[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many one arm chin-ups/pull-ups can you do? I managed to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: One-Arm-Pull-Up.jpg (173KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
One-Arm-Pull-Up.jpg
173KB, 620x349px
How many one arm chin-ups/pull-ups can you do?

I managed to achieve 1 rep of one arm pull-ups with terrible form. I wondering how long it would take me to be able to be able to rep out 20 of them in a row with good form.

Is such a thing even possible?
>>
>>42318781
The trick to it is to weigh literally nothing.
If you aren't 55kg you aren't going to be able to knock out 20 one handed chinups.
>>
Sounds like a great way to tear a bicep.
>>
>>42318828
this is true, turbo-manlets can do it with ease. i remember one time when i was like a 10 year old kid on a park some older kid wanted to show off and challenged me and my friends to do pullups, we were all fucking slobs but still managed to do like 15-20 pullups with ease, the older kid was bigger and stronger but couldn't do so many
>>
1. Be turbo manlet street workout fag with 0 leg mass
2. Do single arm pullups

If you're big and actually strong (not just pullup strong) you won't be able to do more than 1-2.
>>
>>42318781
that's a retarded way to set a goal, but ok.
how much do you weigh, how tall are you, how many days a week do you train?
>>
>>42318781

enjoy the tendonits.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.