[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>eat fruits, veggies, and nice meats >rancid farts and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: welp.jpg (76KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
76KB, 608x800px
>eat fruits, veggies, and nice meats
>rancid farts and loose poo
>eat top ramen and doritos
>stomach is fine

what is wrong with me

does anyone else have this problem
>>
nope
been eating clean for years. junk food gives me greazy shits

only clean food that gives me bad poo and farts is sardines and brussel sprouts when eaten together
>>
You sure you're not mixing dairy in there
>>
>>42323745
You went from a low to high fiber diet and your microbiome (gut bacteria) are changing in their population sizes/diversity.

or
>your gut is used to not eating fiber and now it's freaking out
>>
>>42323784
I do my best to not eat any dairy because I'm lactose intolerant. I even started taking probiotics and those helped for a month but it went back to the way it was before. I don't know what to do
>>
>>42323773
H-how did you discover sardines and sprouts in combination give you problems?

Why would you ever try that?
>>
>>42323745
Look into FODMAPS you might not tolerate them.
>>
>>42323773
>sardines and brussel sprouts
>>
>>42323773
>eating sardines
>eating brussel sprouts

b-but why?
>>
>>42323773
Hey, it's okay anon. I like sardines and Brussels sprouts too.
>>
>>42323745
Eat bread you faggot. Everything is on the grains are bad for you LMAO train but that stuff compacts my shit like nothing else. Feels great having a nice shit schedule and barely having to wipe because they're so clean.
>>
>>42323745
maybe you're fructose intolerant too? Cut out the fruit, eat more vegs instead if you feel the need to.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.