[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/, im finally going to lose my virginity next week. what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: buff dracula.jpg (54KB, 269x329px) Image search: [Google]
buff dracula.jpg
54KB, 269x329px
/fit/, im finally going to lose my virginity next week. what are easy positions for a beginner who's out of shape? keep in mind ive been going to the gym for about 6 months so im not too bad but still kind of a fatso; as far as oral and foreplay im all good, just worried about fuggin. thanks boys, we're all gonna make it

pic unrelated but kind of
>>
>>42325477
Just get on all fours and let him pound away.
>>
>>42325485
Try alternate sucking and fucking, he will feel like a god. 30 second suck 2 min fuck 3-8 repetitions
>>
>>42325485
fpbp
>>
>>42325477

t. Chicken counter before eggs have hatched
>>
>>42325477
CARNIVORE
I'D LIKE TO MEAT YA
CARNIVORE
I KNOW I'LL REACH YA
CARNIVORE
OOOOOHHHHH I'D LOVE TO EAT YA
I'M GOING DOWN
DIVE
DIVE
>>
>>42325712
This. Unless this is like a steady gf, there's a fair chance nothing will happen or at least it won't go all the way.
>>
>>42325477
Cleveland Steamer is a good position for beginners.
>>
>>42325477
how do people set up these dates? lmao.

>hey bby on next monday at exactly 6 PM we will have sweet loving intercourse that will last for exactly 39 seconds after which i will go and have a protein shake before we continue for another 30 seconds
>>
>>42325477
Are you that guy who made arrangements to bang a cougar a month in advance
>>
>>42326024
>>42326025

we dont get to have privacy often, and we managed to snag a place to fuck for the weekend. das it man.
>>
>>42325477
you will probably suck but dont worry, we all did our first time
>>
>>42325477

Play Type O Negative - October Rust. Play the full album and just do what comes naturally.

I'm joking of course but I really wish it was the mid 90s and I had a goth girlfriend, into latex and bdsm, to take to underground vampire bars and then fuck in my den to this album.
>>
Prepare 16 shakes in advance - the overall sex will take 8 hours and consist of 16 smaller sexings, so remember to take adequate rest time.
>>
>>42326823
>tfw my girl is a massive type o negative fan
Should I do it anon?
>>
I KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING-
>>
>>42325477
Don't eat ANY food for 7 hours before.

First time I had sex a turd slipped right out of my butt. Ended up throwing it down the hall and blamed it on the dog.
>>
>>42327162

You're dating a Type O fangirl and you haven't made love to her accompanied by the dulcet tones of Pete fuckin' Steele?

What the hell is wrong with you, man?
>>
stretch your hips out from now until then

just practice banging the air to strengthen those muscles you have enough time to condition yourself so you don't feel physically awkward and like you want to lie down after like 45 seconds
>>
>>42327234
this. im honestly kind of mad
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.