[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anybody here use honey for preworkout? is there anything special

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: BRAAAP.jpg (146KB, 842x1234px) Image search: [Google]
BRAAAP.jpg
146KB, 842x1234px
anybody here use honey for preworkout? is there anything special about it? eric says he uses it.
>>
sugar and vitamins so basically sugar rush
>>
Carbs before exercise are good, specially if it involves any form of cardio.

I'm doing a pre-workout composed of raw garlic + honey. Anything Eric says ima just follow suit.
>>
>>42319853
I can use some honey on that honeypot
>>
>>42319853
You might as well eat regular sugar tbqh
>>
The sugar probably does wonders for the muscle's energy.

I have a special pre-workout that I use when my body is weak and sore and the workout ahead is absolutely torturous.

1200mg of Advil (or any ibuprofen)
1200mg of Excedrin
2 cups of espresso with milk and sugar
>>
>>42319991
people say that sugar is pointless but i disagree. i usually have something sugary in the middle of my workout and i can notice the difference
>>
>>42319991
500mg of Excedrin*
>>
>>42319853
i used to take a big spoon full of honey with a glass of hot water with salt before long distance running.
it definitely helps with hydration and muscle endurance
>>
>>42319991
rip heart
>>
>>42319991
Lmao nigga you gonna die
>>
>>42319991
>t. Brittle bone patient
>>
>>42319853
tfw want to fap to this but my parents are home and I have work to do
>>
>>42319853
>sugars
>preworkout
gotta eat dem carbs before a workout, right?
no, faggot, unless you're training for a marathon/unless you're going to do cardio
>>
>>42319991
idiot.
pls don't follow this inane advice.
>>
File: 1454030921687.png (443KB, 778x736px) Image search: [Google]
1454030921687.png
443KB, 778x736px
200mg of caffeine anhydrous if you just want something simple.

200mg caffeine anhydrous, 3g beta alanine, 6g citruline malate, and 2g ALCAR if you want a no BS and effective preworkout and have the money for supps.

1 drop of peppermint oil on your upper lip if you want a preworkout but don't like stims and/or are some kind of hippy.
>>
>>42320005
>i usually have something sugary in the middle of my workout and i can notice the difference
sure, you're switching energetic pathways. and it's inane if you're doing weight training. resorting to sugar burning does not only have lipogenic and anti-lipolytic effects, it's also anti-GH. Drinking anything sugary if you're not training for endurance cardio is literally the worst thing you could do.
>>
>>42319991
>1200mg of ibuprofen

OD incoming
>>
>>42320885
>worst thing
well, taking ibuprofen and excedrin before a workout is way worse
but who in their sane mind would even fantasize to do that? luckily no one
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.