[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you go to clubs/bars alone? How do I do it? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 11syszc.jpg (43KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
11syszc.jpg
43KB, 800x600px
Any of you go to clubs/bars alone? How do I do it? I've moved to a new city for work, and not knowing anyone sucks. I want to go out on the weekends, but the awkwardness of going alone stops me from doing it.
>>
>>42322313
have you never seen a movie before??????
>>
I go to bars alone to watch baseball or get food if I've been in lab until midnight and don't want to cook. I also don't have friends to go with.
>>
File: Jojo Emoji.png (100KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Jojo Emoji.png
100KB, 320x320px
I go out alone all the time, and I don't even drink. It's a good time, and honestly way more fun than going out with friends because of how many weird/awesome situations you end up in.

I used to be really awkward at first, but you have to start talking to everyone. Nobody really cares. I was always worried about girls asking me why I'm alone, but it never even happens. If they ask you where your friends are or some shit, just own up to being on your own.
>>
>>42322321
I saw wonder woman just today...why do you ask?
>>
>>42322388
>>I saw wonder woman today
Fuck off out of here.
>>
>>42322388
>main characters goes to a new place alone
>immediately starts making friends with the bartender
>repeats over and over till he becomes friends with the bartender

ofc it'll take you time. but just find a place you like. become a regular. after a month or two you'll be getting so much pussy m8
>>
You could do it but being by yourself raises a red flag to the women their and you'll be creepy no matter what. You'll have to make friends with dudes already there, hope you're good at conversations.
>>
>>42322313
The two women to the left are damn good slampiggies
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.