[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Figured this was a better place to ask instead of /b/, but yesterday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1495079742398.jpg (86KB, 750x911px) Image search: [Google]
1495079742398.jpg
86KB, 750x911px
Figured this was a better place to ask instead of /b/, but yesterday when I was working out my shoulders, I felt a small tingle go from my left shoulder to my elbow everytime I did a rep. Should I be worried or no?

Pic not related
>>
>>42321698
Yes. Your arm got cancer
>>
>>42321730
I figured it was nerve damage but thanks. I had no idea my arm was an avid smoker.
>>
>>42321698
you're just a scrawny faggot, hang in a few days and keep trying with smaller weights, you'll be okay
>>
>>42321768
It was a smith machine with 15 lbs on each side, so I don't think it was the problem with weights. Maybe form?
>>
>>42321795
>smith machine
that must be what caused the cancer
>>
>>42321801
Friend suggested it. I normally try to stay away from them due to stories and personal experience of seeing people use them.
>>
>>42321865
Don't use the smith machine mate. It's more detrimental in the long run.
>>
>>42321890
Duly noted. As for the tingling, was it form or weight? I used to be able to clean and press 120lbs so I don't think it's the weight but it has been a month since I last worked out and I lost 15 lbs since then.
>>
>>42321928
If you're doing OHP, you could be forgetting to shrug at the top and impinging your shoulder slightly, which might only feel like a slight tingling now due to pinching a nerve or w/e. If you ARE shrugging at the top, then it's probably nothing and you just aren't used to the exercise yet.
>>
>>42322020
Alright I'll keep that in mind for next work out. Thank you anon
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.