
>>42330550
>H-how do I make him stop it?
>>
>tfw no female bully who is stronger than me and bullies me at the gym
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.