[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>calories in vs calories out So, if I work out really hard,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: nervouswojak.png (42KB, 553x494px) Image search: [Google]
nervouswojak.png
42KB, 553x494px
>calories in vs calories out

So, if I work out really hard, could I in theory eat 6,000 calories every day and stay in shape?

How would I burn an extra 4500 calories every day?

I could really go for a reuben, some wings, some fried pickles, a pizza hut meat lovers, and a nice cold sierra mist right now.
>>
>>42321333
Yes, but if those extra calories are junk then you won't be healthy
>>
>>42321378

Thats true, that is a lot of sodium.
>>
>>42321333
Theoretically, yes. In practice, good fucking luck.

A 200 lb man needs to do the following:
>Calisthenics (pushups, sit-ups), vigorous effort 6:08:51
>Running, 6.7 mph (9 min mile) 4:31:05
>Weight lifting, light or moderate effort 16:18:16
>Swimming laps, freestyle, light/moderate effort 6:08:51

>I could really go for a reuben, some wings, some fried pickles, a pizza hut meat lovers, and a nice cold sierra mist right now.
You sound like a fatty trying to lose weight. Best to avoid any and all of this shit until the cravings stop and you can enjoy normal, healthy food instead of trash. If you do have a cheat meal, stay within your cut or at least at maintenance, make a little room (skip a meal, have 2 light meals) and have something unhealthy for dinner.
>>
>>42321333
Are you fat and trying to lose weight?
>>
>>42321333
>So, if I work out really hard, could I in theory eat 6,000 calories every day and stay in shape?
>How would I burn an extra 4500 calories every day?

By doing like 5 hours of intense cardio per day and being 6'5
>>
Calories out is a meme, no matter what you do you will only ever burn ~2500 calories.

Source: Scientific American February 2017 and June 2017
>>
>>42321394
Salt is good for you.
>>
>>42321333
At this level you would need a thermal deficit along with an exercise deficit, basically become an olympic swimmer or climb mount Everest.
>>
Eat that then fast tomorrow and the next day.
>>
>>42321878
or take DNP like normal people
>>
>>42321333
Olympic athletes eat 6-12k calories daily, but they literally train 6+ hours every day. You would need to do some crazy cardio, probably a combination of HIIT and LISS, and more than likely you'd want to die.
>>
File: 1494659697598.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494659697598.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
>>42321590
Imagine being this autistic.
>>
>>42322084

Better to be autistic than an uninformed fuckin retard
>>
>>42323166
But you're objectively wrong.
>>
>>42323166
>a pop science magazine
>source of nutritional health

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHA
>>
>>42321333
You wat? 1500 bmr? No, you would put on a mix of fat and muscle and burn off the balance between enhanced activity and increased energy demands from increased mass. If you can actually function on junk food, you would make amazing gains from being able to eat that much, but your system will bog down in time.
>>
>>42321590
This is wrong and the article you posted doesn't even argue your point. It argues that your body adjusts to cardio that it is subjected to regularly. Says nothing about only burning 2500 a day you autist.
>>
>>42321590
Anon is a dyel retard.

Source: my ass.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.