[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i have a girl coming over in 2 hours /fit/. I'm not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

So i have a girl coming over in 2 hours /fit/.

I'm not a virgin but i'm 18 and i've only had sex with 2 other girls, and the last time i fucked was a year and a half ago.

So basically how do i not fuck this up? I've pretty much forgot whatever i knew cause i've been in a drought for literally fuckin months. How do i kill the pussy? She's kind of a slut and i feel like she thinks i know what i'm doing but i really dont

any tips? thanks bros
>>
>>42321701
You teach her your gains
>>
>>42321701
look her in the eyes when the time is right, you'll know it cause she'll be in reaching distance and ask her if she wants the good ol' lickaroo
>>
>>42321748
thanks bro, but i already know she wants to fuck cause she's asked my friend countless times if i'm down. I just dont know how to beat the pussy up and i need sum tips
>>
>>42321762
aight aight listen, so in the moment just remember, no and stop just means more and tears are most likely happy tears, and lube.
>>
>>42321701
Just go with what feels natural, over thinking will fuck it up. You'll be fine just enjoy the moment.
>>
>>42321796
no means yes and yes means anal.
>>
why do you fuck a skank used up whore in the first place?
>>
>>42321701
so what you need is a cucumber, rubber bands and a condom.
wrap the cumber with the elastic rubber band up and down to make it "ribbed" and the condom over it and voila! home made stand in when you get tired cause you aint shit and forget to do cardio.
>>
Lick the pussy and she'll keep coming back
>>
>>42321844
And! when she bails, atleast you can fuck yourself with your home made dildo and eat it later on cause Gainz
>>
File: IMG_0510.jpg (612KB, 1242x2016px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0510.jpg
612KB, 1242x2016px
>>42321818
>he's not into milfs
Hehehehehe
>>
>>42321818

>implying every girl isnt a whore
>>
>>42321864
not true, i ended up with a restraining order and a lawsuit for unethical treatment of animals...
>>
Just bee yourself
>>
>>42321701
Ass goal right here.
>>
Not /fit/ related but these mods are shit so it'll stay up for too long.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.