[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> carnivores eat herbivores > vegans are herbivores You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Sparta.jpg (36KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
Sparta.jpg
36KB, 720x439px
> carnivores eat herbivores
> vegans are herbivores

You have 30 seconds to explain why the solution isn't to just kill vegans and eat them.
>>
it's not safe to eat human meat

the real question is: is it safe to eat things that eat human meat? am adult pig can eat and entire person in a matter of hours, bones and all. well, not the teeth but...
>>
>>42320460
Only the brain is unsafe. Technically, the nerves are too, but that's negligible.
>>
>>42320460
In islam, it's absolutely haram.
>>
File: veganism1.jpg (78KB, 380x322px) Image search: [Google]
veganism1.jpg
78KB, 380x322px
Veganism is a religion for mentally ill people.
>>
Solution to what exactly?
>>
>>42320625
The vegan problem, of course.
>>
>>42320460
any particular reason that pigs won't eat teeth?
>>
>>42320419
Because I'm omnivore master race.
>>
>>42320701
Because teeth are fucking hard as shit and have nothing in them.
>>
>>42320732
are teeth really harder than bone? Most bones don't have any meaningful amount of marrow, though I don't think a pig would know that
>>
>>42320755
They are the hardest shit in the entire body. Also pigs can probably smell marrow.
>>
>>42320419
Vegans are not the problem.... the problem is a society thats allows vegans to prosper. Cleanse your society, redefine your culture and the 'vegan' problem will cure itself........ stop looking at the symptoms.... find a cure for the cause
>>
>>42320419
>You have 30 seconds to explain why the solution isn't to just kill vegans and eat them.
I can't. I've been saying this for years now:
>vegans eat what food eats
>therefore VEGANS ARE FOOD
We should raise them in pens like the rest of the cattle, then line them up into a chute, stun them with electricity, and quickly, neatly, humanely cut their heads off. They'll never even feel it.

I hear glute meat is tender, especially when you slowly roast for about 3 hours at low heat, so it stays JOOCY.
>>
>>42321723
>the problem is a society thats allows vegans to prosper
You're thinking of it the wrong way. Think of it like this: It's a natural filtering mechanism. If they have 'vegan tendencies', and go vegan, with all the noise they always make about it, self-identifying, etc, then it's easy to round them all up with the People Scoops to make into Soylent Green.
>>
>>42320419
It wouldn't be a nutritious meal, probably like eating raw celery... where it takes more effort to eat than you get in calories.

Checkmate.
>>
File: segawa2.jpg (287KB, 834x525px) Image search: [Google]
segawa2.jpg
287KB, 834x525px
>>42320419
>http://www.healthmap.org/site/diseasedaily/article/spotlight-why-cannibalism-bad-you-72612
>http://www.medicaldaily.com/side-effects-eating-human-flesh-cannibalism-increases-risk-p
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWAF9PgDg2crion-disease-and-417622
And they'd most likely taste awful.
>>
>>42320563
>being mudslime
>>
>>42320701
>>42320732
it's not that at all
they eat the teeth, just unable to digest it
so the teeth just comes out in their poo, and teeth are very easily used to ID someone who is no longer around.
that's why you pull them before you dump them in the pig pin
>>
>>42320419
vegans aren't very nutritious
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.