[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is going to be the most important post you've read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (186KB, 1280x996px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
186KB, 1280x996px
this is going to be the most important post you've read this year

>HEIGHT
>FACE
>FRAME
>RACE

All of these either cannot be changed, or take years of product use, diet, and hours of weekly dedication to change. All except one. For a simple payment of a 100 monies you can go up a point or two, and dont forget assuming you aren't a NEET that increased height will earn you back your money because taller people get paid more. This is literally the easiest way to instantly go up AT LEAST one point, probably two, overnight.

Also,
>manlets have the opportunity to increase height until snagging gf and still get the easier gains
>lanklets dont have height-reducing shoes
>>
forgot to say pic related is called "elevator shoes"

if you really like your own shoes then you can get something called shoe lifts which are about 30 monies, they're basically insoles that you put into your shoe for more height, however higher than 2cm is not recommended because your heels keep slipping out and its uncomfortable as fuck. just buy the elevator shoes. even bradd pitt the mr fight club man does it
>>
redpill me on the different types of shoe lifts. I want to get a small one for comfort and some increase for professional reasons as I'm already tall enough
>>
>>42327432
Brad Pitt confirmed for manlet. Also, height is a meme. I see short guys get all the pussy. It is about looking big. I see guys at my gym, who appear gargantuan from a distance, although when I approach them, they shrink into dwarflet mode. I'm 180cm, so I might try out elevator shoes, given the fact that I always wanted to be 185cm. Any brands you recommend?
>>
>>42327449
the redpill is this: elevator shoes are COMFORTABLE. there is NO DRAWBACK unless you go crazy with like a +8cm shoe

however if youre talking about shoe LIFTS... the type when you put in the sole into a shoe not meant for height increasing... then anything past 1.5cm is almost always uncomfortable, and you cant buy any of them above 2cm because the company knows youre just going to complain about it so they dont even bother

>>42327467
>this is a meme
>that is a meme
you cant deny the statistic that taller people get paid more. anyway, if you're lifting for women (lets admit it, most of us are) then just buy the shoes. thats like the cost of 2 wheys. i dont really have any brands to recommend, i get all my stuff locally and i guess thats what id recommend you to do as well. google for a elevator shoe shop near you so you can actually try it out before buying. no point buying it if the shoe is uncomfortable and you end up not wearing it anyway
>>
just to clarify for people

ELEVATOR SHOES (about 120 monies) = complete shoes with built in height through a combination of a thicker sole, angled sole etc. can go up to 8cm before getting suspicious

SHOE LIFTS (about 30 monies) = the soles that you put into your normal shoes. usually uncomfortable, maximum 2cm, and thats already pushing it
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.